Is This Normal?

Related:
Create New Tag

11/26/2011 1:57 AM

Well today I bailed a whip and my bars hit the floor at the skatepark and now Ive got a ringing/rattlng in my bars crossbar as if a piece of weld has snapped off and I hate the noise cause its annoying.
They are odyssey lumberjacks. Would I be able to get another pair from warranty?

|

11/26/2011 6:45 AM

does it rattle when you shake your bike? you might have cracked the weld and a lil pieacie of the welds in the cross bar. odyssey should take care of you.

|

Blair & Jasmin | Stella | Roxanna | Arianna v2 | Instagram: @Blakeyardigan

Ref's- TCbmx, Eatmybutt, Tito24, Trentydoo, Night Light, Ninjacat33, fly for life, Showtime402, \BMX-1995/, Pavmio, Bmx-Junkie, Dream, Ticaleb, Ricked_Em

11/26/2011 6:53 AM

Brokenbmx wrote:

does it rattle when you shake your bike? you might have cracked the weld and a lil pieacie of the welds in the cross bar. odyssey should take care of you.

yeah when i shake my bike. its pretty loud too.

|

11/26/2011 7:04 AM

Brokenbmx wrote:

JarrodBmxWA wrote:

Just tipped over and shook my bars and pieces of metal fell out of it and i can still hear something in the crossbar.

|

11/26/2011 7:45 AM

JarrodBmxWA wrote:

Just tipped over and shook my bars and pieces of metal fell out of it and i can still hear something in the crossbar.

Try warrentying warrentieing warrenting? it.

|

Noah Farver

717-679-7588 Text me if you need me.

[LINK TO IMAGE]

11/26/2011 8:09 AM

Worst thing that can happen is they say no.Shoot them a e mail.

|

MVGA

11/26/2011 9:41 AM

take out a bar end and tip your bike to the side

|

Rails not Trails

11/26/2011 9:52 AM

RapandBMX wrote:

take out a bar end and tip your bike to the side

not if its in the crossbar. its welded together seperately

|

11/26/2011 10:07 AM

JarrodBmxWA wrote:

JarrodBmxWA wrote:

Nike iD wrote:

Try warrentying warrentieing warrenting? it.

waranty those cock suckers

|