Create New Tag

2/6/2016 4:59 PM

Just saw this and LOL'ed pretty hard.
He's back:
Photo

|

My Ride
My Other Ride
I've sold stuff to Ecuadevil, LLURider, and Mario.villegas90 with no complaints.
IG: evildeadhands

2/6/2016 5:07 PM

he's a fuckin twat burger. I see him posting that kind of shit and how he deserves to be sponsored on other people/brands photos too.

WaffleNazi is on the case though lolol

|

2/6/2016 5:10 PM

Yeah, dudes are bringing down the thunder

|

My Ride
My Other Ride
I've sold stuff to Ecuadevil, LLURider, and Mario.villegas90 with no complaints.

2/6/2016 6:17 PM

I was thinking about posting this haha

|

I love my bike but i hate myself
bike check

IG @curtis_cantbmxwell
@powersbikeshop
@kirolling

2/6/2016 6:29 PM

Let it forever be immortalized herePhoto

Photo

Photo

|

2/6/2016 6:35 PM

He started following me , so I followed him back , got some skills as a rider but as a person bat shit crazy , I can't tell if he's drunk or needs Ritalin

|

2/6/2016 6:38 PM

Its weird because he's actually pretty damn good... Saw a 180 bar to fakie bar to cab bar. But he's still a little bitch.

|

2/6/2016 6:39 PM

hey since I know he's egotistical enough to still lurk this forum and search his name

guess what Ben

still haven't watched your edit.

|

2/6/2016 6:46 PM

gee can't imagine why no one wants to ride with him with his super awesome attitude towards bmx…

Photo

|

2/6/2016 7:01 PM

Holy Fuck XD XD XD

This is so good..

I mean he isn't a bad rider... the dude does rip hard on some bikes. But will he be sponsored like that? Hell NO. Will he ride with Zack Gerber? Unless Ben tracks his ass down and finds him, no way. That's so funny.

I remember back when i thought about what being sponsored would be like, and like how i could do it. But then i realized I am only riding my bike because I love doing it. Sure, I may be a "better rider" than a kid down the street, but do I not ride with him because he can't truck driver a 9 stair? HELL NO. I'll ride with someone who can only do wheelies and 180s, I don't care. Sure it's sick to ride with people that are really good (it's usually really entertaining too!) But if you ride bikes, you're my friend. That's how it works. We're a subculture that most people don't even know about. It's more important to be able to be that guy that kids look up to, BE the BEST. You're not a big fish in a small pond, but you are more of a teacher and stuff. So instead of being a big fucking asshole to everyone who can't whip at the park, be the dude that shows people how. Set an example. Show us why you "deserve" to be sponsored.

It's all stupid anyhow. If he does make it at all, good for him, but I surely won't be supporting that until his attitude changes.

|

References: OneGuyIlluminatiEye, robinson79, Brian Griffin, The Horror Contact, StoreBoughtChild, C_Johnsonbmx, dkTechEthan, etc.

2/6/2016 7:29 PM

This guy is entertaining. He will never get sponsored and pros will never want to ride with him but he has a future in comedy.

|

Refs: Josh_Ketcham, mykneeshurt (x2), Brian_Griffin, aaron.samuel.green

2/6/2016 7:48 PM

If I can't push myself being motivated by riders I meet , then after a day of bustin ass and losing to gravity and have a nice cold beer and a civil conversation with after ..I think I'm doing it wrong ......that being said mr Lorsen is doing this wrong , if he sees this he'd tell me how much cock I like to suck even though I love vagina , I think theirs some chemical balances off with his Mellon

|

2/6/2016 8:11 PM

I think he's mad, saw this on one of the other guy's photo

Photo

|

2/7/2016 3:42 AM

Wow what a cunt lol

|

Honestly? Who gives a shit. Its the fucking internet. I hate all of you equally.
-HardBMX_Tim

2/7/2016 9:22 AM

Here's the final screenshot from last night. Some guy local to Lorson called him out saying how much of a douche he is and no one would defend him if they knew him in person, and some other stuff. Forgot to screenshot that though. Ben of course replies with more stupid shit

Zack himself then replied saying "Burning bridges before you cross them, you sure have a great attitute towards bmx." and stood up for that Brant dude, also forgot to screenshot that but he has since deleted all the comments except for the #BenLorsonSucksOffHomelessMen comment hahaha

AH BMX DRAMA!

Photo

|

2/7/2016 12:20 PM

WOW

feel kinda sorry for him. "YEAH EVERYONE SUUUUCKKSJSRSR my bawls ass ****** how come i don't have any friends i'm so good....."

hey dude if you're seeing this settle down a lil man hit up a therapist, not even making fun, that's just not living.

though wafflenazi3.0 cracked me up with the 50 miles jab laughing

|

I can't upload a photo for my sig. it's that guy puking really hard, except it's coming out of his ears and eyes, too. just imagine that instead of this text. oh look, there he is now!

2/7/2016 1:52 PM

I forgot about that guy! ahhh, I miss when I had time to vital all the time

|

NEW Bike check
That InstaGram ting - @EddiMundo
Raw Clips Edit

KriB Life YouTube channel (Click on the pic!)

2/7/2016 4:51 PM

deepdiarrhea wrote:

WOW

feel kinda sorry for him. "YEAH EVERYONE SUUUUCKKSJSRSR my bawls ass ****** how come i don't have any friends i'm so ...more

Yeah something's wrong with him haha like seriously he gets overly pissed if anyone calls him out for how he acts...

