Is it worth it? (profile mini hubs)

Related:
Create New Tag

12/21/2015 3:53 AM
Edited Date/Time: 12/21/2015 4:31 AM

My mate has got a profile mini rear hub that he bought for $370 Australian dollars (264usd)
And he has only had it a few months or so and is wanting to sell it to get a profile elite.
he is asking $100 aud for it, there is nothing wrong with it and he keeps his bike very tidy and doesnt do any big drops or grinds.
i love my hubs i have on at the moment they are saltplus hubs that are a nice dark brownish color that goes well with my bike but these are about 3 years old now and does have some chips out of the side from grinding but nothing too serious.
should i go for the profile mini?
(sorry for the long post)

|

12/21/2015 5:22 AM

Yes it is well worth $100

No, I can't tell you whether you should or not. That's up to you- it's your bike.

|

Refs : SnM An1mal, GThompson121, Chuck8273, blizzbikes, bmxsteve99, kevin.brock.338, zinum, Brian_Griffin, billyhandyjunior, riverM, tomdon
Instagram : @timhankinsbmx

12/21/2015 5:52 AM

If you have the money and don't need to replace your current wheels/hubs or whatever, why not? Never hurts to have some spare stuff.

|

"Hey anybody ever make that mistake like right when you wake up in the morning and you believe in yourself?" -Kyle Kinane

"BIKES!" -Tom Segura