Introduce yourself

Related:
Create New Tag

1/9/2014 6:00 PM

Hi I'm fairly knew here and just wanted to get to know the users of vital I also wanted to tell you abut about myself.
I'm 14, live in Australia, I have been bmxing for 6 months and my favourite tricks are footjams and 360's outside of riding I enjoy Thai kickboxing and taekwondo. Ps despite my I age I feel I'm generally very mature

|

1/9/2014 6:01 PM

Please leave a response telling me a little about yourself

|

1/9/2014 6:15 PM
Edited Date/Time: 1/9/2014 6:16 PM

Welcome aboard mate, from another Aussie.

You almost made it to the Intro thread...it was just a few doors back up the hallway

http://www.vitalbmx.com/forums/General-BMX-Talk,2/Introduce-Yourself,1168604

take it easy bud.

|

1/9/2014 6:28 PM

Welcome to Vital. I'm old.

|

1/9/2014 6:29 PM

|

Refs: Four x4, Dolphin, BrokenBMX, Tomdon, ecuadevil...

1/9/2014 7:05 PM

im sketchytravis. im from buffalo. I like punk. I like alcohol. I hate basically everything else.

I suck at riding. but its fun when I do.

|

skooter... dont be a pussy

skooter: "WHY DIDN'T YOU GIVE ME VODKA!?"
sketchytravis: "... because i like being drunk, and if i give you my vodka im not drunk as much"
Chuck8273: "Logical. I like this logic. "

1/9/2014 8:00 PM

Herro mi nombre es kim jong ping yo soy murican and i ride bikes cool

|

Murica bike check
REFS four, tomdon, bmx1995, jared42069, obiwan chromoly, hate breeder, nshs2010, asilva23, rascio,
Alfred NYC, Kymike, chuck8273(kind of), tc86, Ugot2dewitt, LLURider, dprc, ecuadevil, scramhype, Mario.villegas90(X2), dirtstars22, Brian_Griffin

1/9/2014 9:05 PM

my name da paco sanches and i sell tacos on le street corner

|

Old bike VVV

California Living

I now have a more or less stock sunday scout with a complete Demo rear wheel. Sue me

1/9/2014 9:34 PM

my name is danny and im from nyc. im polish but i still be that nigga, if im not ridin, im leanin like a kickstand or ballin on these bitches like the chicago bulls flyin offa dem exotic palm trees haaaaaaan. aii peace im louis vuitton out.

|

1/10/2014 7:19 AM

The name's Clint.
I'm 14, I've been doin' small jumps ever since I took the training wheels off my Huffy Rockit, although I didn't really get into the sport until last summer.
I ride a lot of street, and sometimes park. I have no job or anything, so I dont really have a source of income, therefor its hard to get new parts. I'm not very good yet, and just mastered manual. I like riding around town with my friends and finding BAJs (big ass jumps). Welcome to vital bro!

|

I haven't rode in forever so I suck and I have 2 Hondas. Follow me on Instagram @softtop2k.417

1/10/2014 8:15 AM

Name is Kane, I'm 14, live in Ireland, riding for a year, like grunge and punk. Ride mostly park sometimes hop a stairset.

|

I'm gonna need bigger bars

1/10/2014 8:55 AM

you live in Australia and don't tailwhip and barspin yet?

|

refs- Tommyboy,mandingo215, lobo173, prophet,iridebmxeveryday,ctbmx86,1of1547,Warchol2,white knight,branBMX94,JakeSalbert

Subscribe to me on Youtube.
http://www.youtube.com/user/senika5634?feature=mhee

1/10/2014 2:47 PM

I'm Stocksy, my real name is Will Stock. Some people call me Still Wock. I am also 14 years of age.

|

"If you can't beat me on a bike, beat me off." -Will Stock
Bike Check
YouTube
Edit
FaceBook (Still Wock)
Twitter (@WillStockSucks)
Instagram (@WillStockSucks)

1/10/2014 3:24 PM

Why are there so many 14 year olds? I feel like i'm some kind of freak now...

