Instagram

Related:
Create New Tag

11/22/2017 4:33 AM

Obviously the forum is great for chatting about BMX. But there aren't many pictures or videos of peoples riding on here.

Be ace to see different riding styles etc, just little niblets or whatever it may be, I'm always interested to watch peoples videos whatever level/standard. Like I really enjoy no.pegs.just.steve's videos/pics.

So if people are up for it, leave your Instagram names on here.

There isn't much on mine, but I'll start:

instamattr

|

If I could go a tenth as high as Larry Edgar goes, then I would still be blasting super high.

11/22/2017 7:08 AM

I post mostly artfaggy pictures of NYC, but definitely have been posting more of my bike lately. I honestly am not at the level of posting clips yet though maybe someday soon.

Either way - Same name as here - @thedarkenergist

I also am a huge car guy and have another profile as @harlemwheels where, while riding if I see a cool car, I'll stop and take a shot.

|

BMX over 30: Eat clean, Stretch, and Pray.

11/22/2017 8:40 AM

Aitkenisgod wrote:

Obviously the forum is great for chatting about BMX. But there aren't many pictures or videos of peoples riding on here.

Be ...more

You're following me! Didn't realise it was you haha

|

11/22/2017 9:04 AM

I've revealed my true identity now haven't I!

|

If I could go a tenth as high as Larry Edgar goes, then I would still be blasting super high.

11/22/2017 11:42 AM

I don't have much on mine but my name's p.gibbons

|

My Sunday Soundwave V3 Build
Insta: @p.gibbons

"You can't educate pork"
- grumpySteve

"Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming "Wow! What a Ride!""
- Hunter S. Thompson

11/22/2017 12:39 PM
Edited Date/Time: 11/22/2017 12:43 PM

Here is mine, I haven't post since a while but I'm getting back to it.
There's some cools clips in there tho, no selfies, just BMX.
|

11/22/2017 1:42 PM

Plenty of my shitty riding, some musings, random stuff, couple of selfies, whatever. Here she is

|

11/22/2017 1:51 PM

TheDarkEnergist wrote:

I post mostly artfaggy pictures of NYC, but definitely have been posting more of my bike lately. I honestly am not at the ...more

That car profile is cool, I like that you don't just take photos of the overly polished and pretty cars. There's some real characters there too. Also I gotta ask, what up with your gyro setup lmao

|

11/23/2017 1:59 AM

p1p1092 wrote:

I don't have much on mine but my name's p.gibbons

The fakie manuals look bonkers.

|

11/23/2017 2:23 AM

My Instagram is danaschofield. I don't post often and I'm not great but I'll follow you back! Haha

|

11/23/2017 10:46 AM

Aitkenisgod wrote:

The fakie manuals look bonkers.

Thanks smile

|

"You can't educate pork"
- grumpySteve

"Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming "Wow! What a Ride!""
- Hunter S. Thompson

11/23/2017 11:01 AM

jasontaylorbmx is mine , post allot of bikes and food

|

11/23/2017 11:57 AM

@69Instagreg

|

Follow me on instagram @69instagreg
BOTTOM TEXT

11/23/2017 1:06 PM

eskimojay wrote:

jasontaylorbmx is mine , post allot of bikes and food

Your page made me hungry silly

|

"You can't educate pork"
- grumpySteve

- Hunter S. Thompson

12/10/2017 12:58 AM
Edited Date/Time: 4/19/2018 10:19 AM

squirreldad1

I travel a lot. I don't post too many riding clips but I post lots of pictures of spots and skateparks from the great Pacific Northwest down to mexico

|

wallride a bus everyday

12/10/2017 6:18 AM

Just followed all you guys.

Mine's @timhankinsbmx
Mostly bike related stuff and clips on my ig, not a lot of recent posts though due to injury.

|

Refs : SnM An1mal, GThompson121, Chuck8273, blizzbikes, bmxsteve99, kevin.brock.338, zinum, Brian_Griffin, billyhandyjunior, riverM, tomdon
Instagram : @timhankinsbmx

12/10/2017 8:43 AM

@curtis_cantbmxwell and @kirolling

|

I love my bike but i hate myself
bike check

IG @curtis_cantbmxwell
@powersbikeshop
@kirolling

12/11/2017 6:52 PM

Aitkenisgod wrote:

Be ...more

grumpySteve wrote:

You're following me! Didn't realise it was you haha

I have people following me I have no idea who they are!

