Interbike Wishlist

Related:
Create New Tag

8/26/2014 1:14 PM

ticaleb wrote:

i don't mean that khe coasters suck. i was implying that the only decent coasters out now are khe clones. i just want to see ...more

bmxsteve99 wrote:

ok, i see
i think if someone made ezra slack disks with more slack out of a tougher material they would be great
i never broke ...more

ticaleb wrote:

yea, i agree. enzo has a khe and an ezra. he switched back to the khe cus of the slack. the ezra would also skip on him ...more

i just sold my ezra 2 weeks ago, no problems except the popping noise if you stamp down with pedal pressure out of something, 3rd owner, internals show no signs of wear yet
but fuck their cc, no real contact info aside from eastern

|

refs: hookjrclc, hardbmxtim, hatchmoses for sale and trade, kymike for sale and trade, blizzbikes for trade, and some other dude i cant remember his username, vrsapat956, colonydirt94, mario.villegas90, wolfen
Camera Setup: Panasonic HMC150, Panasonic GH2, Canon FTBn, Yashica Lynx 5000e, Canon 28mm f/2.8, Canon 50mm f1.4, Rokinon 7.5mm f/3.5

8/26/2014 1:15 PM

MidWestBMX wrote:

they need to make a chain that looks like one off of a dirt bike or something, like super thick and heavy.
a 48 spline steer ...more

dave lawrence wrote:

KMC 415H
Wippermann Pro

There are TONS of legit HUGE chains. Problem is they are heavy.

a chain is something that is worth it to get a heavier chain, nothing sucks more than snapping a chain and then shattering your kneecap on your stem

|

refs: hookjrclc, hardbmxtim, hatchmoses for sale and trade, kymike for sale and trade, blizzbikes for trade, and some other dude i cant remember his username, vrsapat956, colonydirt94, mario.villegas90, wolfen
Camera Setup: Panasonic HMC150, Panasonic GH2, Canon FTBn, Yashica Lynx 5000e, Canon 28mm f/2.8, Canon 50mm f1.4, Rokinon 7.5mm f/3.5

8/26/2014 1:44 PM

MidWestBMX wrote:

they need to make a chain that looks like one off of a dirt bike or something, like super thick and heavy.
a 48 spline steer ...more

dave lawrence wrote:

KMC 415H
Wippermann Pro

bmxsteve99 wrote:

a chain is something that is worth it to get a heavier chain, nothing sucks more than snapping a chain and then shattering ...more

Have you guys seen motorcyle chains? those are huge.
I gotta say that my least favorite part on a bike is the chain.
There is usually no warning as to when they are about to go and when they do, it busts your knee to the point of limping almost. They are also a bitch to put on, especially with my ratty chainbreaker.
I'll look into some of those reccomended though, thanks!

|

I ride to stay on two wheels and have fun!
BIKE CHECK

8/26/2014 2:01 PM

THAT is a sweet chain, though I heard it's not good for 9t drivers, and I can't find where to buy one

[LINK TO IMAGE]

|

I ride to stay on two wheels and have fun!
BIKE CHECK

8/26/2014 2:12 PM

Key chained looked promising, but heard too many stories about the master link coming loose, fuck that shit.

|

NEW Bike check
That InstaGram ting - @EddiMundo
Raw Clips Edit

KriB Life YouTube channel (Click on the pic!)

8/26/2014 2:20 PM

bmxsteve99 wrote:

ok, i see
i think if someone made ezra slack disks with more slack out of a tougher material they would be great
i never broke ...more

Take them over to a CNC shop and have them made? Make them in a welding class?

|

"Hey anybody ever make that mistake like right when you wake up in the morning and you believe in yourself?" -Kyle Kinane

"BIKES!" -Tom Segura

8/26/2014 2:21 PM

ticaleb wrote:

i don't mean that khe coasters suck. i was implying that the only decent coasters out now are khe clones. i just want to see ...more

bmxsteve99 wrote:

ok, i see
i never broke ...more

dave lawrence wrote:

Take them over to a CNC shop and have them made? Make them in a welding class?

