Is Tom Dugan Gay

Related:
Create New Tag

7/7/2013 10:49 PM



This video made me think tom dugan is gay
|

making half retarded post at the moment

7/7/2013 10:59 PM

Shut jp. All your posts are retarded. There is a difference between stupid and gay. Learn it dumbass.

|

I ride for my papou.
Cats got 9 lives I got four.

7/7/2013 11:03 PM

|

Mostly peaceful posting on vital.

7/7/2013 11:09 PM

too long, didn't watch.

summary?

|

7/7/2013 11:17 PM

I don't know honestly. He's probably just one of those ADHD or hyper guys. Sometimes, he is annoying though I have to say.

|

Latest Bike Check/Update





Bought from: adam1234, tomdon (2), oscarbmx, the balt, smokesmokesmoke

7/7/2013 11:29 PM

sundaybmxRR wrote:

too long, didn't watch.

summary?

Tom dugan and his having fun with friends.

|

I ride for my papou.
Cats got 9 lives I got four.

7/7/2013 11:38 PM

No, he has a gf. Its in the Simpel Session Interview he did. He was texting a girl in his how to air vids. He spoke of being suffocated in boobs. And there is nothing wrong with being a huge goofball, he tries to be funny, some people dont like it, but i have no problem with it. Yea he does flaunt his junk, but he is only doing that to see the reaction, not for sexual pleasure (youd probably know if he enjoyed it) so NO he is not GAY. Im tired of people thinking any skinny person with long hair is gay, im tired of people thinking everything is gay. And even if he were, whats the deal? WHO CARES?! Idk about you but BMX is about fun to me, i dont care what people like to do in the bedroom, the dude rides like a boss, who cares about what else he does, he is having a good time. Leave him alone.

|

References: OneGuyIlluminatiEye, robinson79, Brian Griffin, The Horror Contact, StoreBoughtChild, C_Johnsonbmx, dkTechEthan, etc.

7/7/2013 11:44 PM

That is one of the worse videos Ive ever seen.I cant believe etnies put their name anywhere on it.













Lame sauce.

|

Mostly peaceful posting on vital.

7/7/2013 11:46 PM

What part of that video made you think he's gay?

|

My Old* Steed


Click here and follow me :D
Twitterrr

7/7/2013 11:46 PM

SickDude wrote:

Tom dugan and his having fun with friends.

well that's gay.


jk

I skimmed through the video, lol'd, so I went back and watched the whole thing. He fucking rules, nothing gay at all. Saying/doing things that may seem gay doesn't mean he's gay. It's for the lulz. My friends and I do the same things, someone will be trying a trick and someone else will be like "dude if you land that I will so get down and suck your dick" and when they land it, they go "shit!" walk over and get down on their knees like they're gonna, but then everyone laughs and the joke has come full circle and lulz are had.

He actually acts a lot like my friends & I do, seems like a super chill guy honestly.

|

7/8/2013 12:15 AM

he seems like one of those dudes whose a blast to hang out with but can get annoying like an adhd or hyper kid and maybe one of those dudes who will act a little gay sometimes as a joke, do some stereotypical gay things as a joke shit like that which i've seen some people do it can be pretty funny in the right setting like sitting beside a buddy on the bus then slowly resting your hand on his leg then looking over at him with the straightest face ever and saying how was your day or some stupid shit and seeing their reaction as long as their not heavy homophobes its pretty funny

|

Give props if deserved but know respect is earned.
-Anthony Flores
My Kinky Setup

7/8/2013 12:24 AM

Tweetz wrote:

he seems like one of those dudes whose a blast to hang out with but can get annoying like an adhd or hyper kid and maybe one of those dudes who will act a little gay sometimes as a joke, do some stereotypical gay things as a joke shit like that which i've seen some people do it can be pretty funny in the right setting like sitting beside a buddy on the bus then slowly resting your hand on his leg then looking over at him with the straightest face ever and saying how was your day or some stupid shit and seeing their reaction as long as their not heavy homophobes its pretty funny

This. It's also funny to see how people react to gay things like that. One time at the skatepark, there was supposed to be a fight and no one ended up fighting so I looked to my friend and was like "so.. wanna fight?" and he goes "YEAH MAN LET'S FUCKIN FIGHT, FUCK YOU" I was like "You fuck you, I'll fuck your asshole faggot" and everyone immediately busted up laughing and was like "woah woah woahhhh what?!" I have nothing against gays btw for the record.

