almost getting hit by cars

Related:
Create New Tag

2/25/2013 5:42 PM

Ok me and 2 friends where riding and we where crossing the street we saw a car like 25 miters away the guy saw us my friends got to the other side and I as almost across then the guy speeds up I hit my brakes then I skid and legit the car was going like 40km and I was like 5 inches from getting hit.

|

2/25/2013 5:59 PM

And.......

|

2/25/2013 6:00 PM

This is stupider than my threads

|

I ride for my papou.
Cats got 9 lives I got four.

2/25/2013 6:01 PM
Edited Date/Time: 2/25/2013 6:39 PM

"sunny I have a tip for you, if you ride on the side walk when theirs a car coming hop in-front of it and let it hit you I herd you go like 5 feet in the air go try that out"

Taking your own advice I see. It turns out you really are dumb
|

2/25/2013 6:11 PM

One time I was riding and some lady ran the light, hit me backed up , rolled down her window and said " oh me gersh are you ohkay?" ( she looked like that honey-boo-boo mom) and then without giveing me time to answer turned and drove away

|

2/25/2013 6:12 PM

Calafia wrote:

And.......

|

2/25/2013 6:20 PM
Edited Date/Time: 2/25/2013 6:21 PM

sunny.jomofo wrote: "sunny I have a tip for you, if you ride on the side walk when theirs a car coming hop in-front of it and let it hit you I herd you go like 5 feet in the air go try that out"

Taking your own advice I see. It turns out you really are dumb

'get off my threads their no point in you being on them because you don't know jack about biking and atleast I could roll in first time without asking about it on vital

|

2/25/2013 6:22 PM

sunny.jomofo wrote: "sunny I have a tip for you, if you ride on the side walk when theirs a car coming hop in-front of it and let it hit you I herd you go like 5 feet in the air go try that out"

Taking your own advice I see. It turns out you really are dumb

Brownboys wrote:

'get off my threads their no point in you being on them because you don't know jack about biking and atleast I could roll in first time without asking about it on vital

This is an English using website, please use it.

|

2/25/2013 6:30 PM

sunny.jomofo wrote: "sunny I have a tip for you, if you ride on the side walk when theirs a car coming hop in-front of it and let it hit you I herd you go like 5 feet in the air go try that out"

Taking your own advice I see. It turns out you really are dumb

*advice
Please learn to spell before trolling someone.

|

2/25/2013 6:33 PM

Calafia wrote:

And.......

sbc785 wrote:

This.. is a funny ass movie!

|

Check out my youtube channel!! http://www.youtube.com/user/mikel8149

2/25/2013 6:34 PM

sunny.jomofo wrote: "sunny I have a tip for you, if you ride on the side walk when theirs a car coming hop in-front of it and let it hit you I herd you go like 5 feet in the air go try that out"

Taking your own advice I see. It turns out you really are dumb

sbc785 wrote:

*advice
Please learn to spell before trolling someone.

Autocorrect. If you have a problem contact 1800-IDONTGIVEASHIT

|

2/25/2013 6:36 PM

sunny.jomofo wrote: "sunny I have a tip for you, if you ride on the side walk when theirs a car coming hop in-front of it and let it hit you I herd you go like 5 feet in the air go try that out"

Taking your own advice I see. It turns out you really are dumb

sbc785 wrote:

*advice
Please learn to spell before trolling someone.

sunny.jomofo wrote:

Autocorrect. If you have a problem contact 1800-IDONTGIVEASHIT

Yup, blame auto correct..idc

|

Check out my youtube channel!! http://www.youtube.com/user/mikel8149

2/25/2013 6:39 PM

back to what OP said. A truck just about nailed me the other day, he was going about 20-25 and he gave me no warning he was even near me, like ten inches max from the end of my bars when he passed me.

|

2/25/2013 6:48 PM

sunny.jomofo wrote: "sunny I have a tip for you, if you ride on the side walk when theirs a car coming hop in-front of it and let it hit you I herd you go like 5 feet in the air go try that out"

Taking your own advice I see. It turns out you really are dumb

sbc785 wrote:

*advice
Please learn to spell before trolling someone.

sunny.jomofo wrote:

Autocorrect. If you have a problem contact 1800-IDONTGIVEASHIT

You can't blame autocorrect seeing as how i have an Android and an iPhone and neither one switch to "advise" when i type in "advice". Also, you're a faggot.

|

2/25/2013 6:49 PM

sbc785 wrote:

*advice
Please learn to spell before trolling someone.

sunny.jomofo wrote:

Autocorrect. If you have a problem contact 1800-IDONTGIVEASHIT

sbc785 wrote:

You can't blame autocorrect seeing as how i have an Android and an iPhone and neither one switch to "advise" when i type in "advice". Also, you're a faggot.

They did for me, maybe you were too high to notice it

|

2/25/2013 6:52 PM

sunny.jomofo wrote:

They did for me, maybe you were too high to notice it

maybe you're too fucking dyslexic to tell the difference?

|

2/25/2013 6:55 PM
Edited Date/Time: 2/25/2013 6:56 PM

sbc785 wrote:

You can't blame autocorrect seeing as how i have an Android and an iPhone and neither one switch to "advise" when i type in "advice". Also, you're a faggot.

sunny.jomofo wrote:

They did for me, maybe you were too high to notice it

sbc785 wrote:

maybe you're too fucking dyslexic to tell the difference?

Nope.

