***Important Announcement***

Related:
Create New Tag

6/15/2019 1:34 PM

jbales wrote:

Typical xenophobic cunt.

RonnieRawdawg wrote:

i dont think you understand what that word means....

Bulletpup wrote:

Xenomorphs are among us.

Better nuke it from orbit.

|

6/15/2019 1:35 PM
Edited Date/Time: 6/15/2019 1:47 PM

Spongeworthy wrote:

Xenophons are among us.

Bulletpup wrote:

RonnieRawdawg wrote:

He wins. It's bat shit crazy there. Oi you got a license for that butter knife.

|

6/15/2019 1:46 PM
Edited Date/Time: 6/15/2019 1:47 PM

Just a matter of time until the UK realize that the motor vehicle is far more dangerous then any butter knife or gun. They'll just ban those as well, maybe...

|

6/15/2019 3:30 PM

Cellmember wrote:

Just a matter of time until the UK realize that the motor vehicle is far more dangerous then any butter knife or gun. They'll just ban those as well, maybe...

The UK is getting just as bad as here when it comes to terrorism... kid has no idea about anything and is talking out his ass. The fucking internet

|

6/15/2019 5:38 PM

jbales wrote:

Haha you're one of those people. Never been here but somehow got into your head that the country is overrun by so called Muslim rapists. And that were all fucked.

im not allowed into your country because im a violent offender. 😎🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸

|

Lessons not learned in blood are soon forgotten

6/15/2019 5:42 PM

jbales wrote:

Haha you're one of those people. Never been here but somehow got into your head that the country is overrun by so called Muslim rapists. And that were all fucked.

RonnieRawdawg wrote:

Cool thing to brag about brother...shows your age and that your absolutely lying. I'd be ashamed of you if you were my kid

|

6/15/2019 8:48 PM
Edited Date/Time: 6/15/2019 8:54 PM

pete skeet wrote:

Cool thing to brag about brother...shows your age and that your absolutely lying. I'd be ashamed of you if you were my kid

its not hard to figure out who i am and if you do manage to see a pic of me youll realize im far from a kid. ive squeezed the trigger during my teen years along with multiple assaults hence why i cant enter canada or the UK. im a big guy with shaved head n a beard, slightly brown. i wish i was a kid. im 6 hours away from you, if you want these hands lmk im not some peckerwood from florida, soy boricua de nueva york

|

6/15/2019 9:40 PM

RonnieRawdawg wrote:

its not hard to figure out who i am and if you do manage to see a pic of me youll realize im far from a kid. ive squeezed the trigger during my teen years along with multiple assaults hence why i cant enter canada or the UK. im a big guy with shaved head n a beard, slightly brown. i wish i was a kid. im 6 hours away from you, if you want these hands lmk im not some peckerwood from florida, soy boricua de nueva york

Imagine being such a douche you’re actually willing to fight someone for talking shit on the internet

You’re basically the poster child for that “What the fuck did you just fucking say to me?” marine meme. No one on here gives a fuck. You’re not a tough guy for allegedly being banned from Canada or the UK and bragging about it. You’re a faggot on the internet trying to sound tough. Go find Johnny Ganja or whatever that tiny hand having dickasses name was and go throw hands with him since you guys wanna compare dick size on the internet to prove how totally awesomely masculine you are. Fuck off.

|

6/15/2019 9:47 PM

RonnieRawdawg wrote:

pete skeet wrote:

RonnieRawdawg wrote:

Funny thing is, i work at an mma school in New Smyrna and I'm sure the owner would have no problems with you sparring me... and whats the difference if your Puerto Rican or a Hillbilly??? Nothing.. we all piss the same homie.. doesn't mean you are better at defending yourself or on the attack...do you need to borrow money for your meds by the way?

|

6/15/2019 10:12 PM

pete skeet wrote:

Funny thing is, i work at an mma school in New Smyrna and I'm sure the owner would have no problems with you sparring me... and whats the difference if your Puerto Rican or a Hillbilly??? Nothing.. we all piss the same homie.. doesn't mean you are better at defending yourself or on the attack...do you need to borrow money for your meds by the way?

sport fighting and combat fighting are 2 diff things. mma is sport.

