I predict:
Coasters
Bigger Bars
More "street" oriented completes with things like pegs and Hubgaurds

|

9/15/2015 10:19 PM

Hopefully a rebirth of animal

|

refs: hookjrclc, hardbmxtim, hatchmoses for sale and trade, kymike for sale and trade, blizzbikes for trade, and some other dude i cant remember his username, vrsapat956, colonydirt94, mario.villegas90, wolfen
Camera Setup: Panasonic HMC150, Panasonic GH2, Canon FTBn, Yashica Lynx 5000e, Canon 28mm f/2.8, Canon 50mm f1.4, Rokinon 7.5mm f/3.5

9/15/2015 10:53 PM

bmxsteve99 wrote:

This.

Chase Dehart posted a photo on instagram recently saying we'll be hearing more from Animal soon, hopefully that means they're making a comeback soon.

My predictions are as followed...

-More KHE clone freecoaster options cause god knows we don't have enough of them yet
-Possibly a freecoaster with different internals than KHE ones being tested
-I already know Cult's supposed to have some new stuff on display including Dak pedals, more colored tire options, and a Vans "black & white checkerboard" sidewall color.
-More colored tires, including more gum tires
-Even bigger tires... 2.55" entirely possible

My hopes however are...
-Animal making a comeback

Not really looking forward to much else honestly, but it's always nice seeing the coverage and looking at new stuff. Who knows, I might be surprised.

|

9/15/2015 11:31 PM

bmxsteve99 wrote:

sundaybmxRR wrote:

This.

Chase Dehart posted a photo on instagram recently saying we'll be hearing more from Animal soon, hopefully that means ...more

I really like the vans sidewalls. Just wish that they didn't only come in baloon sizes.

|

9/16/2015 5:40 AM

That new bsd west coasters coming in "clutch" style honestly i dont even know what that means but its cool its not another khe clone since we already have enough

|

9/16/2015 5:58 AM

More coasters, Eclat has a new one coming (per instagram the other day, I would it's assume a refinement of the Blind), Hopefully Profile will have something more cost effective under Madera for their Z-Coaster.

More crazy colorways for tires.

Eastern with their comeback (I wonder if they will be there?)

I think bars hit their size limits and will be starting to come down in size some

Frames will stay similar, MAYBE shorter rear ends yet cause kids wanna spin but can't manny for beans.

I don't think there will be too much crazy new stuff, mostly refined and updated for the current trends.

Maybe Light Bike Co will have a booth with pictures and cardboard cutouts of other brands products with a printed (or hand written) logo on them covering the actual brand name w00t
w00t w00t w00t

|

"Hey anybody ever make that mistake like right when you wake up in the morning and you believe in yourself?" -Kyle Kinane

"BIKES!" -Tom Segura

9/16/2015 6:09 AM

Fbm showing their new frame and hub collab with profile. It would be nice to see something from animal...

|

I love my bike but i hate myself
bike check

IG
@curtis_cantbmxwell
@powersbikeshop

9/16/2015 6:38 AM

blaaaaaaaaa wrote:

Fbm showing their new frame and hub collab with profile. It would be nice to see something from animal...

FBM need to do another run of Orphans

|

9/16/2015 6:45 AM

LightBikeCo™ probably has some sweet pictures of prototypes to unveil. Make sure to check him out as I'm sure he's a lock on the BMX Product Innovation of the Year award.

|

9/16/2015 7:56 AM

|

1996 dyno slammer, 1997 mosh pro, 1998 gt vertigo, 2000 haro backtrail x3, 2004 free agent tigercat, 2005 volume dinosaur, 2005 s&m black bike, 2013 stolen saint 24", 2015 flybikes proton

9/16/2015 10:28 AM

I predict odyssey will stop making forks and cranks

Then announce they are going under
And being sold

They will resurface as lightbikeco

|

9/16/2015 10:33 AM

i also hope animal makes a comeback cus i need more pedal bodies lol
i think there will be some new pedal designs. i know eclat has been sitting on one for a bit.
i don't care about all the predictable shit that will be unveiled. fingers crossed for something interesting.

ps: i'm proud of cult for finally producing a frame that isn't their stock geometry even if they are jumping on the twitchy frame bandwagon super late

|

selling refs: see profile
Instagram
bike check

9/16/2015 10:35 AM

blaaaaaaaaa wrote:

tecnic1 wrote:

I know, i was going to buy one a month ago but could only find it in 21.25 so i got a soundwave instead.

