Is it fair to do tricks in a game of bike the other person can't?

Related:
Create New Tag

3/14/2014 5:21 PM

My friend and i play games of bike every day and I'm absolutely horrible at full 3s and manuals and that's all he does and brags how he always wins. He'll do a trick like "manual there to there" which is impossible for me, then his next trick is a full 3, then a manual to full 3. Idk what do u think

|

3/14/2014 5:23 PM

do tricks he cant do. thats the point of bike

|

virginia beach ~ instagram: @_harru_ ~ 4pegz

3/14/2014 5:24 PM

It's because your friend is a fag.. Lol find a trick that he can't do and whore it out and learn flat 3's and learn to manual farther then him..

|

Check out my youtube channel!! http://www.youtube.com/user/mikel8149

3/14/2014 5:30 PM

sketo wrote:

do tricks he cant do. thats the point of bike

I just learned full cabs and he suddenly lands them. He's a little better than me

|

3/14/2014 5:38 PM

It's fair, but to an extent.

Unless I don't know what the guy(s) I'm playing with can do, I usually just mess around trying stuff I THINK they can do that way if they can't do it, they either learn it or get better at it. If I don't know what they can do, or I'm aiming to win, then I'll go all out.

If your friend is just doing it to showoff and say he's better than you, then that's kind of a douche move but gives you incentive to learn how to do what he did. Personally, if I'm playing with someone & I know for a fact they can't barspin, I'm not gonna set trick as a 180 bar. Now THAT'S a dick move. If he's doing tricks you can't do, he's probably trying to help you learn. That's how you learn, but bragging about winning isn't cool. It's just a game of bike.

|

3/14/2014 5:52 PM

It makes it funner to keep an even playing field. i always keep the tricks to thing i know the other guy can do, i never win though because i suck at street of flat tricks

|

Murica bike check
REFS four, tomdon, bmx1995, jared42069, obiwan chromoly, hate breeder, nshs2010, asilva23, rascio,
Alfred NYC, Kymike, chuck8273(kind of), tc86, Ugot2dewitt, LLURider, dprc, ecuadevil, scramhype, Mario.villegas90(X2), dirtstars22, Brian_Griffin

3/15/2014 4:15 PM

Better learn some flip tricks

|

3/15/2014 10:27 PM

My friend did a bank hop to ride a tall ledge. Everyone did it but I pussied out, Phuck that !

Yet I pull a footjam to fakie halfcab and they all go mental because they cant do it...

|

Instagram : braydenbuckingham
My Cult 2 Short

3/15/2014 10:53 PM

Brayden_Buckingham wrote:

My friend did a bank hop to ride a tall ledge. Everyone did it but I pussied out, Phuck that !

Yet I pull a footjam to fakie ...more

I played bike with 1 of my friends & this other guy we rode with (I don't consider him as a friend because he is quite a douche) & I took myself out of the game because my chain snapped, so I was just watching them play & the douche set trick as ET to smith on the little grind box.. no argument there even though I know my friend thinks ET tricks are gay. He tried it, got a letter.. Then it was his turn to set trick & he set table flyout out of the quarter, the douche starts bitching that tables are gay. funny enough, he can't do them.

Even funnier, I played with him again & a bunch of people & he did stupid ET shit, got pissed when I landed what was supposed to "Get all of ya'll letters with this one!" & got even more pissed when it was my set & I set 360 off the 6ft ledge. He bitched saying I can't do that, yet he can 360 ET off the hubba & attempt to set switch grinds when none of us there had switch pegs. guys like that piss me off

|

3/16/2014 5:37 AM

I usually say, "no whips or crankflips!" mainly bc i cant do em!!! It isnt fair if they do that. Usually no serious brake tricks on quarters either, like a fufanu on the top cage on the back. Another thing with BIKE is, i think doing really big tricks like a truck down a set isnt too fair, unless both riders do this a lot. Bc if that person tries it and gets messed up, that sucks.

With BIKE, keep it simple.

|

References: OneGuyIlluminatiEye, robinson79, Brian Griffin, The Horror Contact, StoreBoughtChild, C_Johnsonbmx, dkTechEthan, etc.

3/16/2014 5:42 AM

What annoys me in games of BIKE is when I set something like a ghost feeble to 270 on a 5ft quarter and unless I specify what quarter there's always someone that says as I didn't say which quarter, it counts if they do it on a 1ft quarter.

|

3/16/2014 6:19 AM

I try to keep it close to similar skill levels with tricks. If they can't bar, I usually won't bar. If they don't have brakes, I don't set a fufanu as a trick.

Same with pegs. We rule them out if a person playing doesn't have something required to do the trick.

|

"Hey anybody ever make that mistake like right when you wake up in the morning and you believe in yourself?" -Kyle Kinane

"BIKES!" -Tom Segura

3/16/2014 8:04 AM

My only rule is that it has to be a legit trick. for example a manual has to be a hop into the manual and not just a ghost manual. and wheelies dont count either... But i have no problems with people doing tricks knowing the other person cant do them. It makes you a better rider.

|

Deviant BMX store
Shirts and Iphone cases available soon! Check site for details!

3/16/2014 1:33 PM

well, you can also set whatever you want so its fair.

|

RIDE OR DIE

THE ROUTER

Instagram: Luislorentebmx