Infamousbmx.com

Related:
Create New Tag

10/18/2009 1:06 PM

220 for a 21" sunday 2nd wave!

Check them out if you've haven't, great service, great prices, nice setup...

http://infamousbmx.com/index.php

|

I do stuff and I'm not good at it.

10/18/2009 1:09 PM

you tibug watup! i still appreciate you getting that song for me. lol

|

10/18/2009 1:10 PM

Skanimal wrote:

you tibug watup! i still appreciate you getting that song for me. lol

Hey mate not much, just chilling waiting for the fucking rain/sleet/snow to stop.

Did I get you a hed pe song? i forgetted....but you're welcome haha!

|

I do stuff and I'm not good at it.

10/18/2009 1:11 PM

Do they only sell 3 things at a time?

|

"I don't care if my dog can eat people, I'll fucking eat people."
"I dunno man, maybe it was a nickname from your bitch, I don't know
thought maybe you had like an albino penis, like the color of a ping-pong ball."

[LINK TO IMAGE]

10/18/2009 1:13 PM

P0ngPenis wrote:

Do they only sell 3 things at a time?

Pretty much. But at crazy low prices. And they seem to have been selling the same things for a while...probably because they haven't sold out their stock yet...once they do, I bet they'll out up some new shit.

|

I do stuff and I'm not good at it.

10/18/2009 1:13 PM

Skanimal wrote:

you tibug watup! i still appreciate you getting that song for me. lol

tibug wrote:

Hey mate not much, just chilling waiting for the fucking rain/sleet/snow to stop.

Did I get you a hed pe song? i forgetted....but you're welcome haha!

ya, it was there first song on there first album which was underground. actually, it was before there name was (hed) p.e., it was just (hed). sucks about the rain, it never rains here.

|

10/18/2009 1:16 PM

Skanimal wrote:

ya, it was there first song on there first album which was underground. actually, it was before there name was (hed) p.e., it was just (hed). sucks about the rain, it never rains here.

Gotcha. I remember now.

It's not so much the rain that bothers me. It's that it's like 35 degrees and raining, snowing, and sleeting all at the same time. lol.

|

I do stuff and I'm not good at it.

10/18/2009 1:21 PM
Edited Date/Time: 10/18/2009 1:21 PM

damn, thats completely opposite here. this week the weather went up and its still in the 90s, but it has been cooling down. wheres this hicktown, confusion?

|

10/18/2009 1:23 PM

i thinks dans and other have the same price or about.. i think cause its last years

|

10/18/2009 1:25 PM

wow a demo hub for 54 bucks

|

10/18/2009 1:44 PM

Skanimal wrote:

damn, thats completely opposite here. this week the weather went up and its still in the 90s, but it has been cooling down. wheres this hicktown, confusion?

Haha it's in Connecticut actually, a small town outside of UCONN.

|

I do stuff and I'm not good at it.