|

I love my bike but i hate myself
bike check

IG
@curtis_cantbmxwell
@powersbikeshop

9/16/2015 11:05 AM

Actually I'm most confident that gt will at least have more info on the original gt 4 piece bars that Bob's were based on. If they haven't changed the geo they will have a lot of die hard bob bar riders buying their bars as backups

|

refs: hookjrclc, hardbmxtim, hatchmoses for sale and trade, kymike for sale and trade, blizzbikes for trade, and some other dude i cant remember his username, vrsapat956, colonydirt94, mario.villegas90, wolfen
Camera Setup: Panasonic HMC150, Panasonic GH2, Canon FTBn, Yashica Lynx 5000e, Canon 28mm f/2.8, Canon 50mm f1.4, Rokinon 7.5mm f/3.5

9/16/2015 12:09 PM

blaaaaaaaaa wrote:

tecnic1 wrote:

Se fire to housing projects, plenty more orphans...wait, you meant frames didnt you?

|

9/16/2015 12:23 PM

Haro has some awesome stuff coming in smile

|

It’s all bmx

9/16/2015 12:42 PM

I also predict more of the most recent trends. 4pc bars and crazy colorways.

|

9/16/2015 1:46 PM

4 piece bars , longer chainstays because shorter ones will fade me and James were saying , more tires and crazy grip colours .

Honestly if Éclat refines the Blind coaster I'd be interested in seeing it *coughsspringscoughs*

|

Instagram : braydenbuckingham
My Cult 2 Short

9/16/2015 1:49 PM

Brayden_Buckingham wrote:

4 piece bars , longer chainstays because shorter ones will fade me and James were saying , more tires and crazy grip colours . ...more

nope they made a new freecoaster.

http://themerged.com/eclat-cortex-freecoaster-preview/

and this new bash guard looks nice as well

http://themerged.com/eclat-alex-kennedy-signature-ak-guard/

|

1996 dyno slammer, 1997 mosh pro, 1998 gt vertigo, 2000 haro backtrail x3, 2004 free agent tigercat, 2005 volume dinosaur, 2005 s&m black bike, 2013 stolen saint 24", 2015 flybikes proton

9/16/2015 1:55 PM

If any of you guys do actually want a close up or some more details on anything that might be out there....my brother is actually going to Interbike...and actually just got a front-row call up yesterday for the Cross Vegas (UCI Cyclocross Race) tomorrow.

I can tell him to stop at any vendors for you guys.

|

9/16/2015 2:06 PM

You can alternately check out a guy I know Kurt's site BMX Union as well.

|

"Hey anybody ever make that mistake like right when you wake up in the morning and you believe in yourself?" -Kyle Kinane

"BIKES!" -Tom Segura

9/16/2015 2:08 PM

JonnyGanja wrote:

and this new bash guard looks ...more

I'd bet they are somewhere between KHE and Odyssey for the internals. Being a clutch style, there is not a lot of changing that design without going completely different.

At the very least it will be interesting to see.

|

"BIKES!" -Tom Segura

9/16/2015 2:35 PM

dave lawrence wrote:

I'd bet they are somewhere between KHE and Odyssey for the internals. Being a clutch style, there is not a lot of changing ...more

yea, soon ill have my wheelset im actually buying a shit ton of parts next week new frame etc

|

9/16/2015 4:30 PM

dave lawrence wrote:

You can alternately check out a guy I know Kurt's site BMX Union as well.

Kurt is awesome, he's doing some work for fly now, good for him.

|

9/16/2015 5:06 PM

mlsthmpsn wrote:

If any of you guys do actually want a close up or some more details on anything that might be out there....my brother is ...more

Tell him to hit up the s and m booth and get pics of the shredneck stem.

|

9/16/2015 5:11 PM

mlsthmpsn wrote:

If any of you guys do actually want a close up or some more details on anything that might be out there....my brother is ...more

Some pics of the new gt 4 piece bars would sick if they have a booth this year

|

9/16/2015 5:33 PM

4 piece bars , longer chainstays because shorter ones will fade me and James were saying , more tires and crazy grip colours . ...more

JonnyGanja wrote:

and this new bash guard looks ...more

Thanks bro

Éclats shit looks amazing , makes me almost wish I DIDNT buy their products before so I can get these new ones .

Blind Fail > New "KHE" coaster anyone ?

It's not KHE though *

|

Instagram : braydenbuckingham
My Cult 2 Short

9/16/2015 6:03 PM

Thanks bro

Éclats shit looks amazing , makes me almost wish I DIDNT buy their products before so I can get these new ones . ...more

yea haha since odyssey released their coaster its the one im going with just wish it came in polished or chrome.

|

9/16/2015 6:27 PM

mlsthmpsn wrote:

biggybuggy wrote:

Tell him to hit up the s and m booth and get pics of the shredneck stem.

He said he didn't see much bmx stuff today, but he'll have more time tomorrow after his race to look around.

He spent most of today checking with sponsors and doing pre-race stuff for them.

I know S&M is there and pretty sure GT is too.

|

9/16/2015 6:35 PM

I guess he raced today... Placed 7th out of 120 in a stacked field of the world's best riders.

|