If I were to?

Related:
Create New Tag

1/26/2014 6:06 PM

This is for a freecoaster wheel

If I were to get one built and then have shipped to me which would be of a "better service" in your peoples honest opinion

-Albes
-Empire
-Dans
-???other???

I want to possibly build one of these hubs
Cult Match FA or MA
Alienation Rush v2
Demo Rotator
Colony Coaster
Primo Freemix
Federal v3 FA or MA

...build one of those hubs to one of these rims
Demo Zero
Colony Contour
Odyssey Aerospace
Animal RS
Shadow Corvus
Eclat Trippin Straight

|

Welp, broke past 1000... yeeeee

My Youtube / RainBMX
My Insta / What_Is_Barspin

1/26/2014 6:09 PM

I've heard albes has really good wheel lacing but i think they charge extra and dans does it for free, also heard they have decent wheel building

|

Murica bike check
REFS four, tomdon, bmx1995, jared42069, obiwan chromoly, hate breeder, nshs2010, asilva23, rascio,
Alfred NYC, Kymike, chuck8273(kind of), tc86, Ugot2dewitt, LLURider, dprc, ecuadevil, scramhype, Mario.villegas90(X2), dirtstars22, Brian_Griffin

1/26/2014 6:21 PM

handlebar-to-face wrote:

I've heard albes has really good wheel lacing but i think they charge extra and dans does it for free, also heard they have decent wheel building

i ordered a wheel from dans and asked for it to be laced , they never laced it ...

|

1/26/2014 6:34 PM

I've had two wheels laced by dans. They do a decent job, but I really prefer to do it myself now.

|

Insta: @devicacy

1/26/2014 7:52 PM

Get empire to do it. Solid as fuck wheel builds.

|

I'm a punk bmxer, I can't do it well so I do it loud.

1/26/2014 9:19 PM

I got a Rotator from Albes and it got here in about a week and a half - 2 weeks. Considering it was basic shipping and I live across the continent from the shop , pretty fast. And they provided free live tracking.

Havent opened it yet , gotta pay my godfather

|

Instagram : braydenbuckingham
My Cult 2 Short

1/27/2014 1:05 AM

I can't speak for dans wheel builds because I haven't ordered one from them but I have wheels from both empire and albes and they're holding up amazingly, I haven't had to true them yet after around 2 years of riding and shitty landings. Both do free wheel builds you just have to add the free wheel build to the cart.

|

1/27/2014 6:26 AM

Brayden_Buckingham wrote:

I got a Rotator from Albes and it got here in about a week and a half - 2 weeks. Considering it was basic shipping and I live across the continent from the shop , pretty fast. And they provided free live tracking.

You should post a review when you start to use your fc.

|

RIDE OR DIE

THE ROUTER

Instagram: Luislorentebmx

1/27/2014 6:28 AM

So this is basically which wheel and where should I get it?

|

"Hey anybody ever make that mistake like right when you wake up in the morning and you believe in yourself?" -Kyle Kinane

"BIKES!" -Tom Segura

1/27/2014 8:39 AM

Brayden_Buckingham wrote:

Did he make you an offer you couldn't refuse?

Photo

You better pay up. You wouldn't want this to happen:

Photo

|