Is...

Related:
Create New Tag

2/1/2010 9:30 PM

There a Lifetime warranty on these bars?? Because I need bars BAD, mine a bent and they are stock so it's time for an upgrade. and I have used these bars before, on a friends bike and like them a lot. I've looked everywhere to find out if they do have a lifetime warranty, Might not have looked in the right place.
Just need a lil bit of help, Thanks
CLICKYY!!!!

|

2/1/2010 9:34 PM
Edited Date/Time: 4/15/2016 12:42 AM

yeah. S&M has a lifetime warranty on all their hard products.

|

2/1/2010 9:38 PM

Alright sweet, I wasn't for sure. I figured they did, but it's always good to find out before you purchase something like that. And thanks

|

2/1/2010 9:41 PM

ya they do

|

2/1/2010 9:42 PM

yes

|

Sh-tan-re is awesome

2/1/2010 9:47 PM

Alright, even more confirmation sweet, can't ever get too much of that. Seriously Thanks.

|

2/2/2010 1:39 PM

Ok, so I just put the money in the bank for the Bars, But the thing is I'm broke now and just filled my tank up with what was left over.. so if I don't have to use the money by the begging of next week I will buy the bars. I might wait till next week so I can get some grips too. Any suggestions on grips?

|

2/2/2010 1:43 PM

payne89 wrote:

Ok, so I just put the money in the bank for the Bars, But the thing is I'm broke now and just filled my tank up with what was left over.. so if I don't have to use the money by the begging of next week I will buy the bars. I might wait till next week so I can get some grips too. Any suggestions on grips?

Edwins

|

"Oh You Mad Cuz I'm Stylin On You?"

2/2/2010 1:47 PM

payne89 wrote:

Liam163 wrote:

Edwins

yes Animal edwins
but they wear down way to fast

so ODI longnecks
orrrrrr
odyssey chase hawks

|

2/2/2010 1:49 PM

suelo tubos.

|

2/2/2010 1:51 PM

payne89 wrote:

Liam163 wrote:

Edwins

ben c wrote:

yes Animal edwins

so ODI longnecks
orrrrrr
odyssey chase hawks

ODIs will last fo sho!

but i do have shadow 13s right now and they are super comfy and grippy.

ehh i'll still day go with ODIs though

|

Got any questions about my attitude towards riding? Here's a good idea

My SEXY BITCH!

In the immortal words of CHRIS PEREZ- "HATAZ CAN SUCK MY KACK!"

2/2/2010 1:51 PM

payne89 wrote:

Liam163 wrote:

Edwins

ben c wrote:

yes Animal edwins

so ODI longnecks
orrrrrr
odyssey chase hawks

mmm I don't like mushroom grips so out of those two, I'd go for the Hawks.

|

2/2/2010 1:59 PM

I've been looking at all those girps mentioned and I like the hawks, but the ODIs I don't like that type of mushroom grip. But I do the like odyssey griswalds, its a diff type of mushroom style, my a friend has them and they are pretty comfy. And have you all seen the odyssey Arron Ross' prolly wont buy those, but they are funny as hell. if you look closely at them some of the keys say like Whip, and hop. I thought it was funny. haha

|

2/2/2010 2:05 PM

Odyssey chase hawks are sweet!

|

2/2/2010 2:06 PM

payne89 wrote:

I've been looking at all those girps mentioned and I like the hawks, but the ODIs I don't like that type of mushroom grip. But I do the like odyssey griswalds, its a diff type of mushroom style, my a friend has them and they are pretty comfy. And have you all seen the odyssey Arron Ross' prolly wont buy those, but they are funny as hell. if you look closely at them some of the keys say like Whip, and hop. I thought it was funny. haha

Yupp

but the Ross grips don't last

|

2/2/2010 2:06 PM

edwins are too short for grand slams

get fit deharts or odi's

|

i love fat chicks <3

2/2/2010 2:09 PM

payne89 wrote:

just go for the hawks

|

2/2/2010 2:21 PM

payne89 wrote:

ben c wrote:

just go for the hawks

go for the hawks and ignore the writing on the Ross'. haha

|

2/2/2010 3:30 PM

Haha I wasn't going to buy the Ross' I just found them funny...
Looks like I will be going with the Hawks, because I do like those. The grips I have now are Fit Cleavlands. the were really grippy I though, but they wore out fairly fast.

Thanks for all the help everyone, it is much appreciated.

|

2/3/2010 5:57 PM
Edited Date/Time: 4/15/2016 12:44 AM

Alright, Needing a little more help.

Found out today, dans is out of the black S&M Grand slams. until the 17th of this month. So I looked at the other bars I want, Same specs and everything, only difference is the weight and the price. So what do you think I should do, hold off and buy the S&Ms and wait. or buy the Fits. They pretty much are the same thing right, don't one of those companies own the other or something...Just unsure of which is best.

S&M

Fit Sky High

|

2/3/2010 6:06 PM

Kenealy wrote:

suelo tubos.

you and me tell everybody to get these and they don't listen its crazy cause these grips are probably the best i've ever had.

|

trails are not skateparks, they exist solely from the work and dedication of local riders. so next time you start complaining about not having local trails to ride, you only need look at yourself.
Bike check?

2/3/2010 6:10 PM

Kenealy wrote:

suelo tubos.

cupovjoe wrote:

you and me tell everybody to get these and they don't listen its crazy cause these grips are probably the best i've ever had.

i might try those when mine wear down

|

crystal meth

2/3/2010 6:13 PM

fit deharts

|

REFS LIST IN PROFILE

Ressler711 is the definition of "chill rider."
I'm fundyssey23 and I approve this message.

"In the streets."

2/3/2010 6:14 PM

Kenealy wrote:

suelo tubos.

cupovjoe wrote:

they are super good. all fly/suelo stuff is awesome.
suelo is just flys flatland company

|

refs: justridebmx, four, kingpin, Alex_DeWitt, Michael_Howard, bmxrider000, TokenBMX(x2)
member of the week 2/22/10 - 2/28/10

2/3/2010 6:35 PM

haha, has anyone seen my new question about the bars ?
its right under my last post.

|