Injured :(

Related:
Create New Tag

3/17/2013 9:18 PM

I just hyperextended? My arm shooting hoops with a 15 pound medicine ball (i need to make my high school team haha) it hurts like a bitch to lift anything. It sucks because i was so close to learning good icepicks and flat 180s. Im probably going to be out for a week or two. I might see if i have an extra elbow brace that i can use so i can keep riding. Also another question, on smiths are they easier to learn on a box because i keep on over kicking and doing crooked axle grinds hah

|

I ride for my papou.
Cats got 9 lives I got four.

3/17/2013 9:22 PM

Sucks man, I just started riding friday and already broke my chain so I'm out too -__- hopefully just until tomorrow haha.

|

45 refs and counting check profile.

3/17/2013 9:59 PM

bummer man. maybe you should lay off it awhile while it heals so you dont make it worse..
and ya i learned smiths on boxes. benches are good too cause they have the seat backing and you cant throw the back tire out super far

|

Woo! Ride!

3/18/2013 6:40 AM

Shit dude that sucks dick
And yeah smiths are way easier on box.
Have waited so much to use this one

|

"Are they punkin' me Tio, are they punkin' me?"

3/18/2013 7:42 AM

andyferly wrote:

Shit dude that sucks dick
And yeah smiths are way easier on box.
Have waited so much to use this one

Lol i will try to find a box now

|

I ride for my papou.

3/18/2013 8:39 AM

Shut up, stop asking questions and just do, you threads are worse than sonnys, didnt even think that possible.

|

3/18/2013 9:48 AM

Smiths on Boxes are hundreds of times easier than on a Rail.

|

3/18/2013 4:35 PM

JarrodBmxWA wrote:

Shut up, stop asking questions and just do, you threads are worse than sonnys, didnt even think that possible.

Shut the fuck up.i get bullied way to much to listen to your bullshit

|

I ride for my papou.

3/18/2013 5:10 PM

JarrodBmxWA wrote:

SickDude wrote:

I'm sorry that you get bullied man :c

|

3/18/2013 5:30 PM

JarrodBmxWA wrote:

SickDude wrote:

Four wrote:

A bunch stopped after i stabbed a kid with a pencil and started just cracking everybody, but some still say shit behind my back .

|

I ride for my papou.

3/18/2013 5:55 PM

SickDude wrote:

Four wrote:

SickDude wrote:

A bunch stopped after i stabbed a kid with a pencil and started just cracking everybody, but some still say shit behind my back .

That's good man, violence is never the answers but bullying is fucking lame. Unless it's playful but if it actually bothers you it obviously isn't playful. Fuck em bro, words don't mean shit.

|

3/18/2013 6:27 PM

Four wrote:

SickDude wrote:

Four wrote:

That's good man, violence is never the answers but bullying is fucking lame. Unless it's playful but if it actually bothers you it obviously isn't playful. Fuck em bro, words don't mean shit.

Fuck that lol. You only use violence if they use violence is my motto. Teachers are newfags and dont see shit. But imma stop caring and just be fly as fuck the rest of the year hah

|

I ride for my papou.

3/18/2013 6:31 PM

SickDude wrote:

Four wrote:

SickDude wrote:

Fuck that lol. You only use violence if they use violence is my motto. Teachers are newfags and dont see shit. But imma stop caring and just be fly as fuck the rest of the year hah

That's true I suppose. I mean personally if someone hit me I'd hit them back. Teachers are fucking useless lol they don't do shit. Yeah lol who gives a fuck what people think bud, you do what makes you happy. Peoples opinions don't mean shit mayne.

|