I'm so fucked

Related:
Create New Tag

7/27/2010 1:18 PM

I need tips on how to become a convincing lier

|

7/27/2010 1:19 PM

tell us why you need to lie and i can help :D

|

vital's redneck

7/27/2010 1:21 PM

keep a straight face and dont look nervous at all.

|

7/27/2010 1:21 PM

BLRBMX wrote:

tell us why you need to lie and i can help :D

its a long stroy

|

7/27/2010 1:22 PM

BLRBMX wrote:

tell us why you need to lie and i can help :D

SEANimal757 wrote:

its a long stroy

make it short

|

vital's redneck

7/27/2010 1:26 PM

BLRBMX wrote:

tell us why you need to lie and i can help :D

SEANimal757 wrote:

its a long stroy

BLRBMX wrote:

make it short

so a year and some change ago me and a friend decide to go visit someones house and acquire so shit, so now the girls house we visited came to my crib today while i was gone and was like i know what you did to my parents, and i come home and im like woah not me wtf, but i still have an item from the visit that i told my parents my friend let me borrow, my mom is like lets not give the person the item because its just admitting that i did what im accused of, so im going to give it to my friend so my parents think ok we will let him deal with it and ill tell the bitch to fuck off if i see her


dont give me shit about how im dumb shit was over a year and a half ago but its catching up to me now.

|

7/27/2010 1:27 PM

SEANimal757 wrote:

its a long stroy

BLRBMX wrote:

make it short

SEANimal757 wrote:

so a year and some change ago me and a friend decide to go visit someones house and acquire so shit, so now the girls house we visited came to my crib today while i was gone and was like i know what you did to my parents, and i come home and im like woah not me wtf, but i still have an item from the visit that i told my parents my friend let me borrow, my mom is like lets not give the person the item because its just admitting that i did what im accused of, so im going to give it to my friend so my parents think ok we will let him deal with it and ill tell the bitch to fuck off if i see her


dont give me shit about how im dumb shit was over a year and a half ago but its catching up to me now.

and ill tell my friend to smash it and deny anything.

|

7/27/2010 1:29 PM

SEANimal757 wrote:

and ill tell my friend to smash it and deny anything.

give her her crack pipe back

|

refs: Spikez5, cokacola, dacumup213 (x2), josh estey, Blake El Gingero, naters14, Harry95, pcoco, hattrckhcky, bstick, kevinl, Sunday.bmx21, dgisback, iridebmxeveryday, I RIDE

7/27/2010 1:30 PM

SEANimal757 wrote:

its a long stroy

BLRBMX wrote:

make it short

SEANimal757 wrote:

so a year and some change ago me and a friend decide to go visit someones house and acquire so shit, so now the girls house we visited came to my crib today while i was gone and was like i know what you did to my parents, and i come home and im like woah not me wtf, but i still have an item from the visit that i told my parents my friend let me borrow, my mom is like lets not give the person the item because its just admitting that i did what im accused of, so im going to give it to my friend so my parents think ok we will let him deal with it and ill tell the bitch to fuck off if i see her


dont give me shit about how im dumb shit was over a year and a half ago but its catching up to me now.

so you broke into a house and the girl came to yours and saw some of the shit and you denied doing it?

|

vital's redneck

7/27/2010 1:32 PM
Edited Date/Time: 7/27/2010 1:33 PM

Why would you break into a house?

|

7/27/2010 1:34 PM

Twisted654 wrote:

Why would you break into a house?

this

|

vital's redneck

7/27/2010 1:42 PM

Twisted654 wrote:

Why would you break into a house?

BLRBMX wrote:

this

that...

|

R.I.P. COMPTON
E-mail:chrisschmall@yahoo.com
Refs:chadr, spikez5, umpgotti, brenden1207


First MOTM 12/2010

7/27/2010 1:49 PM

Twisted654 wrote:

Why would you break into a house?

BLRBMX wrote:

this

drunk probs. or thought it was a good idea atm prob

|

7/27/2010 1:54 PM

Twisted654 wrote:

Why would you break into a house?

BLRBMX wrote:

this

cschmall wrote:

that...

those

|

refs- Tommyboy,mandingo215, lobo173, prophet,iridebmxeveryday,ctbmx86,1of1547,Warchol2,white knight,branBMX94,JakeSalbert

Subscribe to me on Youtube.
http://www.youtube.com/user/senika5634?feature=mhee

7/27/2010 2:00 PM

BLRBMX wrote:

this

cschmall wrote:

that...

carjakester wrote:

those

These?

|

REFS:

Traded: meowmoo68, kevinl, martinnn1004, RideTemec

Sold to: RyanMC (x2), Dennis916, Dave805, sunday.bmx21, brendon1207, kevinl

Bought: Brock Larson



email: scwright99@hotmail.com

7/27/2010 2:11 PM

You are fucked. If you do enough bad shit it will catch up with you. Coming from an old dude I speak from experience.

|

Refs: mtorres14, BMXer10, Iridefly, veggie is hot, spikez 5, pythagoras, Blake El Gingero, pcoco, eclat. I have way too many refs to list.
wolfiecatfu@yahoo.com

7/27/2010 2:18 PM

You stole, you should do time. Hopefully you'll learn.

|

REFS:

Traded: meowmoo68, kevinl, martinnn1004, RideTemec

Sold to: RyanMC (x2), Dennis916, Dave805, sunday.bmx21, brendon1207, kevinl

Bought: Brock Larson



email: scwright99@hotmail.com

7/27/2010 2:53 PM

karma is not a flavor at a coffee shop.

|

why the fuck you got a hub guard and aint got no fucking pegs?!

Vital's Oprah.

MOTW 3/15/10 - 3/21/10

http://www.vitalbmx.com/forums/General-BMX-Talk,2/Oprahs-Sunday-Wave-v1,826431

psn-id: daveydeez

7/27/2010 2:59 PM

look into their eye, then kick them in the fanny

|

My account is open to use, password is donthackme123.

Jarrod dont fucking change this.

7/27/2010 4:20 PM

what did you come up on?

|

say yeahh.

7/27/2010 4:24 PM

godzillaridesafbm wrote:

look into their eye, then kick them in the fanny

this

|

BIKE CHECK

"I'm gonna put a curse on you and all your kids will be born completely naked." - Jimi Hendrix

7/27/2010 5:52 PM

dave dynamite wrote:

karma is not a flavor at a coffee shop.

Lol'd pretty hard.

|

MOTW- 6/21/10- 6/27/10
Refs- Hyphy
Facebook

7/27/2010 6:02 PM

dave dynamite wrote:

karma is not a flavor at a coffee shop.

This and it's a bitch.

|

RIDE THE BIKE FOOL!!!!!!!!

7/27/2010 6:07 PM

Stick it in her butt and pee!

|

My nigga Ressler, stay up!
My nigga Babysatan, stay up!
My nigga Copiolet, stay up!
My nigga DakAttack, stay up!
My nigga NCDave, stay up!
My nigga Enzo, stay up!


And I ride for my niggas

7/27/2010 6:19 PM

JustRideBMX wrote:

Stick it in her butt and pee!

lulz.

|