I no longer own one so I really have no reason to do it

|

8/26/2014 2:31 PM

dave lawrence wrote:

KMC 415H
Wippermann Pro

bmxsteve99 wrote:

a chain is something that is worth it to get a heavier chain, nothing sucks more than snapping a chain and then shattering ...more

MidWestBMX wrote:

Have you guys seen motorcyle chains? those are huge.
I gotta say that my least favorite part on a bike is the chain.
There is ...more

Yea, I used to run one back in the day.

They were popular in the early 00's to get 1/2inch plus wide chains on ACS Claws Freewheels and huge sprockets. Sprocket grinds on concrete, and nothing bad happened.

The ones I mentioned are not necessarily still available though. Keep that in mind. Our current setups are not built for it.

|

"Hey anybody ever make that mistake like right when you wake up in the morning and you believe in yourself?" -Kyle Kinane

"BIKES!" -Tom Segura

8/26/2014 6:28 PM

MidWestBMX wrote:

THAT is a sweet chain, though I heard it's not good for 9t drivers, and I can't find where to buy one

[LINK TO IMAGE]

http://www.acebmx.com/chains-bmx-c-23/connex-whippermann-ig8-chain-p-4456.html here but it ain't cheap.

|

Then shall the dust return to the earth as it was: and the spirit shall return unto God who gave it. (Ecclesiastes 12:7 KJV)
Sold to: storeboughtchild,Maximusbikes,cro tec,Showtime402,Kevinbrock338,dktechethan,Robinson79
Traded: livefreeordie2332(x2), Aebasher.
TXT Me (480)340-7551

8/26/2014 10:56 PM

I would like to see the cult frame tubing! Remember?http://themerged.com/prototype-cult-frame-tubing/

|

8/27/2014 12:07 AM

I want to see the death of 22 inch bmx.

I don't want to see the bmx turn into the mountain bike industry where they create unnecessary "standards" just to sell more stuff.

Like from 1" standard to 1.5" oversized to tapered steer tube.
Like seatpost diameters change every year.
Like 24" to 26" to 29" to 27.5" wheel sizes. (at one point 26" was labeled as "standard")

In the mountain bike industry, just because it works, doesn't mean it's going to stay.

I know a lot of you are not going to get my point and bash me for being against "progress".

|

In real life, i'm a short Perverted Azn Man.
But in the internet, i'm a killing machine with 10 years MMA training experience.

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
(͡O╭͜ʖ╮͡O)

8/27/2014 4:21 AM

Tom Dugan's tires and pedals

Shadows new grips becoming the norm.

More 4 piece bars

Updated versions of tires

|

I'm gonna need bigger bars

8/27/2014 4:33 AM

The g-coaster
Simian cassette.
bonedeth products
director 3's
tits
dsg that sits outside the dropouts

|

The first breath is the beginning of death

8/27/2014 4:35 AM

More flatland stuff. More front brake stuff.

|

It’s all bmx

8/27/2014 5:24 AM

I wanna see some interesting freecoaster design.
New things in general that excite the mind.
Mainly cool frame stuff, the death of 75.5 frames because thats too much.
The Dugan Tires will be neat.
New rims!!!
Cool looking not so simplistic stems.

Basically just awesome NEW designs. Especially some work on a coaster, Odyssey BETTER tell me the internals of theirs, along with the Profile one.

|

References: OneGuyIlluminatiEye, robinson79, Brian Griffin, The Horror Contact, StoreBoughtChild, C_Johnsonbmx, dkTechEthan, etc.

8/27/2014 6:14 AM
Edited Date/Time: 8/27/2014 6:14 AM

EddiMundo wrote:

Key chained looked promising, but heard too many stories about the master link coming loose, fuck that shit.

Mine has never come loose and I only tightened it like after two weeks, and even then it wasn't really loose, just not as tight as it was if that makes sense. If you put it on like most of the people here would, without reading about the right way to do it, then it might come loose. Having to tighten your chain once a month > Having weak chains

|

8/27/2014 6:20 AM

Well multiple bike shops refuse to stock them because of the master link, and someone shattered their knee cap from one, id rather not take the risk. Im more than fine running the kmc whatever hx one thats basically a bluebird without odysseys name on it

|

NEW Bike check
Raw Clips Edit

8/27/2014 6:52 AM

New odyssey director forks. I also think it would be hilarous is someone made a frame with 77ht 12.8"cs 6"st. I wouldn't ride it but it would be funny!

|

I love my bike but i hate myself
bike check

IG
@curtis_cantbmxwell
@powersbikeshop

8/27/2014 6:59 AM

Which bike shops. considering the chain isnt out for another week over here.

|

8/27/2014 2:39 PM

Mychaylo wrote:

Which bike shops. considering the chain isnt out for another week over here.