Tom's voice surprised me though, I always imagined him with a deeper voice

|

7/8/2013 6:22 AM

I totally thought he was gay. And I don't mean in a "lame" sense, I mean literally homosexual. There's nothing wrong with that, I'm not insulting his riding or his personality by saying he's gay, I just thought he liked the d

|

I don't support slut shaming, but I do support snake shaming you snaky bastard

7/8/2013 7:02 AM
Edited Date/Time: 7/8/2013 7:03 AM

fuck tom dugan. he's an arrogant prick with big air being his only trick. Tom doesn't deserve to be "pro" (not like he really makes any money anyway)

I don't like Tom. Back before he was sponsored he was ok, but now he thinks he's a fucking rock star. He's just a personality. He's really not that good at riding.

|

fack off

7/8/2013 7:16 AM

adamnmexican wrote:

fuck tom dugan. he's an arrogant prick with big air being his only trick. Tom doesn't deserve to be "pro" (not like he really makes any money anyway)

I don't like Tom. Back before he was sponsored he was ok, but now he thinks he's a fucking rock star. He's just a personality. He's really not that good at riding.

He's still better than you though.

Airing isn't his only trick (I wouldn't consider airing a 'trick')

|

I'm gonna need bigger bars

7/8/2013 7:26 AM
Edited Date/Time: 7/8/2013 7:27 AM

adamnmexican wrote:

fuck tom dugan. he's an arrogant prick with big air being his only trick. Tom doesn't deserve to be "pro" (not like he really makes any money anyway)

I don't like Tom. Back before he was sponsored he was ok, but now he thinks he's a fucking rock star. He's just a personality. He's really not that good at riding.

K_A_N_E_ wrote:

He's still better than you though.

Airing isn't his only trick (I wouldn't consider airing a 'trick')

Do you even know Adam? He rides flat. I have insane amounts of respect for anyone who rides flat as its the hardest discipline there is. And I really don't see what's so special about Tom Dugan

|

I'm on the vital legit list!

7/8/2013 7:30 AM

adamnmexican wrote:

fuck tom dugan. he's an arrogant prick with big air being his only trick. Tom doesn't deserve to be "pro" (not like he really makes any money anyway)

I don't like Tom. Back before he was sponsored he was ok, but now he thinks he's a fucking rock star. He's just a personality. He's really not that good at riding.



just gonna leave this here
|

I don't support slut shaming, but I do support snake shaming you snaky bastard

7/8/2013 7:53 AM

I've seen the bad idea video, was pretty let down with the whole video. I don't just ride flat, I ride park, street, even race sometimes. Point is, a pro should be able to ride everything like in the late 80's. Dennis McCoy rode park, vert, street, flat, everything. At least dabble in all types of riding. Switch it up.

Above all, don't get a fucking ego. That's what I honestly dislike about dugan the most.

|

fack off

7/8/2013 7:57 AM

adamnmexican wrote:

fuck tom dugan. he's an arrogant prick with big air being his only trick. Tom doesn't deserve to be "pro" (not like he really makes any money anyway)

I don't like Tom. Back before he was sponsored he was ok, but now he thinks he's a fucking rock star. He's just a personality. He's really not that good at riding.

|

I do stuff and I'm not good at it.
I got refs

7/8/2013 8:01 AM

I liked his older videos pre sponsorship he seemed pretty cool then. I agree with Adam with the whole arrogant rockstar thing. I like to fuck around myself though so it would be hypocritical to be talking shit. The fanboys are the worst though. I like his style because it's similar to mine.

|

45 refs and counting check profile.

7/8/2013 12:31 PM

adamnmexican wrote:

I've seen the bad idea video, was pretty let down with the whole video. I don't just ride flat, I ride park, street, even race sometimes. Point is, a pro should be able to ride everything like in the late 80's. Dennis McCoy rode park, vert, street, flat, everything. At least dabble in all types of riding. Switch it up.

Above all, don't get a fucking ego. That's what I honestly dislike about dugan the most.