Yo.. I'm a freak. An English one.

|

1/10/2014 3:35 PM

Its Luis here, althought my username is T-rider, cause the first letter of my town is t, and i am the only one here who rides. I am 16 going to 17, soon 2 years riding.

|

RIDE OR DIE



THE ROUTER

Instagram: Luislorentebmx

1/10/2014 3:54 PM

At least Im not the only fourteen year old on here.

|

I haven't rode in forever so I suck and I have 2 Hondas. Follow me on Instagram @softtop2k.417

1/10/2014 4:00 PM
Edited Date/Time: 1/10/2014 4:04 PM

I'm four, 18 this year, started riding in 2010, dont ride anymore and have no idea why i get on these forums still, boredom mostly will probably stop soon. I'm into music (posthardcore, metalcore, alt rock, screamo etc), anime, video games mostly 8bit-16bit and bodymods, mostly facial piercings,stretched ears and other shit like that.

I totally feel like I just wrote an e-harmony ad.

|

45 refs and counting check profile.

1/10/2014 4:06 PM

Four wrote:

I'm four, 18 this year, started riding in 2010, dont ride anymore and have no idea why i get on these forums still, boredom mostly will probably stop soon. I'm into music (posthardcore, metalcore, alt rock, screamo etc), anime, video games mostly 8bit-16bit and bodymods, mostly facial piercings,stretched ears and other shit like that.

I totally feel like I just wrote an e-harmony ad.

You did. A pretty successful one i foresee tongue

|

1/10/2014 5:11 PM

holy fuck. this thread makes me sad.

I am an old man.

what the fuck.

enjoy it while youre that young guys... friends start dying and everything else sucks

|

skooter... dont be a pussy

skooter: "WHY DIDN'T YOU GIVE ME VODKA!?"
sketchytravis: "... because i like being drunk, and if i give you my vodka im not drunk as much"
Chuck8273: "Logical. I like this logic. "

1/10/2014 5:13 PM

sketchytravis wrote:

holy fuck. this thread makes me sad.

I am an old man.

what the fuck.

enjoy it while youre that young guys... friends start dying and everything else sucks

It's true. You start hating everything when you get old... Enjoy EVERYTHING while you can, because before you know it it'll piss you off tongue

|

1/10/2014 7:42 PM

sketchytravis wrote:

holy fuck. this thread makes me sad.

I am an old man.

what the fuck.

enjoy it while youre that young guys... friends start dying and everything else sucks

Zhuxiong wrote:

It's true. You start hating everything when you get old... Enjoy EVERYTHING while you can, because before you know it it'll piss you off tongue

fuck man. I was pissed off about everything when I was younger. only difference is nothing gets better.

|

skooter... dont be a pussy

skooter: "WHY DIDN'T YOU GIVE ME VODKA!?"
sketchytravis: "... because i like being drunk, and if i give you my vodka im not drunk as much"
Chuck8273: "Logical. I like this logic. "

1/10/2014 7:43 PM

Four wrote:

I'm four, 18 this year, started riding in 2010, dont ride anymore and have no idea why i get on these forums still, boredom mostly will probably stop soon. I'm into music (posthardcore, metalcore, alt rock, screamo etc), anime, video games mostly 8bit-16bit and bodymods, mostly facial piercings,stretched ears and other shit like that.

I totally feel like I just wrote an e-harmony ad.

also. da fuck? did you like disappear or something? haven't noticed you in a while after I was done disappearing

|

skooter... dont be a pussy

skooter: "WHY DIDN'T YOU GIVE ME VODKA!?"
sketchytravis: "... because i like being drunk, and if i give you my vodka im not drunk as much"
Chuck8273: "Logical. I like this logic. "

1/10/2014 8:09 PM

Shortdude wrote:

At least Im not the only fourteen year old on here.

I am also 14. My name is Curtis,i love bmx, i snowboard, i really really really really like sleep. That's pretty much it.

|

I love my bike but i hate myself
bike check

IG @curtis_cantbmxwell
@powersbikeshop
@kirolling

1/10/2014 8:30 PM

sketchytravis wrote:

also. da fuck? did you like disappear or something? haven't noticed you in a while after I was done disappearing

Yeah dude, i stopped getting on here. I got bored of bikes, maybe I'll start riding again sometime who knows. For now ive been super into music,wrestling and body mods so i dont even think about bikes haha.

|

45 refs and counting check profile.

1/10/2014 8:38 PM

Zhuxiong wrote:

Why are there so many 14 year olds? I feel like i'm some kind of freak now...

Yo.. I'm a freak. An English one.

