***Important Announcement***

Related:
Create New Tag

6/12/2019 8:44 AM

fuck scooters fuck Big Flyer bikes and fuck oil slick anything

|

6/12/2019 9:04 AM

Or... fuck judging people for doing what they wanna do.

|

6/12/2019 9:05 AM

|

fack off

6/12/2019 9:28 AM
Edited Date/Time: 6/12/2019 9:29 AM

To be fair though, those chav boys doing wheelies everywhere with their necklace bags. Fuck them.

|

Jamie Bales - Vital's first class piss taker.

6/12/2019 9:51 AM

jbales wrote:

To be fair though, those chav boys doing wheelies everywhere with their necklace bags. Fuck them.

Yeah I'm not a fan either but each to their own I guess "Everything Certi fam"

|

Ride everything

6/12/2019 10:03 AM
Edited Date/Time: 6/12/2019 10:03 AM

jbales wrote:

I have no idea what you are talking about.... except the "fuck them" part.

|

6/12/2019 10:09 AM
Edited Date/Time: 6/12/2019 10:09 AM

jbales wrote:

Mishinn_Control wrote:

In which years were you here, Jeff?

|

6/12/2019 10:13 AM

falloftroy20 wrote:

fuck scooters fuck Big Flyer bikes and fuck oil slick anything

What’s wrong with big flyer bikes they look fun as hell to cruise around on

|

6/12/2019 10:44 AM

jbales wrote:

Mans gotta keep his grinder somewhere fam

|

6/12/2019 11:50 AM

We’re all entitled to opinions. I hate the shitty wheelie bikes, oil slick, and even most park riders in general. But whatever, doesn’t mean I’m right. I just think people should do what makes them happy, and if fitting in, or wanting other people to think they’re cool makes them happy, good for them. I think fitting in is shit though. Just do what you want.

|

6/12/2019 12:09 PM

Fuck everyone, really. Thanks, NYC!

|

BMX over 30: Eat clean, Stretch, and Pray.

6/12/2019 12:30 PM

.pegless. wrote:

We’re all entitled to opinions. I hate the shitty wheelie bikes, oil slick, and even most park riders in general. But whatever, doesn’t mean I’m right. I just think people should do what makes them happy, and if fitting in, or wanting other people to think they’re cool makes them happy, good for them. I think fitting in is shit though. Just do what you want.

no youre right. fuck park kids n oil slick

|

Lessons not learned in blood are soon forgotten

6/12/2019 12:30 PM

jbales wrote:

Mishinn_Control wrote:

jbales wrote:

In which years were you here, Jeff?

1987-88

|

6/12/2019 12:37 PM
Edited Date/Time: 6/12/2019 12:38 PM

Mishinn_Control wrote:

1987-88

Ahh. No chav boys or "Road men" as they like to call themselves then. You left when I was born!

|

6/12/2019 12:52 PM

no u

|

Scooter rider trying to ride a BMX.
Instagram: @bmxereyn // YouTube: RH MEDIA

6/12/2019 3:33 PM

Let’s be real here , People who hate oilslick are just upset they can’t afford it , for some stupid reason making and spending money isn’t cool in bmx

|

6/12/2019 5:00 PM
Edited Date/Time: 6/12/2019 7:52 PM

TheDarkEnergist wrote:

Fuck everyone, really. Thanks, NYC!

Ayyyyy, I’m walkin here!

|

6/12/2019 5:05 PM

Spongeworthy wrote:

Ayyyyy, I’m walkin here!

nah no one says that, found a fake new yorker where i moved to thinking that was actually a thing. called him a bunk ass herb and he had no clue what i said to him

|

6/12/2019 7:53 PM

RonnieRawdawg wrote:

nah no one says that, found a fake new yorker where i moved to thinking that was actually a thing. called him a bunk ass herb and he had no clue what i said to him

Naw I’m correct.

|

6/12/2019 7:59 PM

eskimojay wrote:

Let’s be real here , People who hate oilslick are just upset they can’t afford it , for some stupid reason making and spending money isn’t cool in bmx

😂 really? You spastic

|

6/13/2019 3:42 AM
Edited Date/Time: 6/13/2019 3:44 AM

eskimojay wrote:

Nah... It's just fuck-ugly.

|

My Sunday Soundwave V3 Build
Insta: @p.gibbons

"You can't educate pork"
- grumpySteve

"Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming "Wow! What a Ride!""
- Hunter S. Thompson

6/13/2019 4:06 AM

eskimojay wrote:

p1p1092 wrote:

Nah... It's just fuck-ugly.

I’d rather a rattle-canned frame than a jet fuel one, but each to their own and all that.

|

6/13/2019 5:07 AM

all man I do like a few oil slick parts here and there. nothing crazy like a frame fork or wheel. maybe a stem and sprocket if anything is nice to look at.

|

6/13/2019 5:20 AM

Komedy wrote:

all man I do like a few oil slick parts here and there. nothing crazy like a frame fork or wheel. maybe a stem and sprocket if anything is nice to look at.

youre wack, should be banished to another realm

|

6/13/2019 5:42 AM

You know you’re a spoiled kid with no real problems when you have the time and energy to hate the color of another persons bike.

|

6/13/2019 7:40 AM

MH wrote:

You know you’re a spoiled kid with no real problems when you have the time and energy to hate the color of another persons bike.

Not at all. Surely people are allowed to dislike a colour?

|

6/13/2019 8:57 AM

Oil slick is ugly. Sorry but it is.

But if it makes someone happy have at it.

|

6/13/2019 12:06 PM

Oil slick tires is where it’s at.

|

Scooter rider trying to ride a BMX.
Instagram: @bmxereyn // YouTube: RH MEDIA

6/13/2019 5:43 PM

MH wrote:

.pegless. wrote:

Not at all. Surely people are allowed to dislike a colour?

Nope. Not allowed. He can have his opinions about us, but we are definitley not allowed to have an opinion about a colour.

|

6/14/2019 6:29 AM

it seems my aforelisted sentiments have led to some disgruntlement and i feel i must apologize from the bottom of my heart... did not know there were so many people in BMX with no strong father figure in their lives to tell them riding scooters is gay lol

|