Im an asshole But this needs to be heard.

Related:
Create New Tag

1/27/2009 8:08 AM
Edited Date/Time: 1/27/2009 8:09 AM

There are seperate forums here for a reason. The for sale thread is for SELLING BUYING OR TRADING. Not the general thread. If your selling something put it there. If im in the general bmx talk section im not looking for anything to buy. LEAVE it where it goes.

|

Custom printed tees and decals! 716-708-5264

1/27/2009 8:15 AM

sssssshhhhhhhhhhuttttttt upppppppppp!

|

(\__/)
(='.'=)
(")_(")

1/27/2009 8:15 AM

its pissing me off. Everyother post is something for sale all of a sudden.

|

1/27/2009 8:16 AM

shhuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuut uuppppppppppppppppp

|

(\__/)
(='.'=)
(")_(")

1/27/2009 8:17 AM

anyone wanna buy my odyssey elementary stem brand new 40 dollaaaaaaaaass

|

(\__/)
(='.'=)
(")_(")

1/27/2009 8:22 AM

Hey im selling a dildo remover, are you interested? lol

|

If you wanna know about the TRUTH of the country and world we live in, watch these videos.
9/11 Press for Truth by Families of the Victims
http://www.zeitgeistmovie.com/
The Obama Deception
EndGame - Blueprint for Global Enslavement

1/27/2009 8:26 AM

dude he has a point. You guys are ridiculous. This is why I don't try to ask questions too often on here, you guys come up with the most pointless answer, or some sort of insult based on a question, just to try to get some laughs.

|

"Hey anybody ever make that mistake like right when you wake up in the morning and you believe in yourself?" -Kyle Kinane

"BIKES!" -Tom Segura

1/27/2009 8:28 AM
Edited Date/Time: 1/27/2009 8:29 AM

I responded to this thread when it was on top. I started reading all the threads below it and realized that your right. There's like 3 or 4 buy sell trade threads below this one. Ridiculous. If ppl wanna buy, sell, or trade, there is a section of this forum DEDICATED to that. But i do understand why ppl are doing it, more exposure of what you're trying to et rid of. I never go to buy sell trade, but then again if i was trying to do any of the 3 i would probably go there if i was looking for something, it's probably cuz im smarter than the average bear. haha

|

If you wanna know about the TRUTH of the country and world we live in, watch these videos.
The Obama Deception

1/27/2009 8:46 AM

This forum really does suck. Sorry guys, but it's the truth. There aren't any mods, so crap like this goes down all the time. People use this forum as a form of IM, usefull posts don't get stickied to the top, people have no idea how to title a thread, people use the wrong forums in general, etc. I'm with you--there is way too much annoying, impertinent crap here.

|

Yes, I really live in Wyoming.

1/27/2009 8:49 AM

montymitch wrote:

This forum really does suck. Sorry guys, but it's the truth. There aren't any mods, so crap like this goes down all the time. People use this forum as a form of IM, usefull posts don't get stickied to the top, people have no idea how to title a thread, people use the wrong forums in general, etc. I'm with you--there is way too much annoying, impertinent crap here.

i beg to differ my friend without this site i would have no idea what anything about bmx is i wouldnt know anything about bmx this site is very useful people ask questions, people sell stuff, people talk about bmx and thats what this site is for if you dont like it then click here CLICK HERE

|

My nigga Ressler, stay up!
My nigga Babysatan, stay up!
My nigga Copiolet, stay up!
My nigga DakAttack, stay up!
My nigga NCDave, stay up!
My nigga Enzo, stay up!

And I ride for my niggas

1/27/2009 8:53 AM

you know every person that sees that is gonna click it...
thats one of the oldest gayest sites around...literally gay.

|

1/27/2009 8:57 AM

montymitch wrote:

JustRideBMX wrote:

i beg to differ my friend without this site i would have no idea what anything about bmx is i wouldnt know anything about bmx this site is very useful people ask questions, people sell stuff, people talk about bmx and thats what this site is for if you dont like it then click here CLICK HERE

I didn't say I hate this site. There is a ton of good info, and lots of members are very helpful.
There is just a lot of garbage to sift through.

