In Need of a New Front Axle, Help?

Related:
Create New Tag

2/26/2014 3:48 PM

Well, i have stripped yet another axle on my wheel. I have a serious problem with doing that. haha but i really need a new front axle. Partly because i dont wanna have to get a new front wheel yet. Since Vein is being dumb right now and they dont have it in stock, where can i get one, or two? haha are there any other sealed 3/8s front axles thatd fit?

|

References: OneGuyIlluminatiEye, robinson79, Brian Griffin, The Horror Contact, StoreBoughtChild, C_Johnsonbmx, dkTechEthan, etc.

2/26/2014 3:54 PM

what hub?

|

2/26/2014 4:03 PM

sundaybmxRR wrote:

what hub?

Shit my bad, Amber Reign. I know it isnt a very good front wheel, trust me. haha i blow through spokes pretty often and this is like the third time it has happened. I need a new one but right now, all i can afford is a front axle.

|

References: OneGuyIlluminatiEye, robinson79, Brian Griffin, The Horror Contact, StoreBoughtChild, C_Johnsonbmx, dkTechEthan, etc.

2/26/2014 4:40 PM

Maybe you can pop the axle out, measure the center area from shoulder to shoulder, and call up Albes or something & see if they have anything that would fit

|

2/26/2014 6:16 PM

sundaybmxRR wrote:

Maybe you can pop the axle out, measure the center area from shoulder to shoulder, and call up Albes or something & see if ...more

Okay, i think i will. haha i hope i can get the measurement right.

|

2/27/2014 4:56 AM

Yeah go to ables they have a diagram showing what to measure, and you can also put in the brand to help alittle more.

|