I'm twice that age (and a little bit more)

Don't feel bad.

|

1/11/2014 8:24 AM

Well i'm not quite twice that, but i've got almost 10 years on them tongue

|

1/11/2014 10:11 AM

im 15 ride street , ive been riding for about 11 months , and i wish the weather was better

|

1/11/2014 6:44 PM

Four wrote:

I'm four, 18 this year, started riding in 2010, dont ride anymore and have no idea why i get on these forums still, boredom mostly will probably stop soon. I'm into music (posthardcore, metalcore, alt rock, screamo etc), anime, video games mostly 8bit-16bit and bodymods, mostly facial piercings,stretched ears and other shit like that.

I totally feel like I just wrote an e-harmony ad.

sketchytravis wrote:

also. da fuck? did you like disappear or something? haven't noticed you in a while after I was done disappearing

Four wrote:

Yeah dude, i stopped getting on here. I got bored of bikes, maybe I'll start riding again sometime who knows. For now ive been super into music,wrestling and body mods so i dont even think about bikes haha.

yeahhhh I don't ride all that often either. haven't rode much in months. I actually got laid though! ahah, banged this hot blue haired punk chick that came and lived with me squatting in a house for sale and in my car for a couple months... then i had a girlfriend for 8 days (new record), been to tons of punk shows of course, traveled a bit again (no where near as long as in march, just small trips), went to nyc for new years

I still wanna ride erry now and again though



[in my defense for the girlfriend, we were hangin out and havin sex for a couple months and 8 days after we made it official we broke up and shit got weird and we talk still and stuff kinda, until I fucked up bad a few times... she was playin mad games and such too with my head, still kinda is]

also. both chicks don't talk to me anymore because im a piece of shit ahah

but the girlfriend girl pulled some bad shit after we weren't together. leading me the fuck on hard and such. even had me over for Christmas, shit kicker is, she also got a new boyfriend starting on Christmas, which was her old best friend. and she still kept doing leading on stuff

^only reason I typed that out is I wanted to hate on her, and last time I talked to you I was a virgin drunk punk asshole haha

|

skooter... dont be a pussy

skooter: "WHY DIDN'T YOU GIVE ME VODKA!?"
sketchytravis: "... because i like being drunk, and if i give you my vodka im not drunk as much"
Chuck8273: "Logical. I like this logic. "

1/11/2014 6:45 PM

Zhuxiong wrote:

Why are there so many 14 year olds? I feel like i'm some kind of freak now...

Yo.. I'm a freak. An English one.

Underground wrote:

I'm twice that age (and a little bit more)

Don't feel bad.

fuck yeah! i don't feel too old now ahaa

|

skooter... dont be a pussy

skooter: "WHY DIDN'T YOU GIVE ME VODKA!?"
sketchytravis: "... because i like being drunk, and if i give you my vodka im not drunk as much"
Chuck8273: "Logical. I like this logic. "

1/11/2014 6:51 PM
Edited Date/Time: 1/11/2014 6:52 PM

sketchytravis wrote:

yeahhhh I don't ride all that often either. haven't rode much in months. I actually got laid though! ahah, banged this hot blue haired punk chick that came and lived with me squatting in a house for sale and in my car for a couple months... then i had a girlfriend for 8 days (new record), been to tons of punk shows of course, traveled a bit again (no where near as long as in march, just small trips), went to nyc for new years

I still wanna ride erry now and again though



[in my defense for the girlfriend, we were hangin out and havin sex for a couple months and 8 days after we made it official we broke up and shit got weird and we talk still and stuff kinda, until I fucked up bad a few times... she was playin mad games and such too with my head, still kinda is]

also. both chicks don't talk to me anymore because im a piece of shit ahah

but the girlfriend girl pulled some bad shit after we weren't together. leading me the fuck on hard and such. even had me over for Christmas, shit kicker is, she also got a new boyfriend starting on Christmas, which was her old best friend. and she still kept doing leading on stuff

^only reason I typed that out is I wanted to hate on her, and last time I talked to you I was a virgin drunk punk asshole haha

Wordd haha, Ohio winter kicks our ass, had a windchill of -34 the other day so I couldnt ride plus im kind of tired of dropping all my money on my bike. I may ride again in spring. we only get like 6 months of good weather. Do you still have that rad set up with the season rims and all the rare shit? Props on the ladies haha, having a girlfriend is overrated. I could imagine THE sketchy travis doin shit like a teddy bear and flowers for valentines day or something haha. I need tires but ive been savin funds for more piercings/ stretching my ears so i dont wanna drop 60 on tires.

|

45 refs and counting check profile.