|

6/15/2019 10:17 PM

RonnieRawdawg wrote:

pete skeet wrote:

RonnieRawdawg wrote:

No shit.... your literally preaching to the choir. There is a big difference as I teach at the marine corps Quantico and at Henderson hall 8 times a year..so yeah... I know the difference. Have a good night man

|

6/15/2019 10:25 PM

pete skeet wrote:

No shit.... your literally preaching to the choir. There is a big difference as I teach at the marine corps Quantico and at Henderson hall 8 times a year..so yeah... I know the difference. Have a good night man

im 100% down to spar. end of august im going to PM you and we can arrange a session. 10 years of combat muay thai id like to see where i stand.

|

6/15/2019 10:27 PM

This is the lolz

|

6/15/2019 10:28 PM

RonnieRawdawg wrote:

pete skeet wrote:

RonnieRawdawg wrote:

im 100% down to spar. end of august im going to PM you and we can arrange a session. 10 years of combat muay thai id like to see where i stand.

No problem brother. Just remember a mouth piece. I'll talk to you before hand obviously. Have a good rest of your weekend man

|

6/15/2019 10:33 PM

pete skeet wrote:

No problem brother. Just remember a mouth piece. I'll talk to you before hand obviously. Have a good rest of your weekend man

yep, just healing current injury, compound fracture of scapula hence the whole end of august. enjoy your weekend too.

|

6/15/2019 11:20 PM

.pegless. wrote:

You don’t need a licence to have a tv. And you’d be surprised what firearms are legal here if you have a licence. And my kids not going to get shot while at school.....

RonnieRawdawg wrote:

just raped by muslims. i know whats legal in your country and what isnt

Raped by Muslims? You believe the same media bullshit as all the retarded knuckle draggers in this country too then?
And I doubt you know that much about the law here.
You’re chatting shit and acting the big man again. Sit down before I make you look stupid again.

|

6/16/2019 9:54 AM

.pegless. wrote:

Raped by Muslims? You believe the same media bullshit as all the retarded knuckle draggers in this country too then?
You’re chatting shit and acting the big man again. Sit down before I make you look stupid again.

and yet you wanted to bring up school shootings which happen far less than a muslim raping a person in the UK.... i do know your firearm laws.

|

6/16/2019 9:59 AM

Mate. Muslims don't rape people, they don't go anywhere near any woman unless they're married to them.

|

6/16/2019 11:11 AM

You guys are acting like Ronnie is something new, his brain cells died years ago.

|

YOU AVIN A LAUGH M8?
┬┴┬┴┤ ( ͡° ͜ʖ├┬┴┬┴
The Trailest Bike On Vital

6/16/2019 11:16 AM

Xxohioanxx wrote:

You guys are acting like Ronnie is something new, his brain cells died years ago.

Yeah but just when you think he's doing well, he goes and says some stupid shit.

|

6/16/2019 11:49 AM

RonnieRawdawg wrote:

just raped by muslims. i know whats legal in your country and what isnt

.pegless. wrote:

RonnieRawdawg wrote:

and yet you wanted to bring up school shootings which happen far less than a muslim raping a person in the UK.... i do know your firearm laws.

Haha hahaha, you’re kidding, right? So you really do believe hate provoking media. Gullible twat. How many kids have been shot in school shootings in the past few years?

If you know the law, then you know that there really aren’t that many limitations, providing you have a licence. Now you’re going to google it to fact check, and realise I’m right. But while you’re there, google how many people died as a result of a shooting in “the land of the free” in recent years.

now go and do some oppo barspins, which you can’t do. And grind some stem high rails that are apparently nipple high......

|

6/16/2019 5:05 PM
Edited Date/Time: 6/16/2019 8:04 PM

.pegless. wrote:

Haha hahaha, you’re kidding, right? So you really do believe hate provoking media. Gullible twat. How many kids have been shot in school shootings in the past few years?

If you know the law, then you know that there really aren’t that many limitations, providing you have a licence. Now you’re going to google it to fact check, and realise I’m right. But while you’re there, google how many people died as a result of a shooting in “the land of the free” in recent years.

now go and do some oppo barspins, which you can’t do. And grind some stem high rails that are apparently nipple high......