Just imagine how he'd act if he somehow did go pro and had random kids commenting on his stuff... He'd lose his sponsorship so quick with how he'd tell them to fuck off and how he's much better than them and every other idiotic retort he has.

WaffleNazi rules haha

|

2/7/2016 5:02 PM

If he's single maybe he just needs a good chick to be his ride or die. A lot of our members are probably single and I hope everyone can find a special someone. No matter your attitude, you will be chill after a good bed session with your woman.

|

"STREET" all day, ere'day.

2/8/2016 6:33 AM

He is the person you play against on Xbox live calling you every name in the book because you took him out in a deathmatch ONCE. He then has a personal vendetta against you.

I am 100% certain he would NEVER say that kind of BS to me in person. Not because I am being some "internet badass" or whatever, but because I can tell that he is being an e-thug, and is probably pretty insecure about himself, so he feels that because he is "good" at something, that everyone should treat him like royalty.

He is going to attitude himself out of everyone in his life. A truly good rider/person does their thing, works hard, and ACTS LIKE A PERSON, not some whiny kid who was told no in the cereal aisle. Skills shouldn't matter when it comes to riding buddies. You ride with friends. If this dude was in my group of buddies, I would probably just stop calling him to ride because he has an issue with anger. 0-60 for NO REASON.

|

"Hey anybody ever make that mistake like right when you wake up in the morning and you believe in yourself?" -Kyle Kinane

"BIKES!" -Tom Segura

2/8/2016 6:33 AM

sundaybmxRR wrote:

hey since I know he's egotistical enough to still lurk this forum and search his name

guess what Ben

still haven't watched ...more

This right here made my day!

|

"Hey anybody ever make that mistake like right when you wake up in the morning and you believe in yourself?" -Kyle Kinane

"BIKES!" -Tom Segura

2/8/2016 7:35 AM

This whole thread is hilarious, this kid is an absolute joke.

And Brant Moore is the shit... I've got so much inspiration from that dude. He's probably one of my favorite riders.

|

If it ain't broke...

2/8/2016 7:56 AM

Buzzbegone wrote:

If he's single maybe he just needs a good chick to be his ride or die. A lot of our members are probably single and I hope ...more

man i don't know of any girl who goes "OH a guy with a horrible temper who flips if you make a comment he disapproves of! bag that up, i'm taking it home."

but then maybe i'm not going to the right places tongue

|

I can't upload a photo for my sig. it's that guy puking really hard, except it's coming out of his ears and eyes, too. just imagine that instead of this text. oh look, there he is now!

2/8/2016 8:01 AM

dave lawrence wrote:

He is the person you play against on Xbox live calling you every name in the book because you took him out in a deathmatch ...more

i agree with the insecure thing.

i suspect someone like that wants sponsorship (or any other recognition) so badly to validate to themselves that they are actually good, even though they loudly proclaim they are, they don't really believe it.

just gotta enjoy life man, let yourself have fun and let go. be happy with yourself.

Photo

|

2/8/2016 10:41 AM

I ride with the daily grind team,I live in Newport witch is right by the Ohio I ride downtown with them sometimes and my good friend Mike vitatoe who just got on is cool and same as sack gerber

|

2/8/2016 12:00 PM

I don't understand all the drama in bmx now, what happened to just riding and having a good time?

Maybe I'm too old fashioned...

|

| (• ◡•)| (❍ᴥ❍ʋ)
I'm Mr. Meeseeks, Looks at me!

2/8/2016 12:19 PM

i wanna beat this kid just for being a white kid saying nigga repeatedly

|

1996 dyno slammer, 1997 mosh pro, 1998 gt vertigo, 2000 haro backtrail x3, 2004 free agent tigercat, 2005 volume dinosaur, 2005 s&m black bike, 2013 stolen saint 24", 2015 flybikes proton

2/8/2016 12:28 PM

JonnyGanja wrote:

i wanna beat this kid just for being a white kid saying nigga repeatedly

Lol especially seeing he's probably from some back ass woods gummo type town and has never seen a black person

|

My Ride
My Other Ride

2/8/2016 2:17 PM

dave lawrence wrote:

He is the person you play against on Xbox live calling you every name in the book because you took him out in a deathmatch ...more

Pretty much haha.

I'm betting he'd post online how he would totally say that shit to you in person, just to act tough, but when it comes down to actually meeting him he'd probably just sit there and say nothing haha

Your last paragraph is too true as well. There's a guy here exactly like that, only his deal is with taking pictures/shooting videos. He's the Ben Lorson of the riders here but with photo/video basically haha. Thinks he's the shit at what he does when he'd mediocre at best, super self-entitled, gets super pissed quick then acts like he's not pissed at all...

There's a longer story behind all of it, I'll spare it unless anyone's genuinely curious, but eventually I just stopped replying to him altogether like a month ago and now he STILL tries hitting me up but adds in "cock sucking faggot" "douche bag asshole" & other things like that towards me (Which personally I don't care, I find it funny as shit) and he thinks THAT will make me wanna reply finally haha.

Basically the same shit Lorson does... Act like a douche, then expect people to still want to ride with him

|

2/8/2016 2:46 PM

deepdiarrhea wrote:

man i don't know of any girl who goes "OH a guy with a horrible temper who flips if you make a comment he disapproves of! bag ...more

Some women still love their man despite being treated horribly (I know this can be circumstantial, but ya see it all the time) . I only slightly agree...you have to be a jerk a little to your chick sometimes for stimulating the relationship. If you play nice guy all time she will get bored and may look elsewhere. I'm sure there's a lady for every asshat man or maybe a better term would simply be that in general "Women love dicks".

|

"STREET" all day, ere'day.