Create New Tag

6/26/2016 2:54 PM

Hey, I need some good quality innertubes. Do any of you know any good brands of innertubes?? it sounds like a weird question but ah well I ride 20" tires and I like them fat. Also I always seem to pop the innertube when I go past around 60 psi they are Tesco tubes but I just need a tube that I can pump to around 70psi and a good durable one. Any suggestions?


6/26/2016 3:27 PM

Tesco? You in the UK? Get tubes from Halfords. £2.50 each and I've never had a problem with them.
Pump up your old tubes to see where the hole is, check your rim to make sure it isn't splitting or something