I'm happy but I feel like a newb.

Related:
Create New Tag

5/26/2010 8:24 PM

So about three months ago I took my pegs off because I was weird and didn't want to try grinds anymore after breaking a chain doing a double peg on a ledge. Today I saw this kid at a school with left hand drive and pegs so I asked him if I could try it. Since I know now that feebles are better for ledges I tried it and got it second try. From then on they were super easy and I'm happy. Now I think I'm going to buy a birectional and new cranks and put my pegs back on. You guys probably don't care but oh well. I'm still happy.

|

5/26/2010 8:25 PM

CSB!!

nah but really are you trying to ask something?

|

Refs:Wolfen-Smk-Legendsx23-Spikez5(x18)-
iridebmxeveryday-2funny4u-cokacola-bstick-
sxe411-gstring02-sunday.bmx21-irideafly(x46)-
jecbmx-mike-e-Disturbed11-ScramHype-
bdk1313-Lee_Rager-millsaps-purplerain814
-naters14-getskyhigh
And 15+ On TCU

5/26/2010 8:27 PM

i got lhd,
its nice

|

Check my Youtube Channel and Subscribe if you like.
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC62awwE63LVhyBqOgIyY3ZA
Follow me on Instagram @ scott_effting & toododgy

5/26/2010 8:27 PM

mikelee wrote:

CSB!!

nah but really are you trying to ask something?

no I'm just sharing my story of my first feeble.

|

5/26/2010 8:28 PM

I was just excited because it opened up a world of new tricks.
yadamean?

|

5/26/2010 8:29 PM

nice dude! its so fun grinding a ledge that you waxed the living shit out of haha

|

5/26/2010 8:30 PM

alex517 wrote:

yadamean?

i know what you mean, i only started riding my pegs cause if i do pegless grinds they dont count cause i dont got pegs. according to my friend. i put them on get grinds better then him and ice pick stall on my 3rd try and get them clean almost every try

|

Check my Youtube Channel and Subscribe if you like.
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC62awwE63LVhyBqOgIyY3ZA
Follow me on Instagram @ scott_effting & toododgy

5/26/2010 8:31 PM

And I didn't just stall I was going about three feet. (it was an unwaxed ledge)

|

5/26/2010 9:17 PM

alex517 wrote:

yadamean?

Effting wrote:

i know what you mean, i only started riding my pegs cause if i do pegless grinds they dont count cause i dont got pegs. according to my friend. i put them on get grinds better then him and ice pick stall on my 3rd try and get them clean almost every try

Your friend is a retard.

Pegless grinds on the axles etc are harder. Tell him his grinds don't count if he uses pegs.

|

"Hey anybody ever make that mistake like right when you wake up in the morning and you believe in yourself?" -Kyle Kinane

"BIKES!" -Tom Segura

5/26/2010 9:37 PM

alex517 wrote:

yadamean?

Effting wrote:

dave lawrence wrote:

Your friend is a retard.

Pegless grinds on the axles etc are harder. Tell him his grinds don't count if he uses pegs.

This

|

[LINK TO IMAGE]
What's the deal honey bunnz? Y'all like pop tarts?
facebook
MOTW 7/5/10 - 7/11/10

5/26/2010 10:01 PM

Its the same feeling riders get when they first learn to bunnyhop. A whole new world of possibilities opens up. Curbs become invisible, stairs turn into luanch pads, and ledges are the funnest things since ball inna cup'. Congratz to the kid that let you use his bike.

|

FREE not under the control or in the power of another; able to act or be done as one wishes
STYLE a particular, distinctive, or characteristic mode of action or manner of acting