Interbike 2014

Related:
Create New Tag

9/8/2014 3:03 PM

Interbike is going down this Wed. through Fri. and I'm sure a lot of you are excited to see what a bunch of companies will have on display.

What things are you all excited to hear about?

I for one am excited to see the new freecoasters that a few companies have up their sleeves.

|

9/8/2014 3:07 PM

Anything animal drops would be dope

|

refs:spikez-mikelee-ScramHype-CGcaps-Droogskull-Blake El Gingero-hcpmichael

9/8/2014 3:17 PM

I'm pumped for the coasters, colored tires, and specifically what Odyssey plans to show! They posted a picture on Instagram earlier of the bottom of a Vans shoe and I can't wait to see what that's about!

|

"If you can't beat me on a bike, beat me off." -Will Stock

YouTube
Instagram (@WillStockSucks)

9/8/2014 3:18 PM

Revenge hubs. Animal tire that is replacing the ASM. Better seats.

Also can't wait to see what companies will be doing goofy standover heights.

|

bikes destroy vlogs.

ref: slade_vincent, shutta, ecuadevil, theprophet, blackmammoth, sfb, element4all, bmx-junkie, kurtnut, nickg, jessebmx, dontDELETE, krbmx17, ninjacat, freddydapice, waanng, ivan, scramhype, motogrizz, tomdon, dream, hatebreeder, noendinsight666, asilva, wolfen, superstarDK, skubasteve, aebasher, many more.

9/8/2014 3:19 PM

I'd like to see less catalogue parts and more innovation.

|

9/8/2014 3:35 PM

Screw innovation this year or the next, unless its locked down on patent. that way all the cookie cutter companies can go bust and give deserving companies a bigger slice of the pie.

Is ideally what id like but it wont happen so i say get the simian rear out, odyssey clutch, maybe some bars with nice rise and narrow width.

|

9/8/2014 4:05 PM

ChrisWilmshurst wrote:

I'd like to see less catalogue parts and more innovation.

Same here. Everyone has the same part with their different logo.

|

9/8/2014 4:22 PM

I'd also like to see the death of oil slick.
The reemergence of odyssey limited edition colours like the old camo 41thermal forks.

All these new budget brands to die and larger companies to produce affordable completes for kids (sub $150).

Some quality smart clothing. Everyone knows skateboarding makes their money from good clothing, so I don't see why BMX doesn't try.

I'll think of more when I notice things that bug me.

|

9/8/2014 4:30 PM

ChrisWilmshurst wrote:

The reemergence of odyssey limited edition colours like the old camo 41thermal ...more

Yes! Clothing and shoes!

|

"If you can't beat me on a bike, beat me off." -Will Stock

YouTube
Instagram (@WillStockSucks)

9/8/2014 4:38 PM

ChrisWilmshurst wrote:

The reemergence of odyssey limited edition colours like the old camo 41thermal ...more

I think just about the only company really trying with that is shadow. (clothing)

|

9/8/2014 5:42 PM

New odyssey forks.

|

I love my bike but i hate myself
bike check

IG @curtis_cantbmxwell
@powersbikeshop
@kirolling

9/8/2014 5:45 PM
Edited Date/Time: 9/8/2014 5:46 PM

new pair of directors that can fit bigger tires and more lifetime warranties for us broke people

|

9/8/2014 5:46 PM

I completely agree with Chris:

"I'd also like to see the death of oil slick.
The reemergence of odyssey limited edition colours like the old camo 41thermal forks."

|

9/8/2014 6:12 PM

Lower stand over frames. Like 7-7.5
colored tires that are 2.10 or skinnier
Free coasters
4-8 pc bars
Frames that come in 20.5 or smaller

|

It’s all bmx

9/8/2014 6:15 PM

6pc bars were the shit.

|

9/8/2014 6:47 PM

adamnmexican wrote:

Lower stand over frames. Like 7-7.5
colored tires that are 2.10 or skinnier
Free coasters
4-8 pc bars
Frames that come in 20.5 ...more

amen on the smaller frames
also i would like to see more thin tires, i hate when a bike looks and feels like a goddamn fatbike

|

refs: hookjrclc, hardbmxtim, hatchmoses for sale and trade, kymike for sale and trade, blizzbikes for trade, and some other dude i cant remember his username, vrsapat956, colonydirt94, mario.villegas90, wolfen
Camera Setup: Panasonic HMC150, Panasonic GH2, Canon FTBn, Yashica Lynx 5000e, Canon 28mm f/2.8, Canon 50mm f1.4, Rokinon 7.5mm f/3.5

9/8/2014 7:12 PM

I'd like a closer look at the new animal hubs & forks that have been taked about in the past

Anything animal or éclat really

|

Freestyle is the answer to everything --
a fresh way to approach a dull or a
dangerous thing.
to do a dull thing with style
is preferable to doing a dangerous thing
without it.

