Create New Tag

10/5/2014 12:36 PM

Or is it just a ploy to get us to buy more grips from them

|

10/5/2014 12:48 PM

It's the illuminati's attempt to control you. #oneeye

|

10/5/2014 12:51 PM

i have no idea. They give no real info about the "test". They could be telling the truth b ut without proof I can't really say. People claim odi longnecks make comfort and durability in the same grip but I've never thought they were comfy, only tough. I've never had a grip that is long lasting and comfortable. Always 1 or the other

|

I'm on the vital legit list!

10/5/2014 2:04 PM

It's both.

They're obviously trying to improve their formula.. and doing so is in hopes that more people will buy them. Not unlike WTP's VEX. Just more shit to get riders all buy buy buy! In the end grips are grips, they all wear out eventually like the bottom of your shoes.

|

FREE not under the control or in the power of another; able to act or be done as one wishes
STYLE a particular, distinctive, or characteristic mode of action or manner of acting

10/5/2014 7:26 PM

Ill ride comfy grips and keep buying them if they feel good. Ive had odi xls for like a year though they last forever theyre just startibg to wear out

|

10/6/2014 12:33 AM

Tom Dugan's again then

|

10/6/2014 2:21 AM

Wtp are wanting their vex formula to last like a year, hopefully thisll be the start of comfy and long lasting grips. Although my cufflinks are lush right now

|

NEW Bike check
That InstaGram ting - @EddiMundo
Raw Clips Edit

KriB Life YouTube channel (Click on the pic!)