eskimojay wrote:

Hawks off cult? Animals just parts that kinda seems like a loss for odyssey

ya i never knew until today

|

MIDWEST MOTHER FUCKER

Bike Check
Bought from Tomdon, and ScramHype

8/13/2013 2:07 PM

Wait what? That video says Chase DEHART is on Animal. Well he has been for well over a year now & he has ridden their parts for an eternity. Oh & he is STILL ON Cult!!

|

8/13/2013 2:09 PM

Chase Dehart....retards

|

fack off

8/13/2013 2:18 PM

Topsey wrote:

Wait what? That video says Chase DEHART is on Animal. Well he has been for well over a year now & he has ridden their parts for an eternity. Oh & he is STILL ON Cult!!

but the fact is he is no longer going to be using strictly cult components most will be Animal

|

MIDWEST MOTHER FUCKER

Bike Check
Bought from Tomdon, and ScramHype

8/13/2013 2:18 PM

waaaaa it's all about the $$$$$

|

Check out my youtube channel!! http://www.youtube.com/user/mikel8149

8/13/2013 2:40 PM

lol i just watched this from a link on fb before seeing it here how can he ride with his pants so low

|

Last words?
Just have fun on your bike.
- Jeremiah Smith

8/13/2013 2:43 PM

jj0996 wrote:

but the fact is he is no longer going to be using strictly cult components most will be Animal

He has always rode animal parts

|

8/13/2013 2:44 PM

jj0996 wrote:

He still rides a shit load of Cult parts. His Frame, Bars, Grips, Tyres, Pegs, Tripod Seat & Post, Their new Invest Cast Forks. I'm pretty sure he's using their Cranks too. Last time i saw his bike on F.B basically all he had Animal was Wheels, Pedals & Bearings.

|

8/13/2013 2:44 PM

TheMotherShip wrote:

lol i just watched this from a link on fb before seeing it here how can he ride with his pants so low

Mad i know!

|

8/13/2013 2:52 PM

Topsey wrote:

This...

|

Noah Farver

717-679-7588 Text me if you need me.

[LINK TO IMAGE]

8/13/2013 2:54 PM

i've tried riding with low pants once to see what all the fuss was all about and ended up snapping a good belt and destroying my knee off the stem

|

Last words?
- Jeremiah Smith

8/13/2013 2:55 PM

The style that he lacks. It's putrid. I fucking hate watching his videos. Sure he has tricks, but what fun is tricks if you can't make them look good. I'm not even a style nazi either, I realize not everyone can look like hawk (not even a fan of him either) but Christ his videos are just.....tricks.

How do you make a video for a company then say it was your leftovers for another companies video, what the fuck is that?! Your getting hooked up and treated well, maybe paid, and you can't go get new footage?

I'm disgusted with this world. Lets rewind all the way back to when Ruben alcantera was first put on huffy. Those were the times.

Anyways now that my blood pressure is slowing down, how does he move his legs with his pants so low? Sagging never bothered me, I do a little bit. But fuck, he might as well just where undies and shin guards.

|

I seek progression, not perfection.

Refs:Beastassdickwink~Dk/oldschool908~TheLilozzy~jaypee23~Bstick~agfracing~MoyBoy5~RIDE a BIKE~wade5~Mattmuldoon@hotmail.com x2~jakebikes~ joe loves shadow~ diss diqq~ k1ng~fly for life x2~spikez5~four~jb07~mike duda~ DORbmx~ bobPA~superstarDK

8/13/2013 3:21 PM

Animal is just deharts wheel sponsor. He left cinema not cult. Still rides mostly cult

|

I'm on the vital legit list!

8/13/2013 4:09 PM

future FBM wrote:

The style that he lacks. It's putrid. I fucking hate watching his videos. Sure he has tricks, but what fun is tricks if you can't make them look good. I'm not even a style nazi either, I realize not everyone can look like hawk (not even a fan of him either) but Christ his videos are just.....tricks.

How do you make a video for a company then say it was your leftovers for another companies video, what the fuck is that?! Your getting hooked up and treated well, maybe paid, and you can't go get new footage?

I'm disgusted with this world. Lets rewind all the way back to when Ruben alcantera was first put on huffy. Those were the times.

Anyways now that my blood pressure is slowing down, how does he move his legs with his pants so low? Sagging never bothered me, I do a little bit. But fuck, he might as well just where undies and shin guards.

saying it was made of leftovers was a pretty ass thing to do in my opinion if i had the chance to get sponsered by them id at least try and make some whole new material with them but i could understand if it was a thing where he couldnt make it down to them to film one or vise versa but if not thats just kinda lazy in my opinion

|

Last words?
- Jeremiah Smith

8/13/2013 6:13 PM

future FBM wrote:

TheMotherShip wrote:

saying it was made of leftovers was a pretty ass thing to do in my opinion if i had the chance to get sponsered by them id at least try and make some whole new material with them but i could understand if it was a thing where he couldnt make it down to them to film one or vise versa but if not thats just kinda lazy in my opinion

dehart has one of the best styles in street... i must ask who do you think does have good style? because truthfully dehart doesnt even have that many tricks.... as for using leftover footage... he had given all the footage to bob scerbo to edit and he had no clue what scerbo was gonna do with it.. and then he dropped the video and they just made it his welcome edit... keep in mind hes in the middle of filming for a dvd right now and just got done with the cult one not that long ago.. but not even chase knew that it was gonna be his "welcome edit" until animal released it...

|

Deviant BMX store
Shirts and Iphone cases available soon! Check site for details!

8/13/2013 6:48 PM

DeviantBMX123 wrote:

dehart has one of the best styles in street... i must ask who do you think does have good style? because truthfully dehart doesnt even have that many tricks.... as for using leftover footage... he had given all the footage to bob scerbo to edit and he had no clue what scerbo was gonna do with it.. and then he dropped the video and they just made it his welcome edit... keep in mind hes in the middle of filming for a dvd right now and just got done with the cult one not that long ago.. but not even chase knew that it was gonna be his "welcome edit" until animal released it...

thank you for clearing it up for as for his style i think hes pretty good i have no clue how he rides while lowriding but some how he mastered it lol

|

Last words?
- Jeremiah Smith

8/13/2013 7:48 PM

TheMotherShip wrote:

i've tried riding with low pants once to see what all the fuss was all about and ended up snapping a good belt and destroying my knee off the stem

go to http://armourdillobrand.com/ and buy yourself a new belt! Use the promo code IKNOWBRYCE and get 25% off.

Dehart has been on animal for about 4 months now. He is still on Cult and will be for a very long time I suspect.

|

8/13/2013 8:25 PM

SoCalShreds wrote:

go to http://armourdillobrand.com/ and buy yourself a new belt! Use the promo code IKNOWBRYCE and get 25% off.

Dehart has been on animal for about 4 months now. He is still on Cult and will be for a very long time I suspect.

nice thanks for the code ill give them a look

|

Last words?
- Jeremiah Smith

8/13/2013 9:22 PM

TheMotherShip wrote:

nice thanks for the code ill give them a look

Yeah no problem dude! They have such high quality stuff. I have been riding and wearing their belts daily for over a year now and have torn, ripped, or broken a single one.

|