Idk if you've seen this

Related:
Create New Tag

1/26/2010 3:05 PM
Edited Date/Time: 4/15/2016 12:34 AM

but so sick and so close



|

1/26/2010 3:06 PM

yea i have its amazing

|

☻/
/▌
/ \
___ ̴̡ı̴̴̡ ̡̡͡|̲̲̲͡͡͡π̲̲͡|̡̡̡____

This is Bob and his beautiful beach house, copy and paste him on your signature so he can obtain Vital domination!

1/26/2010 3:09 PM

This was on Nitro Circus

|

kobe bryant ready

1/26/2010 3:10 PM

That dude is crazy he has almost no skill at anything until he gets in the air. Once he gets in the air he can pull anything off he wants.

|

1/26/2010 3:13 PM

Twisted654 wrote:

That dude is crazy he has almost no skill at anything until he gets in the air. Once he gets in the air he can pull anything off he wants.

if only i was like that

|

1/26/2010 3:37 PM

spikez5 wrote:

This was on Nitro Circus

yea i saw it too tht was amazin

|

http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?ref=name&id=100000120996960

""""\___/""""

does this make my signature look fat?


1/26/2010 3:38 PM

very unique.

|

1/26/2010 3:40 PM

You know that was his first time riding a bmx? Yet he got some pretty good air on that resi, and nearly pulled off that trick in the few times he tried it. Special Greg FTW!

|

My nigga Ressler, stay up!
My nigga Babysatan, stay up!
My nigga Copiolet, stay up!
My nigga DakAttack, stay up!
My nigga NCDave, stay up!
My nigga Enzo, stay up!


And I ride for my niggas

1/26/2010 3:42 PM

JustRideBMX wrote:

You know that was his first time riding a bmx? Yet he got some pretty good air on that resi, and nearly pulled off that trick in the few times he tried it. Special Greg FTW!

imagine if he actually rode

|

1/26/2010 3:44 PM

JustRideBMX wrote:

You know that was his first time riding a bmx? Yet he got some pretty good air on that resi, and nearly pulled off that trick in the few times he tried it. Special Greg FTW!

SEANimal757 wrote:

imagine if he actually rode

He would be one of those bastards thats naturally good, and has HUGE tricks, but no style and is sloppy as fuck.

I really wish he would have landed it though!

|

My nigga Ressler, stay up!
My nigga Babysatan, stay up!
My nigga Copiolet, stay up!
My nigga DakAttack, stay up!
My nigga NCDave, stay up!
My nigga Enzo, stay up!


And I ride for my niggas

1/26/2010 3:46 PM

JustRideBMX wrote:

You know that was his first time riding a bmx? Yet he got some pretty good air on that resi, and nearly pulled off that trick in the few times he tried it. Special Greg FTW!

SEANimal757 wrote:

imagine if he actually rode

JustRideBMX wrote:

He would be one of those bastards thats naturally good, and has HUGE tricks, but no style and is sloppy as fuck.

I really wish he would have landed it though!

yea for real, but some one will one day

|

1/26/2010 4:07 PM

holy shit thats crazy

|

ha

1/26/2010 4:54 PM

yeah i seen it is crazy!!

|

1/26/2010 5:07 PM

does he ride mx?
that was crazy!

|

1/26/2010 5:47 PM

think i seen it nitro circus

|

1/26/2010 6:52 PM

whoa thats cooool

|

1/26/2010 6:57 PM

Holy Fudge people can do backflips on bikes!!!!!!!!! What has this world lead too! jk jk, Pretty sick backflip though.

|

you can call me Paulo...
Flickr
*Vital's official Filipino!*