Is it possible to have 990 mounts welded on?

Related:
Create New Tag

4/27/2013 4:18 PM

Title says it all. Is it possible to have 990 mounts welded on. I know its physically possible, im worried about alignment, and strength. Also, i would need to have a cable guide welded, and the other thing (brain fart lol) that holds the bolt for the hangar. Do you think its possible, im not gonna ditch my frame over this i want brakes though, i have a sunday aaron ross funday aftermarket brakeless, traded airsoft gun for couple months ago. Hoping this is possible. I do not want caliper brakes so don't suggest it, I might end up doing it if this wont work out. And what is the best way to cut mounts of my old walmart frame without damaging?

|

4/27/2013 4:39 PM

does the funday come with removable brake mounts which im guessing you dont have or where the mounts cut off most bikes now have removable mounts for brakes

|

Give props if deserved but know respect is earned.
-Anthony Flores
My Kinky Setup

4/27/2013 5:23 PM

Tweetz wrote:

does the funday come with removable brake mounts which im guessing you dont have or where the mounts cut off most bikes now have removable mounts for brakes

never had holes for the mounts just plain never had them not cut or anything. I would just buy sundays screw in ones if it had holes

|

4/27/2013 6:42 PM

What kinda airsoft gun?

|

refs: hookjrclc, hardbmxtim, hatchmoses for sale and trade, kymike for sale and trade, blizzbikes for trade, and some other dude i cant remember his username, vrsapat956, colonydirt94, mario.villegas90, wolfen
Camera Setup: Panasonic HMC150, Panasonic GH2, Canon FTBn, Yashica Lynx 5000e, Canon 28mm f/2.8, Canon 50mm f1.4, Rokinon 7.5mm f/3.5

4/27/2013 8:10 PM

bmxsteve99 wrote:

What kinda airsoft gun?

g&g m4a1 tan costed 150 new

|

4/27/2013 8:47 PM

Be cool and ride brakeless

|

Instagram : braydenbuckingham
My Cult 2 Short