Os 94
Ms 01
Ns 12

9/8/2014 7:22 PM

Less industry standard. More of companies actually attempting to give a shit.

|

YOU AVIN A LAUGH M8?
┬┴┬┴┤ ( ͡° ͜ʖ├┬┴┬┴
The Trailest Bike On Vital

9/8/2014 7:42 PM

intrested in the Merrit BF1 Tires

|

Blair & Jasmin | Stella | Roxanna | Arianna v2 | Instagram: @Blakeyardigan

Ref's- TCbmx, Eatmybutt, Tito24, Trentydoo, Night Light, Ninjacat33, fly for life, Showtime402, \BMX-1995/, Pavmio, Bmx-Junkie, Dream, Ticaleb, Ricked_Em

9/8/2014 8:26 PM

Mychaylo wrote:

6pc bars were the shit.

Fucking oath they were. Loved my old ones. stiff and strong.
I want to see some really burly stuff. hopefully some new odyssey forks. maybe some r32's with larger dropouts.

Finally some 14mm true-female front hubs

|

The first breath is the beginning of death

9/8/2014 8:37 PM

Brokenbmx wrote:

intrested in the Merrit BF1 Tires

This. All I've seen is the picture merritt put on Instagram and it's piqued my interest

|

Honestly? Who gives a shit. Its the fucking internet. I hate all of you equally.
-HardBMX_Tim

9/8/2014 8:59 PM

The Merritt freecoaster for sure!

|

Support your local bike shop.
Instagram:gobeil4130

9/8/2014 9:16 PM

FBC2012 wrote:

The Merritt freecoaster for sure!

Forgot about this, apparently it has different internals from the KHE style ones

|

Honestly? Who gives a shit. Its the fucking internet. I hate all of you equally.
-HardBMX_Tim

9/8/2014 9:25 PM

bmxfromma wrote:

Forgot about this, apparently it has different internals from the KHE style ones

Yeah I'm really looking forward to seeing what they have.

|

Support your local bike shop.
Instagram:gobeil4130

9/8/2014 9:27 PM

Odyssey coaster
Dugan pedals
Tree fork
Gsport rear hub
Gsport drive side guard
Maybe some things from Merritt

|

YOU AVIN A LAUGH M8?
┬┴┬┴┤ ( ͡° ͜ʖ├┬┴┬┴
The Trailest Bike On Vital

9/8/2014 9:40 PM

more pics of the new crumlish frame from s&m
apparently according to gsport george, a longer headtube is a better idea than tall bars because it stiffens up the front end

|

refs: hookjrclc, hardbmxtim, hatchmoses for sale and trade, kymike for sale and trade, blizzbikes for trade, and some other dude i cant remember his username, vrsapat956, colonydirt94, mario.villegas90, wolfen
Camera Setup: Panasonic HMC150, Panasonic GH2, Canon FTBn, Yashica Lynx 5000e, Canon 28mm f/2.8, Canon 50mm f1.4, Rokinon 7.5mm f/3.5

9/8/2014 9:47 PM

bmxsteve99 wrote:

more pics of the new crumlish frame from s&m
apparently according to gsport george, a longer headtube is a better idea ...more

I can't wait until this big headtube thing gets popular. Sale threads with good, used, popular frames will be all over the place.

|

bikes destroy vlogs.

ref: slade_vincent, shutta, ecuadevil, theprophet, blackmammoth, sfb, element4all, bmx-junkie, kurtnut, nickg, jessebmx, dontDELETE, krbmx17, ninjacat, freddydapice, waanng, ivan, scramhype, motogrizz, tomdon, dream, hatebreeder, noendinsight666, asilva, wolfen, superstarDK, skubasteve, aebasher, many more.

9/8/2014 10:11 PM

Longer headtube is a horrible idea. In scootering, this really screws with the fact if your cut forks can work on other frames. Make an industry standard yo

|

13 years old

9/8/2014 10:27 PM

Anything dope. No bike = buy a complete then add new shit to it ! Looking forward to seeing what Fiend has in the works with Reynold's upcoming frame , Merrit parts , also stoked on Stranger and Primo , keeping shit real !

Oh maybe Premium and Haro , for their high end bikes like the new 2015 CK or SD , as that's what I'll be buying next

|

Instagram : braydenbuckingham
My Cult 2 Short

9/9/2014 4:58 AM

G posted this on BG about the odyssey coaster
[quote author=G link=topic=219765.msg3699104#msg3699104 date=1410258597]
I need to see what we are revealing at Interbike before I put anything too major here, but I can tease some of the differences:-

There are a few standard industrial bearings, bolts from our other hubs etc, but otherwise the ONLY part that is interchangeable with other hubs is the hub shell liner.

There are no 6802 bearings in it.

The lowest rated bearing in it is rated at 6000 Newtons.

The silver ring is not just for show.

smile
G.
[/quote]

|

I'm a punk bmxer, I can't do it well so I do it loud.