Is it really a Fit Eddie 1 frame?

Related:
Create New Tag

7/31/2013 5:10 PM

So i traded my Eastern Traildigger for this "fit eddie 1" frame. I'm kinda concerned because it has no Fit Co marking anywhere . Not even engravings on it. Did I get ripped off or its really a Fit Eddie 1 ? Please help!Photo

Photo

Photo

|

If you can ride it RIDE IT!

7/31/2013 5:32 PM

Right off the top,too many cable guides.
Can we see the dropouts and rear triangle.

|

Old,stupid,and funny.

7/31/2013 5:36 PM

Did they make an Eddie Complete? Might be an Eddie 1 Complete?

|

7/31/2013 5:36 PM

bloghogs wrote:

I was looking the cable wires my self. and yes coming up on those pics right now.

|

7/31/2013 5:47 PM

My phone went send the image right now. what are other things I should look at ?

|

7/31/2013 5:58 PM

Photo

Photo
|

7/31/2013 5:59 PM

Topsey wrote:

Did they make an Eddie Complete? Might be an Eddie 1 Complete?

I think they did but i got the frame only so yeah

|

7/31/2013 6:00 PM

bloghogs wrote:

I just posted the pictures

|

7/31/2013 6:22 PM

I'm pretty sure the sig Eddie came brakeless

|

refs:spikez-mikelee-ScramHype-CGcaps-Droogskull-Blake El Gingero-hcpmichael

7/31/2013 6:27 PM

you traded a traildigger for this. the traildigger was full hi tensile steel. you really can't trade down from that

|

I'm on the vital legit list!

7/31/2013 6:30 PM
Edited Date/Time: 7/31/2013 6:40 PM

just did a little research, the eddie v1 had non removable stubs, just like the one in the pic, but so did the eddie one complete if i remember correctly
also, more cable guides than the aftermarket had
the top tube weld to the seat tube is much lower on this than the eddie v1 frame, and had an integrated seat clamp
also, the v1 had a much smoother taper to the headtube
this doesnt appear to be a fit eddie v1 frame
pretty sure you got ripped off dude...

|

refs: hookjrclc, hardbmxtim, hatchmoses for sale and trade, kymike for sale and trade, blizzbikes for trade, and some other dude i cant remember his username, vrsapat956, colonydirt94, mario.villegas90, wolfen
Camera Setup: Panasonic HMC150, Panasonic GH2, Canon FTBn, Yashica Lynx 5000e, Canon 28mm f/2.8, Canon 50mm f1.4, Rokinon 7.5mm f/3.5

7/31/2013 6:37 PM

Looks like one, but with a not so good paint job.

Grabe the serial number and email Fit, they should be able to help.

|

"Hey anybody ever make that mistake like right when you wake up in the morning and you believe in yourself?" -Kyle Kinane

"BIKES!" -Tom Segura

7/31/2013 6:37 PM

bmxsteve99 wrote:

just did a little research, the eddie v1 had non removable stubs, just like the one in the pic, but so did the eddie one ...more

Its a integrated headset so it cant be worse than the Traildigger anyway.

|

Instagram

Refs:tomdon x4,Xxohioanxx,BigCurn, Don't remember the rest

7/31/2013 6:38 PM

bmxsteve99 wrote:

just did a little research, the eddie v1 had non removable stubs, just like the one in the pic, but so did the eddie one ...more

This frame in the photo has an integrated headset.

|

"Hey anybody ever make that mistake like right when you wake up in the morning and you believe in yourself?" -Kyle Kinane

"BIKES!" -Tom Segura

7/31/2013 6:39 PM

bmxsteve99 wrote:

dave lawrence wrote:

This frame in the photo has an integrated headset.

i meant integrated seat clamp

|

refs: hookjrclc, hardbmxtim, hatchmoses for sale and trade, kymike for sale and trade, blizzbikes for trade, and some other dude i cant remember his username, vrsapat956, colonydirt94, mario.villegas90, wolfen
Camera Setup: Panasonic HMC150, Panasonic GH2, Canon FTBn, Yashica Lynx 5000e, Canon 28mm f/2.8, Canon 50mm f1.4, Rokinon 7.5mm f/3.5

7/31/2013 6:57 PM

dave lawrence wrote:

Looks like one, but with a not so good paint job.

Grabe the serial number and email Fit, they should be able to help.

the serial nunber should be under the bb right?

|

7/31/2013 7:00 PM

tomdon wrote:

you traded a traildigger for this. the traildigger was full hi tensile steel. you really can't trade down from that

It had some pretty bad dents on the top and this one has no ddents or cranks so ? should that make me feel better?

|

7/31/2013 7:02 PM

tomdon wrote:

thatonetooththoee_ wrote:

It had some pretty bad dents on the top and this one has no ddents or cranks so ? should that make me feel better?

It really should

|

7/31/2013 7:06 PM

tomdon wrote:

tomdon wrote:

It really should

as long as its not a walmart bike . or a redline and haro im all good! I really hope its a fit though D:

|

7/31/2013 7:40 PM

I have doubts that its a fit frame because no down tube gusset and no logo on the frame

|

BikeCheck Refs:

BEASTASSDICKwink,Flocka Myers, ecuadevil,White Knight, bmxing12 ,obiwan chromoly,ScramHype, Hatebreeder,SnM An1mal,isnowyaznV2

7/31/2013 7:42 PM

tomdon wrote:

It really should

as long as its not a walmart bike . or a redline and haro im all good! I really hope its a fit though D:

Don't talk shit on redline and haro. The haro sd v2 & redline device g7 frames are tough as nails

|

7/31/2013 7:47 PM

tomdon wrote:

Don't talk shit on redline and haro. The haro sd v2 & redline device g7 frames are tough as nails

Haha! You tellem!

|

Refs: Tito24, RiverSideRider, Stussy, Nettyspaghetti, Daniel24, Freddydapice, BrokenBMX, SuperstarDK, HardBMX_Tim. There's more, but I'm too lazy to look them up, haha.

7/31/2013 8:01 PM

tomdon wrote:

It really should

tomdon wrote:

Im not talking shit on them its just my past experiences werent great .

|

7/31/2013 8:02 PM

oscar5788 wrote:

I have doubts that its a fit frame because no down tube gusset and no logo on the frame

What do you think the frame is?

|

7/31/2013 8:22 PM

You need to check the bottom bracket for words and numbers. That will tell someone on here what you want to know, usually.

|

Refs: Tito24, RiverSideRider, Stussy, Nettyspaghetti, Daniel24, Freddydapice, BrokenBMX, SuperstarDK, HardBMX_Tim. There's more, but I'm too lazy to look them up, haha.

7/31/2013 10:09 PM

This dude had like 6 coats of paint on his bike! I got 2 sets of words and numbers one is LMFA20 and the other POLMFOO93

|

7/31/2013 10:10 PM

Chuck8273 wrote:

You need to check the bottom bracket for words and numbers. That will tell someone on here what you want to know, usually.

I just posted the sets i found

|