Impurity HAF

Related:
Create New Tag

4/20/2016 11:15 PM
Edited Date/Time: 4/20/2016 11:17 PM

Aussie has been hyping it, and I've been scoping it out. So Aussie, how is it? What color is yours, how do you run it, and how's tire clearance?

|

4/21/2016 2:47 AM

Just Google that frame. Very disappointed it doesn't have a platform

|

4/21/2016 4:30 AM

its great mine is in the prism green and its amazing it changes colour in the sun, i run mine with a coaster or a cassette with 3 pegs and the tire clearance is tight when you run your wheel slammed but i could still fit my 2.25" sunday tyres in it just rubbed on my brakes. i cant say its dent proof but there is about 4 of us at my local with it and we have a few dents here and there but nobody has managed to crack one in about 7 years so they are very strong. so yeah i love mine and its a great frame for both park and a little street here and there.

|

ride bikes, have fun

STRAIGHT OUTTA STRAYA

4/21/2016 4:31 AM

if you end up getting one use the code "brynweinman" for 10% off he is a local thats sponsored by them

|

ride bikes, have fun

STRAIGHT OUTTA STRAYA

4/21/2016 6:50 AM

grumpySteve wrote:

I did, just wanted feedback from someone who had one on here.

|

4/21/2016 7:18 AM

biggybuggy wrote:

Sorry mate, I meant I Googled it to see what it was. I was hoping it would look like the old S&M HAF

|

4/21/2016 7:43 AM

grumpySteve wrote:

biggybuggy wrote:

grumpySteve wrote:

Sorry mate, I meant I Googled it to see what it was. I was hoping it would look like the old S&M HAF

I get what you mean now. Sorry about that.

|

4/21/2016 7:45 AM

aussiebmxer wrote:

its great mine is in the prism green and its amazing it changes colour in the sun, i run mine with a coaster or a cassette ...more

Thanks a lot, one more request, pics of how close the back tire is to the chainstay and seatstay? That would be awesome.

|

4/21/2016 11:34 AM
Edited Date/Time: 4/21/2016 11:36 AM

I too am interested, the pricing is solid even with 70 bucks shipping, it would be 280 or so.

|

"Hey anybody ever make that mistake like right when you wake up in the morning and you believe in yourself?" -Kyle Kinane

"BIKES!" -Tom Segura

4/21/2016 1:15 PM

It's nice to see Impurity generating some interest in here.

I lived in Singapore for a while and it's a local brand there.
Lot's of kids who're in a budget get those frames.

They're alright, i've heard.

|

In real life, i'm a short Perverted Azn Man.
But in the internet, i'm a killing machine with 10 years MMA training experience.

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
(͡O╭͜ʖ╮͡O)

4/21/2016 1:21 PM
Edited Date/Time: 4/21/2016 1:23 PM

I've pretty much determined my next frame will probably be one of the last ones I will end up buying unless my son rides a lot when he is older, I don't ride a ton these days #oldfartlife and I am not hard on parts at all anymore. The exception would be if I can find a decent house with some land so I can build some fun stuff.

I still have the SAME set of Plegs I got like 4+ years ago. Granted I have run steel pegs and a set of Primo Binary V2s, but still, NONE are worn out in any way.

|

"Hey anybody ever make that mistake like right when you wake up in the morning and you believe in yourself?" -Kyle Kinane

"BIKES!" -Tom Segura