Tom Dugan rides street,park and dirt?

Well he might not ride dirt a lot but I've seen it

|

I'm gonna need bigger bars

7/8/2013 1:36 PM

Tom Dugan is my favorite rider....You make me sick!

|

"If you can't beat me on a bike, beat me off." -Will Stock
Bike Check
YouTube
Edit
FaceBook (Still Wock)
Twitter (@WillStockSucks)
Instagram (@WillStockSucks)

7/8/2013 1:43 PM

Nobody said he can't ride,but that vid sucks.
Even though it was free,I want my money back.

|

Mostly peaceful posting on vital.

7/8/2013 1:49 PM

tom dugan is a 12 year old stuck in a 20 year olds body

|

7/8/2013 2:17 PM

K_A_N_E_ wrote:

Tom Dugan rides street,park and dirt?

Well he might not ride dirt a lot but I've seen it

Doing like one smith on someone else's bike doesn't count as being able to ride street.

|

YOU AVIN A LAUGH M8?
┬┴┬┴┤ ( ͡° ͜ʖ├┬┴┬┴
The Trailest Bike On Vital

7/8/2013 5:15 PM

Bull crap he isnt enjoyable to watch, bull crap he doesnt have skill, bull freaking crap. He has so much style in his riding its hard to even understand. He is freaking great. You dont see people blasting quarters as high as he does EVER in a consistent way. He is great at riding, that video was awesome. Style is how he rides, and that is just fine.

|

References: OneGuyIlluminatiEye, robinson79, Brian Griffin, The Horror Contact, StoreBoughtChild, C_Johnsonbmx, dkTechEthan, etc.

7/8/2013 5:41 PM

MaximusBikes wrote:

Bull crap he isnt enjoyable to watch, bull crap he doesnt have skill, bull freaking crap. He has so much style in his riding its hard to even understand. He is freaking great. You dont see people blasting quarters as high as he does EVER in a consistent way. He is great at riding, that video was awesome. Style is how he rides, and that is just fine.

BMX shouldn't be
'__ is better than __'
'___ is the worst'

just enjoy yourself

|

I'm gonna need bigger bars

7/8/2013 6:19 PM

His riding is sick. As for the way he acts he just seems like a hyper/high energy dude. I'd say the cameras being on him had some involvement in the way he acted in that video too. Companies were smart to pick him up, he's a character and super marketable to the 13 year olds.

|

7/8/2013 6:30 PM

MaximusBikes wrote:

Bull crap he isnt enjoyable to watch, bull crap he doesnt have skill, bull freaking crap. He has so much style in his riding its hard to even understand. He is freaking great. You dont see people blasting quarters as high as he does EVER in a consistent way. He is great at riding, that video was awesome. Style is how he rides, and that is just fine.

K_A_N_E_ wrote:

BMX shouldn't be
'__ is better than __'
'___ is the worst'

just enjoy yourself

Im not sure if you are agreeing with me or disagreeing but one way or another i agree with that statement and i wasnt comparing him to anything, i was explaining his airs are on another level than most. It doesnt make him better necessarily, just more enjoyable to watch than people that dont go all that high.

|

References: OneGuyIlluminatiEye, robinson79, Brian Griffin, The Horror Contact, StoreBoughtChild, C_Johnsonbmx, dkTechEthan, etc.

7/8/2013 6:35 PM

MaximusBikes wrote:

Bull crap he isnt enjoyable to watch, bull crap he doesnt have skill, bull freaking crap. He has so much style in his riding its hard to even understand. He is freaking great. You dont see people blasting quarters as high as he does EVER in a consistent way. He is great at riding, that video was awesome. Style is how he rides, and that is just fine.

K_A_N_E_ wrote:

BMX shouldn't be
'__ is better than __'
'___ is the worst'

just enjoy yourself

MaximusBikes wrote:

Im not sure if you are agreeing with me or disagreeing but one way or another i agree with that statement and i wasnt comparing him to anything, i was explaining his airs are on another level than most. It doesnt make him better necessarily, just more enjoyable to watch than people that dont go all that high.

I'm agreeing with you.

I'm disagreeing with the Dugan Haters.

He's just showing off to the cameras

Here he is 'normally'

|

I'm gonna need bigger bars