Is albes legit?

Related:
Create New Tag

7/11/2013 3:41 PM

Ok so I just purchased the We The People versus 2013 from albes online bmx store. They said they would ship it within 1 day. I purchased it like 3-4 days ago and they still didn't ship me it. I was wondering is this site legit or a scam? If you have purchased from this site before please tell me how it went.

|

7/11/2013 4:02 PM

OMG,you ordered from albe's?What were you thinking?Everybody knows you don't send that place any money!

J.K.They are legit.If it goes another day send them a e-mail.They have a small staff and sometimes get a little behind.

|

Mostly peaceful posting on vital.

7/11/2013 4:08 PM

They're legit, I order shit from them quite often. If you're really worried call them up and see. They may have already shipped it but you didn't get the confirmation email.

|

7/11/2013 4:11 PM

Fad3r wrote:

They're legit, I order shit from them quite often. If you're really worried call them up and see. They may have already shipped it but you didn't get the confirmation email.

Ok thank you, they probably just didnt send me the email that's what I think. Because it says order before 4 pm and have it shipped on the same day.

|

7/11/2013 4:13 PM

I ordered from Albes for the first time a few days ago. I got a Stem, I didn't hear from them for a couple of days so i emailed them. They replied quickly & said that they're super swamped because of their 4th of July sales & are trying to catch up. I got the confirmation email from them yesterday & they said they'd send me an email with the tracking details when they send it. Unless you paid extra for fast shipping (In which case i would ask for some sort of refund of your shipping money because they didn't send it out to you straight away) Just sit tight & they'll get your bike out to you asap!

|

7/11/2013 4:17 PM

You'll get it man. Those guys are great! Sometimes the shipping can seem to take a bit, but they are SUPER legit!

|

Refs: Tito24, RiverSideRider, Stussy, Nettyspaghetti, Daniel24, Freddydapice, BrokenBMX, SuperstarDK, HardBMX_Tim. There's more, but I'm too lazy to look them up, haha.

7/11/2013 4:18 PM

Topsey wrote:

I ordered from Albes for the first time a few days ago. I got a Stem, I didn't hear from them for a couple of days so i emailed them. They replied quickly & said that they're super swamped because of their 4th of July sales & are trying to catch up. I got the confirmation email from them yesterday & they said they'd send me an email with the tracking details when they send it. Unless you paid extra for fast shipping (In which case i would ask for some sort of refund of your shipping money because they didn't send it out to you straight away) Just sit tight & they'll get your bike out to you asap!

i paid for ground. I got the confirmation email but just not the tracking number.

|

7/11/2013 8:02 PM

Honestly yes albes is the best but this last wheel set I got is not albes tight spoke wise and if I find out Dans cunt laced them I'm gonna flip shit reason I think that could be the issue is because I did the thing if you don't see it tell us , already shot them an email about it because my front wheel got tweak today from a medium 360 off a loading dock, I've never had an issue with albes before they have always been awesome and I'm sure there gonna help me out some how or at least I hope they will since I always order from them instead of Dans cunt

|

Albes Is Rad!!!
Bike Check
YouTube
Instagram
Blood Life
Signature Trick : Foot Plant Whip
future FBM wrote: Finally once we can share a momen
andyferly wrote: OneEyeIlluminatiGuy has spoken.
These bars are officially stupid.

7/11/2013 8:45 PM

albes is awesome. just got an order a few days before it was predicted to be here. super happy.

|

"Forget 'today', 'today' is just tomorrow, disguised as yesterday"
TRANSPORTATION CHECK
Refs: ThrowAfit, 2funny4u, ridebmx456, spikez5, irideafly and a bunch of others, I'M LEGIT.
email= element4all@yahoo.com
facebook.
Instagram

7/11/2013 8:54 PM

Yeah.

|

45 refs and counting check profile.

11/15/2013 8:29 AM

Wow. Old thread. I'm sure the issue is resolved by now. If not....maybe Albe's isn't legit.

|

11/15/2013 9:36 AM

You've got nothing to worry about dude. Albe's is super legitimate.

|