If my spokes have no play does that mean it is true?

Related:
Create New Tag

10/9/2013 8:19 PM

I dont want to wreck my elites

|

10/9/2013 8:27 PM

Sickdude? You don't have elites!!!! Lol but it can be untrue and tight at the same time and it will mostly just fuck the rim up over time.

|

Check out my youtube channel!! http://www.youtube.com/user/mikel8149

10/9/2013 8:30 PM

If you're spokes don't move at all, they're over tightened. This can cause..
-the stretching and cracking of hub flanges
-the nipple to pull through the rim
-higher chance of snapping spokes
-other bad shit you don't want to happen

Generally, you want the spokes to move a little bit when you squeeze them. You will also hear a creaking noise when you do so. That is GOOD.

|

Refs : SnM An1mal, GThompson121, Chuck8273, blizzbikes, bmxsteve99, kevin.brock.338, zinum, Brian_Griffin, billyhandyjunior, riverM, tomdon
Instagram : @timhankinsbmx

10/9/2013 8:32 PM

how do loosen spokes evenly

|

10/9/2013 8:34 PM

Mikel8149 wrote:

Sickdude? You don't have elites!!!! Lol but it can be untrue and tight at the same time and it will mostly just fuck the rim up over time.

who ar u

|

10/9/2013 8:41 PM
Edited Date/Time: 10/9/2013 8:42 PM

Mikel8149 wrote:

BigAirDontCare wrote:

who ar u

Hahahahahaha it is sickdude i think. he had one of sickdudes old pictures as his avi and changed it when i said was he sickdude.!!! omg.

|

10/9/2013 8:44 PM

Mikel8149 wrote:

BigAirDontCare wrote:

who ar u

Mikel8149 wrote:

Hahahahahaha it is sickdude i think. he had one of sickdudes old pictures as his avi and changed it when i said was he sickdude.!!! omg.

who wais sickdude and how did he die i think i saw dat he died

|

10/9/2013 8:48 PM

I'll just leave this here.

Photo

Obvious fag is obvious

|

10/9/2013 8:49 PM

BigAirDontCare wrote:

It was funneh.

|

Latest Bike Check/Update

Bought from: adam1234, tomdon (2), oscarbmx, the balt, smokesmokesmoke

10/9/2013 8:50 PM

BigAirDontCare wrote:

He didn't. He just got really butthurt after people quit giving him the attention he seeked for over the internet, due to his parents never giving him a lick of attention. Then reality socked him upside the head so hard, he became mentally challenged and forgot who he was.

|

Refs : SnM An1mal, GThompson121, Chuck8273, blizzbikes, bmxsteve99, kevin.brock.338, zinum, Brian_Griffin, billyhandyjunior, riverM, tomdon
Instagram : @timhankinsbmx

10/9/2013 8:50 PM

why the fuck do u own elites you useless piece oof shit you ride street , stop messaging me about what you to do i dont even know you

|

10/9/2013 8:52 PM

BigAirDontCare wrote:

who ar u

Mikel8149 wrote:

BigAirDontCare wrote:

Yup, it's sickdude.. You can tell he is retarded and he knew sunday and that crazyclark fag right when he joined?!!? how does this happen? Second account obv.

|

10/9/2013 8:52 PM

Stop you guys i will post on reddit abot this if you don't stop! and who is hard tim

|

10/9/2013 8:53 PM

chad88 wrote:

why the fuck do u own elites you useless piece oof shit you ride street , stop messaging me about what you to do i dont even know you

He's a faggot who thinks he's some kind of street monster. And he says that Garrett Reeve's video that dropped just yesterday made him continue to ride pegless and learn crank slides and ghost feebles.

|

Latest Bike Check/Update

10/9/2013 8:54 PM

Mikel8149 wrote:

Yup, it's sickdude.. You can tell he is retarded and he knew sunday and that crazyclark fag right when he joined?!!? how does this happen? Second account obv.

It was obvious he was a troll when he first made this thread, that & his previous avatar was sickdude's previous avatar, and they both coincidentally live in the same area.

for fucks sake these kids are fucking stupid, if you're gonna troll, don't use the same location you actually live in.

I have a surefire way to prove if it's sickdude or not though, Mr. BigAirDontCare should post a video up of him doing a 180. If he can land it, it's not sickdude. trollolol

|

10/9/2013 8:55 PM

chad88 wrote:

Seriously they only way i'd believe him is if he posted pic's with his username on a piece of paper but it is sickdude with his gay mirraco.. He just wants attention.

|

10/9/2013 8:57 PM

sundaybmxRR wrote:

It was obvious he was a troll when he first made this thread, that & his previous avatar was sickdude's previous avatar, and they both coincidentally live in the same area.

for fucks sake these kids are fucking stupid, if you're gonna troll, don't use the same location you actually live in.

I have a surefire way to prove if it's sickdude or not though, Mr. BigAirDontCare should post a video up of him doing a 180. If he can land it, it's not sickdude. trollolol

THIS

|

Latest Bike Check/Update

10/9/2013 9:02 PM

BigAirDontCare wrote:

Mikel8149 wrote:

sundaybmxRR wrote:

He is not that bright hahahahahaha seriously his helment is probably on too tight or something lol i knew it was him as soon as he posted something with that gay avatar.

|

10/9/2013 9:19 PM

chris... if your wheel is straight its true

|

Old bike VVV

California Living

I now have a more or less stock sunday scout with a complete Demo rear wheel. Sue me

10/9/2013 9:21 PM

feeble_to_face wrote:

chris... if your wheel is straight its true

if it's anything like Chris is, then it's bent all to hell.

|