Is A New Moderator Something That Needs Done?

Related:
Create New Tag

2/19/2015 9:36 AM

Ricked_Em wrote:

Fuck that, I'll be just like obama, promise peace and then drone strike the fuck out of retards who like to fuck around

Then you're not obama. Obama drone strikes the innocent and lets the fucktards run wild

|

I'm on the vital legit list!

2/19/2015 9:38 AM

Ricked_Em wrote:

Fuck that, I'll be just like obama, promise peace and then drone strike the fuck out of retards who like to fuck around

tomdon wrote:

Then you're not obama. Obama drone strikes the innocent and lets the fucktards run wild

I voted for nader

|

Da Laird

unfuckwithable ill

Refs-brokenbmx, MaximusBikes, Brian_Griffin, Colonydirt94, Aebasher

2/19/2015 10:23 AM

Xxohioanxx wrote:

Another requirement for being mod should be not being into incest.

Cuts too many people out though

|

NEW Bike check
That InstaGram ting - @EddiMundo
Raw Clips Edit

KriB Life YouTube channel (Click on the pic!)

2/19/2015 10:49 AM

Ricked_Em wrote:

tomdon wrote:

Honestly I think given my history with them, the 3 best suited to moderate would be
Tomdon, he's over the age of 18, has a family, generally a respected guy. And can have a laugh. He rolls with the punches
Maximus, while younger he's still of age, and is pretty well liked. He has very good morals. I don't think I've ever heard him cuz even once

Lastely Mario, basically all the same reasons as maximus.

I do think though that mods should not be active sellers( and I mean active active like robinson lol sorry man) doesn't mean they can't sell something every now and then but you get my point.

I also think all the mods should have 24-7 acess to eachothevia txt or facebook. This would help diffuse situationa like this quickly.

|

"The D.O.P.S. System"
DK, Odyssey, Profile, Shadow.
check out my bike check
@ethanbrackett
@powersbikeshop

2/19/2015 12:35 PM

Mods should be appointed, not voted on.

|

2/19/2015 12:38 PM

sundaybmxRR wrote:

We need representatives.

And congress.

|

Refs : SnM An1mal, GThompson121, Chuck8273, blizzbikes, bmxsteve99, kevin.brock.338, zinum, Brian_Griffin, billyhandyjunior, riverM, tomdon
Instagram : @timhankinsbmx

2/19/2015 12:41 PM

HardBMX_Tim wrote:

We need representatives.

And congress.

How bout a hierarchy with kings, queens, dukes, knights, jesters and the lot, with daily beheadings and jousts?!

|

2/19/2015 12:43 PM

sundaybmxRR wrote:

HardBMX_Tim wrote:

We need representatives.

And congress.

sundaybmxRR wrote:

How bout a hierarchy with kings, queens, dukes, knights, jesters and the lot, with daily beheadings and jousts?!

Oi!

|

Refs : SnM An1mal, GThompson121, Chuck8273, blizzbikes, bmxsteve99, kevin.brock.338, zinum, Brian_Griffin, billyhandyjunior, riverM, tomdon
Instagram : @timhankinsbmx

2/19/2015 12:48 PM

sundaybmxRR wrote:

HardBMX_Tim wrote:

We need representatives.

And congress.

sundaybmxRR wrote:

Let's joust for the right to be beheaded!

|

2/19/2015 12:49 PM

HardBMX_Tim wrote:

We need representatives.

And congress.

sundaybmxRR wrote:

HardBMX_Tim wrote:

Oi!

I could get behind that idea.

|

"The D.O.P.S. System"
DK, Odyssey, Profile, Shadow.
check out my bike check
@ethanbrackett
@powersbikeshop

2/19/2015 12:53 PM

HardBMX_Tim wrote:

We need representatives.

And congress.

sundaybmxRR wrote:

tomdon wrote:

Let's joust for the right to be beheaded!

Seems un-American. I rather imperialize on other forums things and if they say we can't have it we fight them and kill everyone.

'Merica

|

References: OneGuyIlluminatiEye, robinson79, Brian Griffin, The Horror Contact, StoreBoughtChild, C_Johnsonbmx, dkTechEthan, etc.

2/19/2015 12:53 PM
Edited Date/Time: 2/19/2015 1:12 PM

Xxohioanxx wrote:

Another requirement for being mod should be not being into incest.

