If this happened while I was at a skatepark...

Related:
Create New Tag

9/14/2013 1:48 PM

So my little brothers big into this guy Brodie smith, who's some frisbee trick shot guy. He showed me a video of him
In a bowl at a park and he threw the frisbee and it rolled around the bowl for quite a while. If I was at a park and saw the three faggots that were there throwing a frisbee around I'd drop in and hot those fuckers. Keep in mind it probably took a long time to actually get it to go in their trash can or whatever they made it go in, so that's a shitload of time spent keeping people from riding

|

Honestly? Who gives a shit. Its the fucking internet. I hate all of you equally.
-HardBMX_Tim

9/14/2013 1:51 PM

run the fuckers over

|

I'm gonna need bigger bars

9/14/2013 1:53 PM

Exactly what I would've done if I was there

|

Honestly? Who gives a shit. Its the fucking internet. I hate all of you equally.
-HardBMX_Tim

9/14/2013 3:12 PM

K_A_N_E_ wrote:

run the fuckers over

dude your signature is awesome lol

|

MIDWEST MOTHER FUCKER

Bike Check
Bought from Tomdon, and ScramHype

9/14/2013 3:26 PM
Edited Date/Time: 9/14/2013 3:27 PM

Why? They aren't hurting anyone, what the fuck would posses you to be a complete asswipe just cause they are trying to do something in a bowl, it's not your bowl, they have just as much right to be there as you do, now I understand the bowl is meant to be for bikers/skaters/ect... but you don't have to be an asshole, what's wrong with politely asking them to move? It's that kind of shit that gives us all a bad image.

|

RIP 71 N
RIP Randy Taylor

Shadow/Subrosa

Tumblr | Instagram | Digits - (407) 655-6998 | Email - kyzem.leahcim@yahoo.com | Xbox - eleswun

9/14/2013 3:38 PM

Me? wrote:

Why? They aren't hurting anyone, what the fuck would posses you to be a complete asswipe just cause they are trying to do something in a bowl, it's not your bowl, they have just as much right to be there as you do, now I understand the bowl is meant to be for bikers/skaters/ect... but you don't have to be an asshole, what's wrong with politely asking them to move? It's that kind of shit that gives us all a bad image.

same thing goes with RC cars in trials to they are so fun.

|

Check out my youtube channel!! http://www.youtube.com/user/mikel8149

9/14/2013 4:31 PM

I'd rather have people with frisbee s around then those fucken scooter fuckers any day

|

9/14/2013 4:41 PM

K_A_N_E_ wrote:

run the fuckers over

jj0996 wrote:

dude your signature is awesome lol

haha.

It's funny because it's legit

|

I'm gonna need bigger bars

9/14/2013 4:51 PM

Take their frisbee and ride off or break it

|

Murica bike check
REFS four, tomdon, bmx1995, jared42069, obiwan chromoly, hate breeder, nshs2010, asilva23, rascio,
Alfred NYC, Kymike, chuck8273(kind of), tc86, Ugot2dewitt, LLURider, dprc, ecuadevil, scramhype, Mario.villegas90(X2), dirtstars22, Brian_Griffin

9/14/2013 4:55 PM

those "faggots" probably would kick your teeth in for talking shit

|

9/14/2013 8:18 PM

skubasteve wrote:

those "faggots" probably would kick your teeth in for talking shit

This.

OP seems like the only faggot to me!

|

I have 75 cool points and 5 awesome points

Buy/Sell Refs: Showtime402, fsearles, ticaleb, howlerfbm (x2), irideafly, the balt (x2), MrHavoc1988. dprc

9/14/2013 8:24 PM

Alright maybe I was being irrational. I was annoyed because skateparks are for bmx skating and I hate to say this but scootering. You guys wouldn't have any problem if you went to drop in and saw a bunch of college dudes throwing a frisbee around a bowl?

|

-HardBMX_Tim

9/14/2013 8:33 PM

bmxfromma wrote:

Alright maybe I was being irrational. I was annoyed because skateparks are for bmx skating and I hate to say this but scootering. You guys wouldn't have any problem if you went to drop in and saw a bunch of college dudes throwing a frisbee around a bowl?

No, not really, haha. Just roll with it. Chilllllll brooooo

|

I have 75 cool points and 5 awesome points

Buy/Sell Refs: Showtime402, fsearles, ticaleb, howlerfbm (x2), irideafly, the balt (x2), MrHavoc1988. dprc

9/14/2013 10:18 PM

eskimojay wrote:

I'd rather have people with frisbee s around then those fucken scooter fuckers any day

lmao so true

|

"if you feel yourself falling backwards, thrust forward like you would if you were indeed fucking your bike, and if youre falling forwards, push your legs while leaning back, like if you were pulling out from fucking your bike But dont, under any circumstances, actually fuck your bike" - EddiMundo

9/14/2013 11:54 PM

bmxfromma wrote:

motogrizz wrote:

No, not really, haha. Just roll with it. Chilllllll brooooo

This. Chill, the bowl isn't gonna grow legs and walk away, it'll still be there when they're done, just relax and wait til they're done, not a big deal.

|

RIP 71 N
RIP Randy Taylor

Shadow/Subrosa

Tumblr | Instagram | Digits - (407) 655-6998 | Email - kyzem.leahcim@yahoo.com | Xbox - eleswun

9/15/2013 12:03 AM

The 2 concrete parks I usually ride say specifically on the sign 'For BMX Bikes, Skateboards and Roller Blades only'. So I think I could put up with 3 guys with a frisbee one time when I can put up with at least half of the people at the skatepark being on scooters.

|