I have to see what my main account is and post it my other one is for business so I look at it more

|

12/12/2017 9:02 AM

Gack2000 wrote:

I have people following me I have no idea who they are!

I have to see what my main account is and post it my other one is ...more

Hahahha, I had this issue. That's why I keep the name the same. I'm the same here, as instagram, as my other forums, etc.

I've run into some trouble with people I got along with fine on a forum, but then they would post these ridiculous alt-right memes on instagram and I kinda couldn't help but respond. Words were had.

|

12/12/2017 12:52 PM

Mine is @tarsales right now

I remember starting an IG thread in non-BMX talk a while back aha

|

Pegless and coaster is ultimate zen

4/8/2018 7:41 AM
Edited Date/Time: 7/6/2019 2:55 PM

Sorry for the bump,

I just got an account and followed you guys smile

Mine's @jake_peterson_z71

|

I don't crash, I do random gravity checks...

4/8/2018 8:41 AM

HondaCRFRacer wrote:

Sorry for the bump,

You just reminded me that this weekend I said fuck it and started just trying to half cab out of fakies. I got tire slides after like 10 tries and I did a half a half cab (quarter cab) from a fakie to about 90°. I’m getting there.

|

4/8/2018 8:48 AM

HondaCRFRacer wrote:

Sorry for the bump,

TheDarkEnergist wrote:

You just reminded me that this weekend I said fuck it and started just trying to half cab out of fakies. I got tire slides ...more

Sweet dude! I just pacticed them every night for a week or so, and finally got them! You'll get there!

|

I don't crash, I do random gravity checks...

4/8/2018 11:46 PM

HondaCRFRacer wrote:

Sorry for the bump,

Followed bro

|

4/9/2018 1:48 AM

Followed back too. Good to see more of you dudes on instagram.

|

4/9/2018 8:31 AM
Edited Date/Time: 4/9/2018 8:32 AM

Mine is @thairishguy.

Just a collection of random bullshit from my life. Mostly its my cats. If you like cats you’ll like my instagram. If you’re looking for any riding then theres a heavy lack of it also.

Some travel and randomness also.

|

4/9/2018 1:32 PM

Too old for instagram but I like cats.laughing

|

4/9/2018 1:37 PM

dead goon wrote:

Too old for instagram but I like cats.laughing

Oh man, I hate hearing this!

Besides the ads, which...nobody likes, Instagram is really the only social media platform that I don't hate. I've deactivated facebook, never got into twitter or snapchat.

Instagram is much easier to curate what you want to see. Some pages start out awesome and slowly I realize I'm not into the content anymore and poof, unfollow.

I follow some typography people, graphic designers, nat geo and other photo pages, and a whole bunch of automotive/bike related stuff, thats it!

It really is good, and thankfully hasn't change or been tainted much since Facebook took over.

|

4/9/2018 8:07 PM

@capitalcrewbmx

Dont have much time to chat now, busy working on content from Capital-Lou-Jam, which I will make a Highlights thread in the forum when it's all done.

For the mean time, check our Instagram out! I've already posted a TON of content on there & will continue to all week long!

Thanks for lookinglaughing
|

Refs : SnM An1mal, GThompson121, Chuck8273, blizzbikes, bmxsteve99, kevin.brock.338, zinum, Brian_Griffin, billyhandyjunior, riverM, tomdon
Instagram : @timhankinsbmx

4/9/2018 8:33 PM

My instagram is a mix of bmx and other various forms of cycling and my photography work.

@Blakeyardigan

|

Blair & Jasmin | Stella | Roxanna | Arianna v2 | Instagram: @Blakeyardigan

Ref's- TCbmx, Eatmybutt, Tito24, Trentydoo, Night Light, Ninjacat33, fly for life, Showtime402, \BMX-1995/, Pavmio, Bmx-Junkie, Dream, Ticaleb, Ricked_Em