Is Eastern Lodown -10 worth it??

Related:
Create New Tag

7/14/2011 6:08 AM

Ok so i was going to get a bike from my friend, but someone else bought it b4 me so im getting a new one
Is Eastern Lodown 2010 worth it? For a beginner, im just going to start riding. And if it isn't then what is? I got 300 euro (400$) to spend.

Here is the info

Frame: LoDown hi-tensile strength 1020 steel frame
Top Tube: 19.75
Fork: LoDown hi-tensile strength 1020 steel
Headset: 1-1/8” aheadset
Sprocket: 39T steel with Eastern Seal Graphic
Cranks: Forged and heat- treated one-piece cro-mo cranks (light and strong)
Bottom Bracket: American loose ball bearing
Handle Bar: Eastern 7.5”X25” with 10° sweep
Stem: Forged alloy front load
Grip: NEW Eastern Coral Grip
Front Hub: Eastern logo alloy 3/8 loose ball bearing
Rear Hub: Eastern logo 3/8 loose ball bearing
Front Rim: Alloy, 36 hole
Rear Rim: Alloy 36 hole
Spokes: 14G with brass nipples
Front Tire: Kenda K-RAD, 20” x 2.125”
Rear Tire: Kenda K-RAD, 20” x 1.95”
Cable: Straight cable
Rear Brake: Forged alloy U-brake
Brake Lever: Forged alloy, designed for U-brakes
Freewheel: Lida 14T
Chain: KMC Z-410A
Saddle: Eastern Pinner Design
Seat Post: Straight post, Eastern logo
Seat Clamp: Forged alloy clamp
Pedals: Eastern Plastics
Weight: 12 kg (429 oz)

Help?

|

7/14/2011 6:09 AM

[LINK TO IMAGE]

Just a photo of it
|

7/14/2011 6:12 AM

go with a kink curb

|

me
setup

nollie tailwhips
nose manual
nollie 540 cab try it its fun

7/14/2011 6:19 AM

bricerbmx wrote:

go with a kink curb

its going to cost 360 euro plus shipping to sweden, they don't sell kink in sweden sad Looked like a nice bike, thx 4 the advice.

|

7/14/2011 6:21 AM

If you can't find anything else in your price range available to you, its not a bad starter bike.

|

7/14/2011 6:21 AM

bricerbmx wrote:

go with a kink curb

Milf wrote:

its going to cost 360 euro plus shipping to sweden, they don't sell kink in sweden sad Looked like a nice bike, thx 4 the advice.

what do they have in sweden?

|

me
setup

nollie tailwhips
nose manual
nollie 540 cab try it its fun

7/14/2011 6:22 AM

Booshy wrote:

If you can't find anything else in your price range available to you, its not a bad starter bike.

But if i save for an wtp seed, will it last longer?? Because everyone says that wtp are good.

|

7/14/2011 6:36 AM

Booshy wrote:

Milf wrote:

But if i save for an wtp seed, will it last longer?? Because everyone says that wtp are good.

The seed is a 16"/ 18" bike is it not? If that'll fit whoevers riding it then yes, it would be better.

|

7/14/2011 6:45 AM

Booshy wrote:

Milf wrote:

Booshy wrote:

The seed is a 16"/ 18" bike is it not? If that'll fit whoevers riding it then yes, it would be better.

16, but ill have to wait around another month to buy it smile

|

7/14/2011 7:59 AM

Milf wrote: [LINK TO IMAGE]

Just a photo of it

This is actually a really great STARTER bike. Only YOU know what entry level you are at right now. If you're beyond beginner and dropping off 4' loading docks, launching out of the park to flat ground then you might want to step it with a "intermediate level" complete. If you're just getting in the sport or pretty new to "trickin" it a great bike. Solid bike that is affordable at the ENTRY LEVEL.

|

7/14/2011 8:03 AM

COLORADO SPRINGS wrote:

This is actually a really great STARTER bike. Only YOU know what entry level you are at right now. If you're beyond beginner and dropping off 4' loading docks, launching out of the park to flat ground then you might want to step it with a "intermediate level" complete. If you're just getting in the sport or pretty new to "trickin" it a great bike. Solid bike that is affordable at the ENTRY LEVEL.

Spot on the money with what i was going to say!

|

Blair & Jasmin | Stella | Roxanna | Arianna v2 | Instagram: @Blakeyardigan

Ref's- TCbmx, Eatmybutt, Tito24, Trentydoo, Night Light, Ninjacat33, fly for life, Showtime402, \BMX-1995/, Pavmio, Bmx-Junkie, Dream, Ticaleb, Ricked_Em

7/14/2011 10:46 AM

COLORADO SPRINGS wrote:

this, the 08 lowdown was my first REAL bmx bike, i did well

|

Refs: 36 + (i forgot a few)!! ScramHype (x2) , TCbmx.(x4), Ecuadevil (x3), Lee Rager (please dont delete me) x3, Futurefbm, genisis,netti spagetti, carjakester,BMX-\1995/, showtime402 (x2), 562_Rider , SuperstarDk (x2), Kurt4413, Joe green (x2), Dee hos, Spenlard,roqfan,Stolen Cherry, ninjacat33, Broughton, also local deals with Droogskull, and jbeaton13

7/14/2011 11:56 AM

get a low end fit or craigslist.

|

Refs: Future FBM, Warchol2 WtfKennethXp Riversiderider TCbmx Riversiderider JakeSalbert