TCU is gay.

|

9/15/2013 3:47 AM

Scenekid69 wrote:

TCU is gay.

hello four

|

Refs:
Bought from: Tito24, tinybikerider33 (x2), RideBikesYoo, hookjrclc, MrHavoc1988, ScramHype, BigOleMonster
Sold to: Jared42069 (x2), Sancheezz, blueep3piece, Marco_Gonzalez, Riverside Rider, HardBMX_Tim
Traded: tomdon
Hooked me up: zachhendrix, oscar7588

Personal Email: snmloverbmx@hotmail.com
n-dür product info/ order email: ndur_bmx@outlook.com
n-dür on facebook

9/15/2013 3:50 AM

ah daym son

|

Bruh

9/15/2013 9:54 AM

i've been disappointed with instagram slams because the commentors never say anything interesting. We've seen Nathan Williams do a nollie feeble hard. We've seen Mark Burnett do a smith 180 bar. There have been a few good ones, like the Dan Lacey turndown (9) or the dakota roche nasty hop to flat (1). The catfish bar hump was fucking hilarious (6?) but i dont wanna see them do tricks they always do. I wanna see tom dugan do a truckdriver not the same (albeit likeable) big airs he does

|

I don't support slut shaming, but I do support snake shaming you snaky bastard

9/15/2013 11:02 AM

hmuifulikefriedchicken wrote:

i've been disappointed with instagram slams because the commentors never say anything interesting. We've seen Nathan Williams do a nollie feeble hard. We've seen Mark Burnett do a smith 180 bar. There have been a few good ones, like the Dan Lacey turndown (9) or the dakota roche nasty hop to flat (1). The catfish bar hump was fucking hilarious (6?) but i dont wanna see them do tricks they always do. I wanna see tom dugan do a truckdriver not the same (albeit likeable) big airs he does

truuuuu

|

9/16/2013 2:33 AM

hmuifulikefriedchicken wrote:

That first one was pretty crazy even if it was mostly stuff they were used to.

|

My Old* Steed

Click here and follow me :D
Twitterrr