Is it weird ?

Related:
Create New Tag

3/10/2014 10:19 PM

That I can't feeble grind for more than a second and they scare me shitless , yet I tried backwards feebles today? Now that was SPOOKY and still is but my homie grinded a high down ledge so I went off his vibes and tried it.

I got on once out of 4 times ! 1 time I actually went over the ledge and looped out , scratching the side of my body so I called it quits.

|

Instagram : braydenbuckingham
My Cult 2 Short

3/11/2014 2:04 AM

All new grinds feel sketchy as fuck the first few times you try them, you just need to do them more and they will start to feel comfortable. Feebles are an easy grind but also one of the fastest.

|

Freestyle is the answer to everything --
a fresh way to approach a dull or a
dangerous thing.
to do a dull thing with style
is preferable to doing a dangerous thing
without it.

Os 94
Ms 01
Ns 12

3/11/2014 6:57 AM

Dude, backwards grinds to me are a whole new world of uncomfortable.

Did some backward double peggers a while back, going slow for the 180, hauled SO MUCH ASS when I was backwards on the ledge. It felt like someone floored it in a car suddenly as soon as I got on the ledge.

|

"Hey anybody ever make that mistake like right when you wake up in the morning and you believe in yourself?" -Kyle Kinane

"BIKES!" -Tom Segura

3/11/2014 7:12 AM

Feebles are scary you could end up like feeble-to-face

|

Murica bike check
REFS four, tomdon, bmx1995, jared42069, obiwan chromoly, hate breeder, nshs2010, asilva23, rascio,
Alfred NYC, Kymike, chuck8273(kind of), tc86, Ugot2dewitt, LLURider, dprc, ecuadevil, scramhype, Mario.villegas90(X2), dirtstars22, Brian_Griffin

3/11/2014 7:13 AM

handlebar-to-face wrote:

Feebles are scary you could end up like feeble-to-face

he catually should be feeble to back, i saw the video.

|

RIDE OR DIE

THE ROUTER

Instagram: Luislorentebmx

3/11/2014 7:14 AM

BTW, dont worry about feeble, they are easy, you will learn them in 15 mins of practise.

|

RIDE OR DIE

THE ROUTER

3/11/2014 3:55 PM

I'm going to try them again. I still hurt LOL

|

My Cult 2 Short

3/11/2014 6:14 PM

So you cant do regular feebles but you can do them backwards? Yeahh...ok. I can feeble round rails no problem and I definitely cant do fakie feebles unless youre talking about a ledge on a bank

|

3/11/2014 6:19 PM

feeblest are one of the easier grinds. its harder for me cuz I'm fuck footed… my name isn't helping

|

Old bike VVV

California Living

I now have a more or less stock sunday scout with a complete Demo rear wheel. Sue me

3/11/2014 8:48 PM

feeble_to_face wrote:

feeblest are one of the easier grinds. its harder for me cuz I'm fuck footed… my name isn't helping

If your fuck footed switch feebles should be easier

|

3/11/2014 10:28 PM

I can feeble regular but I just can't stay on , and alot of the times my pegs fall off or I jump off my bike.

I killed my ankes trying backwards feebles , seriously scary as hell , I'm such a pussy.

|

My Cult 2 Short

3/12/2014 11:19 AM

Feebles were super easy for me to learn. Just remember to keep your front wheel c lose to the edge of the ledge and point your tire straight down it

|

Honestly? Who gives a shit. Its the fucking internet. I hate all of you equally.
-HardBMX_Tim

3/12/2014 2:12 PM

learn feebz, ice pick, smith, tooth pick in that order

|

REFSREFS: Four, agfracing, bmx4life121303, Austin_Read, the balt, handlebar-to-face, Murtaugh, killjonken, Bmx&volkswagens, TCbmx(x2), spikez5, A08, SuperstarDK, blizzbikes, ecuadevil, BMX4Lyfee, Kroller, 2283kdogg, ShadowBmx1995, WeAreFucked, killedglamour, Showtime402, ScramHype, Prophet, 2wheelguy, ugot2dewitt, Sancheezz, tomdon five16-207-nine457

3/12/2014 5:15 PM

I learned smiths the other day. I did a decent one first try! I was pretty pumped. Feebles are easy! I love them. Just practice! I feebled a rail yesterday and that was fun. I'm working on oppo feebles!

|

"If you can't beat me on a bike, beat me off." -Will Stock

YouTube
Instagram (@WillStockSucks)

3/13/2014 3:35 PM

Brayden_Buckingham wrote:

I can feeble regular but I just can't stay on , and alot of the times my pegs fall off or I jump off my bike.

I killed my ...more

it just takes commintment

|

RIDE OR DIE

THE ROUTER

3/13/2014 4:33 PM

Keep your front tire straight and as close to the edge of the ledge as you can it makes them allot easier

|

3/13/2014 4:36 PM

feebles are easier for most people once they figure out how to angle their front tire
a lot of guys go at a bad angle and sprocket chunk the ledge

|

refs: hookjrclc, hardbmxtim, hatchmoses for sale and trade, kymike for sale and trade, blizzbikes for trade, and some other dude i cant remember his username, vrsapat956, colonydirt94, mario.villegas90, wolfen
Camera Setup: Panasonic HMC150, Panasonic GH2, Canon FTBn, Yashica Lynx 5000e, Canon 28mm f/2.8, Canon 50mm f1.4, Rokinon 7.5mm f/3.5

3/13/2014 10:28 PM

eskimojay wrote:

If your fuck footed switch feebles should be easier

This. I'm so ambidextrous with bars as well, i can't even get super comfortable with one way, so I gotta do them equally.

|

Latest Bike Check/Update

Bought from: adam1234, tomdon (2), oscarbmx, the balt, smokesmokesmoke

3/14/2014 12:44 PM

I have a slight comfort with hopping backwards onto a ledge , but If you miss and fall it hurts ! Landing on the edge is not fun. I got my wheel on pegs on but I cant hold it or they slip off and I fall.

Really want to land one soon , but it'll be a trick that's for filming and going hard , not cruising or relaxing.

|

My Cult 2 Short

3/14/2014 3:29 PM

nshs2010 wrote:

learn feebz, ice pick, smith, tooth pick in that order

I would switch smith with icepick as i have never seen someone do a decent icepick and i ride with a lot of people and we can all smith

|