Is it worth?/ Topsey i need you

Related:
Create New Tag

1/2/2014 4:01 AM

Well, i have been looking for forks these days, and i found that in albes, with the discount code, the odyssey r25 are 115$, which is 83 euros. Since i live in spain, the shipping of 1kg is 32$ wich is 23 euros. Thats a total of 106 euros for Odyssey R25 forks + taxes. Well, in spain, the cheapest site have them for 160euros, which is 219$.Acording to this site: http://www.dutycalculator.com/new-import-duty-and-tax-calculation/
the taxes and duties will be 22.6 euros, 31$. That would be a total of 128.6 euros, but i am dont know if that site has all the info to calculate taxes, etc properly. Well, albes say that depending on the size of the item shipped, the shipping can be increased. Now, will that increase of the shipping + an hypothetical increase of the taxes be more than 30euros, 41$?

|

RIDE OR DIE

THE ROUTER

Instagram: Luislorentebmx

1/2/2014 4:07 AM

mandale un correo a albes, yo les pregunté por lo que me costaria las bielas y me dijeron que el precio que ponia en la pagina con el envio es el que les pago a ellos, de los impuestos no sabian nada

|

1/2/2014 4:16 AM

Ya, es que a ellos por el envió y la horquilla les pago 106, lo cual es jodidamente barato, luego lo de los impuestos son el IVA y no se si algo mas. Con el iba se añaden 20€.
La pagina esa parece fiable, mas q nada porque solo es gratuito el primer cálculo, los demás hay que pagar 4€ creo.

|

RIDE OR DIE

THE ROUTER

1/2/2014 9:20 AM

I'd do it! Even if You end up paying 150Euros for the Fork You've still saved A LOT of money! Go for it!!! & Keep Your *Fingers Crossed!!!*

Have You thought of Purchasing from the UK? At 219Euros I'm pretty sure You'd still save money ordering from somewhere like....

The Loot
Source
Alans (Be Careful, Call/Email & Check What They Have IN Stock!)
Custom Riders (Same As Above!)
20Twenty

|

1/2/2014 9:55 AM

Topsey wrote:

I'd do it! Even if You end up paying 150Euros for the Fork You've still saved A LOT of money! Go for it!!! & Keep Your *Fingers Crossed!!!*

Have You thought of Purchasing from the UK? At 219Euros I'm pretty sure You'd still save money ordering from somewhere like....

The Loot
Source
Alans (Be Careful, Call/Email & Check What They Have IN Stock!)
Custom Riders (Same As Above!)
20Twenty

219 dollars xD. I know that you have ordered from USA, how much were the taxes and duties?

|

RIDE OR DIE

THE ROUTER

1/2/2014 12:15 PM

BUMP

|

RIDE OR DIE

THE ROUTER

1/2/2014 12:48 PM

Taxes are weird! Sometimes it's usuallly anywhere from £15 to £35, Bigger Items can be a little more!

|

1/2/2014 12:51 PM

Okay thank! I will buy them when ill have the money

|

RIDE OR DIE

THE ROUTER

1/2/2014 1:22 PM

Puedes apagar mi pene? >:]

|

Latest Bike Check/Update

Bought from: adam1234, tomdon (2), oscarbmx, the balt, smokesmokesmoke