And, I might add, your suggestive answer is a perfect example.

|

1/27/2009 8:58 AM

montymitch wrote:

JustRideBMX wrote:

montymitch wrote:

I didn't say I hate this site. There is a ton of good info, and lots of members are very helpful.
There is just a lot of garbage to sift through.

And, I might add, your suggestive answer is a perfect example.

well your first line was, and i quote "This forum really does suck."

|

My nigga Enzo, stay up!

And I ride for my niggas

1/27/2009 9:00 AM
Edited Date/Time: 1/27/2009 9:01 AM

Yeah, I guess my word choice was a little harsh. Perhaps I should have said "This forum could stand some major improvements."

|

1/27/2009 9:05 AM

montymitch wrote:

Yeah, I guess my word choice was a little harsh. Perhaps I should have said "This forum could stand some major improvements."

your improving little grasshopper

|

My nigga Enzo, stay up!

And I ride for my niggas

1/27/2009 9:11 AM

young grasshoppa

|

The Obama Deception

1/27/2009 10:16 AM

Young bunnyhoppa!

|

1/27/2009 11:08 AM

dave lawrence wrote:

dude he has a point. You guys are ridiculous. This is why I don't try to ask questions too often on here, you guys come up with the most pointless answer, or some sort of insult based on a question, just to try to get some laughs.

u are one of the only people on this forum with any sense and maturity so i comend u for that

|

why FLY when you can RIDE?

SAVE A TREE, RIDE A BIKE!
START A NEW TREND AND WEAR A HELMET!!!!!!!!!!

(\__/)
(='.'=)
(")_(")

☻/
/▌
/ \ http://www.youtube.com/user/Balleristic31

1/27/2009 11:11 AM

w00t you guy are funny
|

1/27/2009 2:12 PM

he's right. I usually only check the bst threads because I am fixing my bike up while it is snowing. How can I buy your crap when it is in the wrong place?

|

1/27/2009 3:32 PM

I'll sell you some 'shut the fuck up' for twenty dollahz.

|

FREE not under the control or in the power of another; able to act or be done as one wishes
STYLE a particular, distinctive, or characteristic mode of action or manner of acting

1/27/2009 3:56 PM

Gimme a break--34 posts doesn't earn you the right to bag on people without cause.

|

1/27/2009 4:44 PM
Edited Date/Time: 1/27/2009 4:45 PM

JustRideBMX wrote:

dude you suck. i clicked on that nasty shit. im gonna have to go hit my head against the my wall to get rid of that 1 second of that video

|

1/27/2009 5:30 PM

ur pissed about that im pissed about the kids whats the loudest hub and stupid ass questions like that

|

1/27/2009 5:41 PM

montymitch wrote:

agreed, kinda sucks, i mean, ya, there's a couple people that try to get legit advice with something, but they normally just get shot down or made fun of. seriously, if you have something to say, say it. if you don't have any advice or useful comments to say, than shut the fuck up!

|

chuck norris rides little kid's bikes!!!

1/27/2009 5:46 PM
Edited Date/Time: 1/27/2009 5:47 PM

People will be people and you will always see lame topics in all the wrong threads. But you know what? You are kind of being a hypocrite by making this. Is there a bitching and complaining forum? Cause if so, you need to be there. All you have to do is not click on the topic and skip to the next one.

And yes, you are an asshole. But I'm just quoting you so don't get butt hurt.

|

This message is brought to you by JonathanAllen.

[LINK TO IMAGE]
This is Red Panda.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Red_panda

MOTW 5/17/2010 - 5/23/2010

1/27/2009 7:17 PM

SundaybikesRDR wrote:

ur pissed about that im pissed about the kids whats the loudest hub and stupid ass questions like that

whats the loudest hub?
smile

|

say yeahh.

1/27/2009 9:20 PM

Will drilling holes through my frame, forks, and bars really help me hop higher?

|

The Obama Deception

1/28/2009 7:16 AM

precisley - pretty sure i spelled that wrong

|