I'm obssesed with bmx?

Related:
Create New Tag

1/14/2011 1:52 PM

camjf wrote:

My mother says I have an unhealthy obsession with BMX sad

Fondue wrote:

The sad part about this is she probably wouldn't say that if you were into basketball or football.

She never complained when I was playing soccer. My mother is just like every other old woman, with the stereotypical rider being imprinted in her vision of the sport.

|

PSN - TheNunPoacher

1/14/2011 1:52 PM

sunday color. wrote:

today this kid asked me why i had cuts all over my legs. (pedal bite) and he is like you can't ride a bike ahahaha. i had to explain to this nigga what bmx was!

SEANimal757 wrote:

i hate that one, i use to get it a lot in gym, i dont wear shorts outside of gym

One kid told me that he thinks I can't ride good.
Then a week later after seeing me at the park he told
me that he wants to ride with me. People are wierd.

|

Kicking
Incredibly
Dope
Shit

TAYLOR GANG OR DIE!

1/14/2011 1:55 PM

sunday color. wrote:

today this kid asked me why i had cuts all over my legs. (pedal bite) and he is like you can't ride a bike ahahaha. i had to explain to this nigga what bmx was!

SEANimal757 wrote:

i hate that one, i use to get it a lot in gym, i dont wear shorts outside of gym

Go Big wrote:

One kid told me that he thinks I can't ride good.
Then a week later after seeing me at the park he told
me that he wants to ride with me. People are wierd.

usually people think when i say i bmx they underestimate my ability to ride, and then they are like omg let me rub one out for you

|

1/14/2011 2:13 PM

JustRideBMX wrote:

The clams on the bottom of my bike rack were pulled off one day when I went to my car after school, so I went over to fix it and this bitchy girl in my grade said "Seth are you like obsessed with that thing?! (She said it extremely bitchy, like it was a bad thing)" And I said "Kaylyn, are you like obsessed with being a bitch? (Same tone, and same amount of bitchyiness)" Then I felt bad, and we fucked in my car not even 3 minutes later.

Looks like your obsession got you some there bud hahha

|

Check my Youtube Channel and Subscribe if you like.
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC62awwE63LVhyBqOgIyY3ZA
Follow me on Instagram @ scott_effting & toododgy

1/14/2011 2:18 PM

dave lawrence wrote:

See if I was in a computer design class, I would use the excuse "I am looking for inspiration for designs". Would work every time.

But I think it's not an obsession until you start buying TONS of stuff you don't need, you are on your bike when you are awake, and sleep with it in your bed at night, and sacrifice friends who don't ride to do so.

hell ya dude! thats wat its all about!

|

cocain is a hell of a drug
reppin the RATCHET!

1/14/2011 2:24 PM

the awesome obsession of bmx! almost gettin expelled from school for grinding the new rails and hoppin the new stair sets that were put in. got a $200 fine haha and the plan for senior year is hittin the rails and stair sets inside the school during class! and of course my bike is always in sight, cant ever stop lookin at it lol and sneakin out at night for an all nighter session is great!

|

cocain is a hell of a drug
reppin the RATCHET!

1/14/2011 2:38 PM

I was watching videos in the computer lab and i was sitting next to this really hot girl and she was like " so this is the kinda stuff you do" and i has like yeah but im not as good. then she was like watching the videos and shit with me and she wanted to see what bike and parts i had and shit, she was really interested until she saw the prices of some of the parts hahah then she started bitching at me about how i just ride kid bikes and fall and think its fun then break parts and have to buy really expensive ones

|

vital's redneck

1/14/2011 3:39 PM

camjf wrote:

My mother says I have an unhealthy obsession with BMX sad

Fondue wrote:

The sad part about this is she probably wouldn't say that if you were into basketball or football.

camjf wrote:

She never complained when I was playing soccer. My mother is just like every other old woman, with the stereotypical rider being imprinted in her vision of the sport.

My whole family on my dads side plays basketball, and we went to a friends place and they had a hoop, so i started shooting few, and mum is trying to put me in basketball.
I told her that i ride bikes and thats what my sport is.

And now im immersing her in it in every way so that she realises that we arent just dero kids who sit at the park. Were just the same as all the other kids.

|

1/14/2011 3:53 PM

Fondue wrote:

camjf wrote:

Shakesman69 wrote:

My whole family on my dads side plays basketball, and we went to a friends place and they had a hoop, so i started shooting few, and mum is trying to put me in basketball.
I told her that i ride bikes and thats what my sport is.

And now im immersing her in it in every way so that she realises that we arent just dero kids who sit at the park. Were just the same as all the other kids.

I can wear basketball shorts and a t-shirt too.

|

Kicking
Incredibly
Dope
Shit

TAYLOR GANG OR DIE!

1/14/2011 4:31 PM

dave lawrence wrote:

See if I was in a computer design class, I would use the excuse "I am looking for inspiration for designs". Would work every time.

But I think it's not an obsession until you start buying TONS of stuff you don't need, you are on your bike when you are awake, and sleep with it in your bed at night, and sacrifice friends who don't ride to do so.

i made that mistake, i blew off everyone to ride for a good year or more, until i didnt have any friends that werent riders. so i have been working on that and chill with tons of non-riders and pretty much ride alone most of the time...
and i was ALWAYS on my bike if it was daylight, weather permitting.

|

email- brplante@hotmail.com
refs: irideafly ... thor_davis

1/14/2011 7:41 PM

dave lawrence wrote:

brplante wrote:

i made that mistake, i blew off everyone to ride for a good year or more, until i didnt have any friends that werent riders. so i have been working on that and chill with tons of non-riders and pretty much ride alone most of the time...

Same, it was litterally ride or die

|

Kicking
Incredibly
Dope
Shit

TAYLOR GANG OR DIE!

1/15/2011 5:40 PM

dave lawrence wrote:

brplante wrote:

I still do the same, i dont even talk to anyone who doesnt ride unless its a bitch

|

1/15/2011 5:43 PM

SEANimal757 wrote:

I still do the same, i dont even talk to anyone who doesnt ride unless its a bitch

foreal dude.

|

1/15/2011 5:48 PM

i hate when people are like what is bmx? im like umm doing tricks on your bike i guess. i have no idea how to explain it lol.

|

1/15/2011 11:35 PM

brplante wrote:

Every single rider except one, at my school is a complete fucking pussy who gets shit on by pretty much everyone.

I hangout with all the jocks and jock/stoners cuz it's wayyyy better when your gettin girls and putting fags in there place.

I have a serious "jock/ asshole" mentality and I love it.

|

MY NAME IS NOLAN, NOT JIM
MOTW 06/28/10 - 07/04/10
Refs: spikez5, dallybiker45