Not picking any sides, but here's some recent copy pasta for those of you curious about firearm related deaths in the US (again I didn't make this):

***Edit: As Xxohioanxx pointed out below the copypasta I posted had several errors. The percentages excluding medical errors were close but not 100%.

|

6/16/2019 5:51 PM

Any preventable death is devastating. And some are more easily prevented than others. Statistics mean nothing to the family of a loved one who has been needlessly taken away. Also, this is a bmx forum, so can we cut this shit out now?

|

6/16/2019 6:01 PM

Bryan91 wrote:

Not picking any sides, but here's some recent copy pasta for those of you curious about firearm related deaths in the US (again I didn't make this):

***Edit: As Xxohioanxx pointed out below the copypasta I posted had several errors. The percentages excluding medical errors were close but not 100%.

Leaving out ~4,000 gun deaths sure makes 5577 seem a lot less than 9500. Plus, your figure on deaths due to medical errors is about double the actual figure: https://sciencebasedmedicine.org/are-medical-errors-really-the-third-most-common-cause-of-death-in-the-u-s-2019-edition/

These copypastas are almost always false, or at the very least, significantly misleading.

|

YOU AVIN A LAUGH M8?
┬┴┬┴┤ ( ͡° ͜ʖ├┬┴┬┴
The Trailest Bike On Vital

6/16/2019 6:23 PM
Edited Date/Time: 6/16/2019 7:46 PM

Xxohioanxx wrote:

Leaving out ~4,000 gun deaths sure makes 5577 seem a lot less than 9500. Plus, your figure on deaths due to medical errors is about double the actual figure: https://sciencebasedmedicine.org/are-medical-errors-really-the-third-most-common-cause-of-death-in-the-u-s-2019-edition/

These copypastas are almost always false, or at the very least, significantly misleading.

Not sure what year the person picked for that stat, but the FBI has 9,788 for total firearm homiced in 2015 including police and self defense. There was 52,404 drug overdose deaths in 2015 and 35,092 traffic accident deaths.

The FBI Expanded Homicide Data Table 4
Is what I go off of for facts.
https://ucr.fbi.gov/crime-in-the-u.s/2016/crime-in-the-u.s.-2016/tables/expanded-homicide-data-table-4.xls

|

6/17/2019 6:57 AM

sundaybmxRR wrote:

Imagine being such a douche you’re actually willing to fight someone for talking shit on the internet

You’re basically the poster child for that “What the fuck did you just fucking say to me?” marine meme. No one on here gives a fuck. You’re not a tough guy for allegedly being banned from Canada or the UK and bragging about it. You’re a faggot on the internet trying to sound tough. Go find Johnny Ganja or whatever that tiny hand having dickasses name was and go throw hands with him since you guys wanna compare dick size on the internet to prove how totally awesomely masculine you are. Fuck off.

*claps at my computer slowly in NY accent*

|

BMX over 30: Eat clean, Stretch, and Pray.

6/17/2019 8:35 AM

|

6/19/2019 6:49 PM
Edited Date/Time: 6/19/2019 6:54 PM

RonnieRawdawg wrote:

This is actually hitting pretty close to home for me. I'm in court in September for being arrrested with 2 work knives on me, on the way home from work, just because I videoed a Garda kicking the shite out of my younger brother, who did nothing to deserve their attention.

|

My Sunday Soundwave V3 Build
Insta: @p.gibbons

"You can't educate pork"
- grumpySteve

"Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming "Wow! What a Ride!""
- Hunter S. Thompson

6/19/2019 9:47 PM

Fuck the guard. I have one of these on my work pants all the time when I'm working. On breaks going into shops and supermarkets. Seen by police too.

Never had a problem. Sure whoever had that butter knife was wearing trackies and a Nike necklace purse.

|

6/20/2019 2:52 AM

jbales wrote:

Fuck the guard. I have one of these on my work pants all the time when I'm working. On breaks going into shops and supermarkets. Seen by police too.

Never had a problem. Sure whoever had that butter knife was wearing trackies and a Nike necklace purse.

Yeah, you can be almost certain he was stopped for something else and they just found that as well.

|