Impulse Buying or Good Investment

Related:
Create New Tag

5/5/2014 7:55 PM

Well the other day I found that "Torpedo7" was having a warehouse sale and they had primo stricker PC pedals on sale for $3 each. So I quickly bought 10 of them.
This should last me quite a while.

Do you think that this was a good investment or just impulse buying?
Also has anyone else done something else like this before?

|

The first breath is the beginning of death

5/5/2014 7:59 PM

Impulse. But you could make some cash off this. Done it. They had donuts on sale for ¢10 each. Gave em a twenty. We had to bring some high schooler's truck. Got so sick. Worth it.

|

5/5/2014 8:03 PM

biggybuggy wrote:

Impulse. But you could make some cash off this. Done it. They had donuts on sale for ¢10 each. Gave em a twenty. We had to bring some high schooler's truck. Got so sick. Worth it.

Ahahahhaahhaah That's great. But yeah I was going to use them for myself.
I hate having to spend $20 on a single set and i seem to break pedals easily though

|

5/5/2014 8:09 PM

I'd. Say it's an investment you can flip em for like 10 each and make a $7 profit on them

That's what i did with the odyssey sale, unfortunately no ones really bought anything -__________-

|

Murica bike check
REFS four, tomdon, bmx1995, jared42069, obiwan chromoly, hate breeder, nshs2010, asilva23, rascio,
Alfred NYC, Kymike, chuck8273(kind of), tc86, Ugot2dewitt, LLURider, dprc, ecuadevil, scramhype, Mario.villegas90(X2), dirtstars22, Brian_Griffin

5/5/2014 8:10 PM

handlebar-to-face wrote:

I'd. Say it's an investment you can flip em for like 10 each and make a $7 profit on them

That's what i did with the odyssey sale, unfortunately no ones really bought anything -__________-

Dam If you had've bought 48H parts and i had known about it I would've bought all of it from you hahahah

|

5/5/2014 10:47 PM

You'll have to like them now LOL They're pretty good. A PC pedal is just like any other pedal really.

|

Instagram : braydenbuckingham
My Cult 2 Short

5/6/2014 6:14 AM

Well, you can sell a few of them and make profit.

|

RIDE OR DIE

THE ROUTER

Instagram: Luislorentebmx

5/6/2014 6:54 AM

Sounds like an impulse buy that could be turned into an investment if you choose to sell some.

|

5/6/2014 10:16 AM

I would have bought 2-3 pairs only. 10 is way too much.

|

You say BMX is your life but you barely ride.
BUT hey, That's none of my business.

5/6/2014 10:28 AM

Sounds like youre set haha. If youre into unsealed plastics and theyre not clear (clear plastic blowsss), then youve got a bunch of backups and you wont have to buy pedals for a long time. Majority of plastics are the same. Same material, axle, bearings, etc. So they should hold up just as well as say, Odyssey Twisteds, Duo Resilites, etc.

You COULD sell them for $10 a pair and make a good amount of profit. If you think about it though, every $7 youll be making will just be $10-20 that you will have to spend later on.

Depending on when you replace them, you could always resell them and get your money back. If you replace them as soon as the pins wear/break off, you could add metal pins to them and sell them for like $5 a pair to some kids. If you ride them till they break then thats not really an option, but you could always keep the good parts left from the broken pedals and sell them for a few bucks to someone who broke a different part of their pedal.

|

Refs : SnM An1mal, GThompson121, Chuck8273, blizzbikes, bmxsteve99, kevin.brock.338, zinum, Brian_Griffin, billyhandyjunior, riverM, tomdon
Instagram : @timhankinsbmx

5/6/2014 7:02 PM

I found the other day when i opened up each box that i got 5 sets of plastic and 5 sets of sealed alloy pedals all in pink.
Pretty dam happy with this but I called Torpedo7 anyways to make sure that they don't want me to pay extra nad they said no its fine, they thought they were out of stock ages ago anyways.

So i'm set for life and a half now hahaha

|

5/6/2014 7:05 PM

jamiespadina wrote:

I found the other day when i opened up each box that i got 5 sets of plastic and 5 sets of sealed alloy pedals all in pink.
Pretty dam happy with this but I called Torpedo7 anyways to make sure that they don't want me to pay extra nad they said no its fine, they thought they were out of stock ages ago anyways.

Damn I really want the sealed alloys lol

|

Refs : SnM An1mal, GThompson121, Chuck8273, blizzbikes, bmxsteve99, kevin.brock.338, zinum, Brian_Griffin, billyhandyjunior, riverM, tomdon
Instagram : @timhankinsbmx

5/6/2014 7:08 PM

jamiespadina wrote:

HardBMX_Tim wrote:

Damn I really want the sealed alloys lol

Yeah I was hoping that they had when i was ordering. So this was a happy surprise for me. Used to have some in white and they lasted me forever. friend has they now and they are still running strong. So now i have 5 haha

|

5/6/2014 7:22 PM

jamiespadina wrote:

Lucky ducky! To bad you live in australia or i'd try to buy some off you!

|

I love my bike but i hate myself
bike check

IG @curtis_cantbmxwell
@powersbikeshop
@kirolling

5/6/2014 7:36 PM

blaaaaaaaaa wrote:

Whens your birthday

|

5/6/2014 7:52 PM

jamiespadina wrote:

blaaaaaaaaa wrote:

jamiespadina wrote:

Whens your birthday

In december

|

bike check

IG @curtis_cantbmxwell
@powersbikeshop
@kirolling

5/6/2014 8:00 PM

You might get some then smile

|

5/6/2014 8:17 PM

jamiespadina wrote:

Your niceness leaves me speechless

|

bike check

IG @curtis_cantbmxwell
@powersbikeshop
@kirolling

5/6/2014 8:21 PM

jamiespadina wrote:

blaaaaaaaaa wrote:

HAhahaha thanks, just send me your address as it gets close and ill mail them over to you.

|

5/6/2014 8:31 PM

jamiespadina wrote:

blaaaaaaaaa wrote:

jamiespadina wrote:

HAhahaha thanks, just send me your address as it gets close and ill mail them over to you.

smile do you use facebook?
|

bike check

IG @curtis_cantbmxwell
@powersbikeshop
@kirolling

5/6/2014 8:35 PM

Yeah man. My names the same as my one on here but a space between Jamie & Spadina hahaha

|

5/6/2014 9:19 PM
Edited Date/Time: 5/6/2014 9:20 PM

Wow, Can I get some on my birthday too? haha

|

You say BMX is your life but you barely ride.
BUT hey, That's none of my business.

5/6/2014 9:25 PM

jamiespadina wrote:

blaaaaaaaaa wrote:

jamiespadina wrote:

Whens your birthday

today

|

"Let it be heard: FOUR IS BACK MUH FUCKAZ"
Refs: Mobking, four, tomdon, Sickdude, xxOhioanxx onetrykid Krisner BMX
FBM Pizza Beer Roast Machine