I'm a pussy

Related:
Create New Tag

3/29/2017 8:25 AM

Every time I try to do a smith I put my foot down without even thinking about it, I used to be able to do them idk wtf happened lol

Gonna try to break that mental block today though.

|

3/29/2017 8:42 AM

Tie strap your feet to them pedals!

|

3/29/2017 8:47 AM

Good idea

|

3/29/2017 9:34 AM

Whenever I take my feet off the pedals unintentionally while trying to land something, I just repeat this over and over in my head "don't take your damn feet off"

It might sound like bullshit but it always works for me.

|

3/29/2017 11:02 AM

Go faster, then you'll either commit, or have to bail entirely

|

3/29/2017 11:05 AM

Duct tape. Or just do it. Not much we can do to help to though.

|

3/29/2017 2:22 PM

ggallin422 wrote:

Duct tape. Or just do it. Not much we can do to help to though.

Taping feet to pedals sounds a bit dumb to me as if you mess up the trick you aren't going to be able to bail out of it safely and more likely to hurt yourself which wont do anything to help the mental block, as the OP says its a mental block, its like learning guitar, you will try to do a little riff/lick on the guitar and your fingers wont do what you ask even though you try for ages and ages to get it, sometimes all it takes is putting guitar down and getting a good nights sleep and the next day your brains wired in the new pathway and then you will get it.

|

3/29/2017 3:13 PM

Honestly, hop into stalls, then start moving. If you can smith stall, you can smith grind a little bit. Then go faster and faster.

|

"Hey anybody ever make that mistake like right when you wake up in the morning and you believe in yourself?" -Kyle Kinane

"BIKES!" -Tom Segura

3/29/2017 4:45 PM

That's me all the time I hate smiths lol

Just aim for your front peg and if that's on you're 100% good

|

Instagram : braydenbuckingham
My Cult 2 Short

3/29/2017 10:10 PM

If im being a pussy i start roast myself and arguing with myself sounds silly and it is absolutely but it eorks usually. On smith try to put your rare wheel further in the ledge (i hope you understand) maybe you put your feet down because you lose your balance but i dont really know from your topic. For me its not that hard but its different for everyone try it and you will get it for sure

|