And I live how insecure you are that you feel the need to swear in almost every post.

|

2/25/2013 6:57 PM
Edited Date/Time: 2/25/2013 6:58 PM

sunny.jomofo wrote:

Nope.

And I live how insecure you are that you feel the need to swear in almost every post.

*love

I'm insecure because i swear? Wow, you must be new to the internet.

|

2/25/2013 7:01 PM

sunny.jomofo wrote:

Nope.

And I live how insecure you are that you feel the need to swear in almost every post.

Insecure*
Nice spelling man!

|

Refs: Future FBM, Warchol2 WtfKennethXp Riversiderider TCbmx Riversiderider JakeSalbert

2/25/2013 7:09 PM
Edited Date/Time: 2/25/2013 7:09 PM

sbc785 wrote:

maybe you're too fucking dyslexic to tell the difference?

sunny.jomofo wrote:

Nope.

And I live how insecure you are that you feel the need to swear in almost every post.

Spenlard wrote:

Insecure*
Nice spelling man!

That's how I spelt it.

INSECURE

|

2/25/2013 7:11 PM
Edited Date/Time: 2/25/2013 7:12 PM

sunny.jomofo wrote:

That's how I spelt it.

INSECURE

*spelled, no one uses "spelt"

|

2/25/2013 7:12 PM

sbc785 wrote:

maybe you're too fucking dyslexic to tell the difference?

sunny.jomofo wrote:

Nope.

And I live how insecure you are that you feel the need to swear in almost every post.

sbc785 wrote:

*love

I'm insecure because i swear? Wow, you must be new to the internet.

ORLY?

So too uze teh intranetz I got ta swerz???

|

2/25/2013 7:13 PM

sunny.jomofo wrote:

ORLY?

So too uze teh intranetz I got ta swerz???

No but you're trying to troll and you're failing miserably. Keep trying though, I have all the time in the world to correct every single post you make, fucktard.

|

2/25/2013 7:15 PM

Spenlard wrote:

Insecure*
Nice spelling man!

sunny.jomofo wrote:

That's how I spelt it.

INSECURE

sbc785 wrote:

*spelled, no one uses "spelt"

We don't all live in MERIKA. I suggest you try researching things before you spill them out.

|

2/25/2013 7:17 PM
Edited Date/Time: 2/25/2013 7:18 PM

sbc785 wrote:

*love

I'm insecure because i swear? Wow, you must be new to the internet.

sunny.jomofo wrote:

ORLY?

So too uze teh intranetz I got ta swerz???

sbc785 wrote:

No but you're trying to troll and you're failing miserably. Keep trying though, I have all the time in the world to correct every single post you make, fucktard.

You must really have a pointless life then...

Oh yeah, silly me, all drug addicts do, I forget.

Also, "fucktard"??? Really?

|

2/25/2013 7:18 PM
Edited Date/Time: 2/25/2013 7:18 PM

sunny.jomofo wrote:

We don't all live in MERIKA. I suggest you try researching things before you spill them out.

Lol, I'm in the United States on an forum based in the Untied States, use our grammar or forever be trolled.

http://grammarist.com/spelling/spelled-spelt/

|

2/25/2013 7:20 PM

sunny.jomofo wrote:

You must really have a pointless life then...

Oh yeah, silly me, all drug addicts do, I forget.

Also, "fucktard"??? Really?

No, a pointless life would be to sit on a bmx forum and talk about bmx when I can't actually ride a bmx bike. A pointless life would be to waste hours about hours purposely trolling kids on the internet.

Also, yes, fucktard.

|

2/25/2013 7:24 PM
Edited Date/Time: 2/25/2013 7:25 PM

sbc785 wrote:

*spelled, no one uses "spelt"

sunny.jomofo wrote:

We don't all live in MERIKA. I suggest you try researching things before you spill them out.

sbc785 wrote:

Lol, I'm in the United States on an forum based in the Untied States, use our grammar or forever be trolled.

http://grammarist.com/spelling/spelled-spelt/

A* not an

Then why is it accessible to non US members?

Shouldn't I only get to select MERIKA, when I choose my location?

I bet you live in a trailer in Oklahoma and spend the whole day sitting on a rocking chair with the confederate flag behind you and a loaded shot gun.

|

2/25/2013 7:27 PM

sunny.jomofo wrote:

A* not an

Then why is it accessible to non US members?

Shouldn't I only get to select MERIKA, when I choose my location?

I bet you live in a trailer in Oklahoma and spend the whole day sitting on a rocking chair with the confederate flag behind you and a loaded shot gun.

Yeah, because Oklahoma is a confederate state, right? Dumbass.


As far as the gun, yeah I love having gun rights, how's that working for you in Australia?

|

2/25/2013 7:30 PM

sbc785 wrote:

No but you're trying to troll and you're failing miserably. Keep trying though, I have all the time in the world to correct every single post you make, fucktard.

sunny.jomofo wrote:

You must really have a pointless life then...

Oh yeah, silly me, all drug addicts do, I forget.

Also, "fucktard"??? Really?

sbc785 wrote:

No, a pointless life would be to sit on a bmx forum and talk about bmx when I can't actually ride a bmx bike. A pointless life would be to waste hours about hours purposely trolling kids on the internet.

Also, yes, fucktard.

I use vital on my iPhone, so every time you make a retarded comment I see it.
I can see how you wouldn't fathom this as you probably have one brain cell from abusing drugs all day.

And please provide me with the dictionary definition of "fucktard" is.
Since you're an expert on the English language.

|