I too would like to know this information. Again, if you're a fucking moron, like most BMXers are, you might have a problem. Odyssey tends to have problems with this. They make the absolute best parts, but they're installed somewhat differently and kids don't pay attention and end up fucking it up and causing problems. Elementary, Wombolts, Ratchet, Keychain, etc.

|

8/27/2014 3:56 PM

Hopefully some odyssey pit bull V3's. Pitbulls (the v1's) were amazing. Best brakes ever and amazing stopping power.

also love the cult tubing. That stuff is a must

|

The first breath is the beginning of death

8/27/2014 4:09 PM

jamiespadina wrote:

Hopefully some odyssey pit bull V3's. Pitbulls (the v1's) were amazing. Best brakes ever and amazing stopping power.

also ...more

You mean the low-end steel tubing that has no more dent resistance than the tubes we normally use?

|

8/27/2014 4:41 PM

The "special" cult tubing is what we make our bus handrails from...

|

8/28/2014 6:17 AM

Dunno all of em but meltons cycles was one i believe

|

NEW Bike check
Raw Clips Edit

8/28/2014 9:35 AM

EddiMundo wrote:

Dunno all of em but meltons cycles was one i believe

Just had a look and they do stock them online but roy something said on bmx museum he wouldnt stock them and hes menna own that shop or a different one.. Ill post the link up when i find it

|

NEW Bike check
Raw Clips Edit

8/28/2014 1:15 PM

Benny L wheelset, Animal tire that is replacing the ASM.

Other than that, less coasters, better seat options and more rumors about S&M doing cranks.

|

bikes destroy vlogs.

ref: slade_vincent, shutta, ecuadevil, theprophet, blackmammoth, sfb, element4all, bmx-junkie, kurtnut, nickg, jessebmx, dontDELETE, krbmx17, ninjacat, freddydapice, waanng, ivan, scramhype, motogrizz, tomdon, dream, hatebreeder, noendinsight666, asilva, wolfen, superstarDK, skubasteve, aebasher, many more.

8/28/2014 2:03 PM

If the profile coaster drops I might be interested , or the blind ,if not might just get an elite wheelset or a bonedeth 48 wheelset this upcoming year , that and some maxxis miracle tires if I can find some and other then that I don need anything for my bike, wouldn't mind seeing regular grips going extinct and seeing everyone go to lock on grips

|

8/28/2014 3:32 PM

eskimojay wrote:

If the profile coaster drops I might be interested , or the blind ,if not might just get an elite wheelset or a bonedeth 48 ...more

I honestly dont understand this
lockon grips: 20+ dollars
normal: 10 or so dollars
sure they slip less, but as long as you arent a dumbass putting them on you never have a problem, and if you do, just use spraypaint when you install
im probably missing something, please enlighten me on the wonders of lock on grips

|

8/28/2014 4:42 PM

bmxsteve99 wrote:

sure they slip less, but as long as you ...more

lock on grips are great if you ride your bike in trails where shelter from rain is not readily available when rain suddenly falls.
lock-ons don't slip around when your bars get wet.

and if you ever bail on the trails, the mud will not insert itself between the bars and grips.

ease of installation as well.

|

In real life, i'm a short Perverted Azn Man.
But in the internet, i'm a killing machine with 10 years MMA training experience.

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
(͡O╭͜ʖ╮͡O)

8/28/2014 4:44 PM

eskimojay wrote:

If the profile coaster drops I might be interested , or the blind ,if not might just get an elite wheelset or a bonedeth 48 ...more

bmxsteve99 wrote:

sure they slip less, but as long as you ...more

one try kid wrote:

lock on grips are great if you ride your bike in trails where shelter from rain is not readily available when rain suddenly ...more

i see
probably makes more sense for the trails/track guys

|