Is anyone bored and want to help a homie out?

Related:
Create New Tag

7/27/2018 8:21 PM
Edited Date/Time: 7/27/2018 8:22 PM

Photo

What's up guys, I'm looking at a bike here and the guy knows all the parts but the frame. He said its an atermakret Cult frame that'sabout 5 years old... so I'm going to do some research now and see if I can identify it before I buy it... so if any of y'all are bored, please help me out with this lol

And I now the pic is pretty crap, but it's all I got to identify it lol

Thanks y'all!smile
|

I don't crash, I do random gravity checks...

7/27/2018 8:38 PM

Did some research.. looks like a 2013 Cult OS V3... anyone want to help confirm that?

|

7/27/2018 8:41 PM

HondaCRFRacer wrote:

Did some research.. looks like a 2013 Cult OS V3... anyone want to help confirm that?

I think your right because I looked up pictures on Google and they looked very similar

|

7/27/2018 8:43 PM

HondaCRFRacer wrote:

Looks like an OS v3. Can't be absolutely sure though as I haven't seen one in 3 or 4 years.

|

My Sunday Soundwave V3 Build
Insta: @p.gibbons

"You can't educate pork"
- grumpySteve

"Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming "Wow! What a Ride!""
- Hunter S. Thompson

7/28/2018 12:50 AM

Hmmm, welded brake mounts makes me think its either not aftermarket, or it's a lot older than 2013. If it's cult it should have the model and tt length stamped on the bb

|

7/28/2018 8:04 AM

grumpySteve wrote:

Hmmm, welded brake mounts makes me think its either not aftermarket, or it's a lot older than 2013. If it's cult it should have the model and tt length stamped on the bb

I was thinking the same thing too. But the frame has the s-bend on the CS like the OS frame...

Photo

|

7/28/2018 10:43 AM

That's double bend, not s bend. And loads of frames have that. But, very few aftermarket frames have welded on mounts, especially cult

|

7/28/2018 10:43 AM

HondaCRFRacer wrote:

I was thinking the same thing too. But the frame has the s-bend on the CS like the OS frame...

Photo

I want it... It's shiny..

|

Hmmm

7/28/2018 10:57 AM

grumpySteve wrote:

That's double bend, not s bend. And loads of frames have that. But, very few aftermarket frames have welded on mounts, especially cult

Lol I didn't know what the bend was called... thought it was an s bend guess not haha

But here's a pic of the brake mounts and whatnot on an OS V3 frame...

Photo

|

7/28/2018 10:58 AM
Edited Date/Time: 7/28/2018 10:59 AM

grumpySteve wrote:

HondaCRFRacer wrote:

Photo

Edman123 wrote:

I want it... It's shiny..

Lol I know, I like the paint too haha

|

7/28/2018 11:31 AM
Edited Date/Time: 7/28/2018 11:32 AM

grumpySteve wrote:

It’s possible the frame could have had the mounts welded on post production.
EDIT: also, that geo looks around 10-13 to me.

|

Gave up on BMX to hang out with 13 year old soundcloud rappers, what a life, such a cool guy!
-Sheldon on Adam22

"The only future for BMX"

Yeah, kids getting shit bikes, breaking them and then quitting. LOL
-jbales on mafiaBIKES

I’ve been a 14 year old beginner for the last ten years
-adamnmexican