Is This Annoying?

Related:
Create New Tag

10/13/2013 9:52 AM

Yesterday, I was at my favorite local skatepark getting used to doing bigger stuff after coming back from my foot fracture and I found myself saying 'sorry' A LOT. I wouldn't say I was saying it in unnecessary times but I was just saying it a lot. Bikes aren't allowed in that park so I figure I should try to be as nice as possible for the people who are actually allowed there. I appreciate when people have manners and stuff but I don't know if what I do is too much. I don't wanna flow around and snake people and be a douche though. I always say excuse me and ask if I'm in someones way when I'm talking to someone or taking a break. Is this annoying to you guys? Should I try to tone it down or keep doing what I'm doing? I'm back riding strong for those of you who saw I was in a cast for a month! I flew out of the bowl twice yesterday which is actually how I hurt my foot and it felt awesome! There's a video on my instagram if you wanna check it out!

|

"If you can't beat me on a bike, beat me off." -Will Stock
Bike Check
YouTube
Edit
FaceBook (Still Wock)
Twitter (@WillStockSucks)
Instagram (@WillStockSucks)

10/13/2013 11:11 AM

idk what part you're referring too but i wouldn't consider bad mannerisms annoying..the annoying part would be that they don't let bikes in they should at the very least dedicate 1 day a week for just bikes

|

Refs

trades: Phocraken (beats for volume frame), The_bmxist (profiles for hollowbites), livefreeordie233 x2 (hollowbites for sd frame then noctis cranks for fit indents), Zachary_ (freecoaster for federal frame), Rascio (sold piv. seat), MaximusBikes (sold s3.5 frame)

10/13/2013 11:24 AM

dmx24 wrote:

idk what part you're referring too but i wouldn't consider bad mannerisms annoying..the annoying part would be that they don't let bikes in they should at the very least dedicate 1 day a week for just bikes

This doesn't end well. My skate park is open on sundays for bikes. So EVERYBODY shows up. and the only people riding are the super good ones like Travis. (He was in a bunch of front page edits. I see him alot around town.) And all the good riders do is train the whole park so nobody can ride. The lower level riders just learning to air out just sit in the corner of the park to ride the flat concrete spot... So why would you pay 5 bucks to ride a slab of concrete and watch people better than you.

|

Old bike VVV

California Living

I now have a more or less stock sunday scout with a complete Demo rear wheel. Sue me

10/13/2013 4:27 PM

No....I say sorry a lot! I have really good manners, maybe even too good.

|

Bike Check
YouTube
Edit
FaceBook (Still Wock)

10/13/2013 4:38 PM

Manners is never bad. Don't be a stereotypical biker and be a dick. Make some friends , respect others , keep to your own business and you're fine. Good people and bad people come around at skatepark , it's all what you do to make it and enjoyable place !

|

Instagram : braydenbuckingham
My Cult 2 Short

10/13/2013 4:42 PM

Brayden_Buckingham wrote:

Manners is never bad. Don't be a stereotypical biker and be a dick. Make some friends , respect others , keep to your own business and you're fine. Good people and bad people come around at skatepark , it's all what you do to make it and enjoyable place !

This times 2

|

MIDWEST MOTHER FUCKER

Bike Check
Bought from Tomdon, and ScramHype

10/13/2013 4:45 PM

Brayden_Buckingham wrote:

Okay. Yeah I try my best to make skaters like my friends and I by letting them go first in the bowl or whatever and talking to them and being nice and everything. Some skaters wish the cops still kicked people on bikes out all the time so I try to be as nice as possible so they understand that we're there for the same reason they are!

|

Bike Check
YouTube
Edit
FaceBook (Still Wock)

10/13/2013 4:51 PM

Stocksy wrote:

Okay. Yeah I try my best to make skaters like my friends and I by letting them go first in the bowl or whatever and talking to them and being nice and everything. Some skaters wish the cops still kicked people on bikes out all the time so I try to be as nice as possible so they understand that we're there for the same reason they are!

Most skaters are fucking lame. And no being polite doesn't annoy me at all. Good job.

|

10/13/2013 5:32 PM

Manners are always good to have, though I wouldn't try to be a "push over" if you know what I mean... though you can't change others mind (there rudeness) but it's ok to be a lead example

|

Refs: Four x4, Dolphin, BrokenBMX, Tomdon, ecuadevil...

10/13/2013 8:36 PM

I think you are doing great keep at it i'd respect the shit out of you if i ever met you, seem like a good chap. Bit of advise dont let them get to the stage where they can push you around

|

The first breath is the beginning of death

10/14/2013 12:03 PM

I say my bad to at least 400 people a day, join the club xD

|

Refs: 360Xuprider, Hatebreeder, MrHavoc1988

Email: Shanebaker6969@yahoo.com

!!!My Bike Check!!!

10/14/2013 5:55 PM

jamiespadina wrote:

I think you are doing great keep at it i'd respect the shit out of you if i ever met you, seem like a good chap. Bit of advise dont let them get to the stage where they can push you around

Thank you! It hasn't really gotten to that point, I wouldn't let that happen. I just hate meeting douchebags at the skatepark. I don't wanna be "that kid" you know? The other day I saw this guy at the skatepark and I had seen him before so I said "Hey man, do you remember me? We talked a few months ago." and he gave me an attitude and said "Sup. You gonna move or just stand in my way all day." I hate when people are rude. I was in his way for only a few seconds too. I get people wanna ride and have a good time but a simple "excuse me" would have worked.

|

Bike Check
YouTube
Edit
FaceBook (Still Wock)

10/14/2013 7:57 PM

Stocksy wrote:

Thank you! It hasn't really gotten to that point, I wouldn't let that happen. I just hate meeting douchebags at the skatepark. I don't wanna be "that kid" you know? The other day I saw this guy at the skatepark and I had seen him before so I said "Hey man, do you remember me? We talked a few months ago." and he gave me an attitude and said "Sup. You gonna move or just stand in my way all day." I hate when people are rude. I was in his way for only a few seconds too. I get people wanna ride and have a good time but a simple "excuse me" would have worked.

Shoulda snaked the fuck out of him afterwords hahaha.

|

10/14/2013 9:03 PM

i dont think its annoying i find its ok with people that are equally respectful to you in return if your respectful to them and theyre being a dick fuck them

|

Last words?
Just have fun on your bike.
- Jeremiah Smith