What like your dad! Shut up you...

|

Freestyle is the answer to everything --
a fresh way to approach a dull or a
dangerous thing.
to do a dull thing with style
is preferable to doing a dangerous thing
without it.

Os 94
Ms 01
Ns 12

2/19/2015 1:02 PM

lets solve this buy making me a moderator
I honestly don't care for being unfair and unreasonable
CroTec for mod!

|

please embed videos

My art c:

bought from: Mario.villegas90, robinson79
[b]

2/19/2015 1:23 PM

Who is the main decision maker here?

|

Everyday is a gift!

BMX PATRIOT

BMX Donation Program
NORTHEAST CHAPTER of the MIDWEST BMX DONATION PROGRAM IS IN NEED OF YOUR USED BMX BIKES and PARTS.
VISIT US ON FACEBOOK!!!

2/19/2015 1:31 PM

billyhandyjunior wrote:

Kyle, who has yet to be in this thread

|

2/19/2015 1:38 PM

billyhandyjunior wrote:

tomdon wrote:

Kyle, who has yet to be in this thread

Thanks

|

Everyday is a gift!

BMX PATRIOT

BMX Donation Program
NORTHEAST CHAPTER of the MIDWEST BMX DONATION PROGRAM IS IN NEED OF YOUR USED BMX BIKES and PARTS.
VISIT US ON FACEBOOK!!!

2/19/2015 3:53 PM

I think Sunday would be a solid choice for mod as well, considering he has almost 10k posts and has been here since 2007, and seems to have solid morals and lots of experience

|

refs: hookjrclc, hardbmxtim, hatchmoses for sale and trade, kymike for sale and trade, blizzbikes for trade, and some other dude i cant remember his username, vrsapat956, colonydirt94, mario.villegas90, wolfen
Camera Setup: Panasonic HMC150, Panasonic GH2, Canon FTBn, Yashica Lynx 5000e, Canon 28mm f/2.8, Canon 50mm f1.4, Rokinon 7.5mm f/3.5

2/19/2015 8:15 PM

This thread cracks me up.
I am going to pick 1 or 2 new mods.

|

2/19/2015 8:25 PM

LorenzoGallegos wrote:

This thread cracks me up.
I am going to pick 1 or 2 new mods.

Yes we are weirdos.

|

Then shall the dust return to the earth as it was: and the spirit shall return unto God who gave it. (Ecclesiastes 12:7 KJV)
Sold to: storeboughtchild,Maximusbikes,cro tec,Showtime402,Kevinbrock338,dktechethan,Robinson79
Traded: livefreeordie2332(x2), Aebasher.
TXT Me (480)340-7551

2/19/2015 8:57 PM

Tomdon and Sunday for mod!

|

2/19/2015 9:09 PM
Edited Date/Time: 2/19/2015 9:12 PM

NewAndImprovedClancy wrote:

Tomdon and Sunday for mod!

This,please.

|

Instagram

Refs:tomdon x4,Xxohioanxx,BigCurn, Don't remember the rest

2/19/2015 10:03 PM

I'm 27, have well over 1000 posts, have a college degree, know proper grammar, and love to shit talk....Am I a good candidate?

|

2/20/2015 5:13 AM

The best part is that people think it's a voting thing.

|

References: OneGuyIlluminatiEye, robinson79, Brian Griffin, The Horror Contact, StoreBoughtChild, C_Johnsonbmx, dkTechEthan, etc.

2/20/2015 5:30 AM

He is going to choose 1 or 2 mods.

|

Then shall the dust return to the earth as it was: and the spirit shall return unto God who gave it. (Ecclesiastes 12:7 KJV)
Sold to: storeboughtchild,Maximusbikes,cro tec,Showtime402,Kevinbrock338,dktechethan,Robinson79
Traded: livefreeordie2332(x2), Aebasher.
TXT Me (480)340-7551

2/20/2015 7:06 AM

Although the votes should be taken into consideration. The users are here prolly 75% more than the admins are

|

3/11/2015 11:32 AM

robinson79 wrote:

If you're not making money; what exactly are you making? grin

sick sick sick sick sick sick sick
|

3/11/2015 11:37 AM

robinson79 wrote:

On That Very Valid Point, Let Me Clarify That My ONLY interest is to mod solely the sale section. I don't frequent any other ...more

why not try to be a part of the community instead of just using the site for your personal financial gain??? To me, that isn't very "bmx of you" to be doing. Just an opinion, though. Take it for what it's worth.

|