Is stolen a good brand

Related:
Create New Tag

5/25/2016 10:56 PM

So I just wanted to know if I should spend my money on a stolen complete and yes I used the search bar hopefully I didn't make you drink bleach already

|

I once walked into a gay bar it did not end well

5/25/2016 11:17 PM

I'm not Amanda Todd so there will be no bleach drinking for me.

I always saw Stolen as an "meh" brand. They don't really seem good but they don't seem bad either. Besides their Team cranks anyway, those things are apparently really good.

Which complete were you looking at? If it's a lower-mid level, it's probably gonna be the same quality as any other lower-mid level complete bike so it should be just fine

|

5/26/2016 12:05 AM

sundaybmxRR wrote:

I always saw Stolen as an "meh" brand. They don't really ...more

It's the stln heist 2015 ammo can green

|

I once walked into a gay bar it did not end well

5/26/2016 8:14 AM

They're alright. Depends how much you're paying for it. There's better bikes out there for the same full price, but the discounted prices are pretty good. It's not full chromoly, but has sealed bearings throughout which is good (as long as they're not "semi sealed").
It's a pretty good beginner bike but you'd need to upgrade parts as you go.

|

5/26/2016 9:07 AM

Idk how it is locally in the states for you guys but what I recommend people do is look for aftermarket builds on local BMX Facebook groups if there is any or on craigslist/kijiji/pinkbike even on here you might find someone selling a solid build for a great price. I've seen some top of the line bikes go for less then mid-low level complete prices. Just make sure everythings okay with it, (no bearings are blown throughout the bike, bb, hubs, headset, and make sure nothings bent and the wheels are decently straight.

|

5/26/2016 9:31 AM

sundaybmxRR wrote:

I always saw Stolen as an "meh" brand. They don't really ...more

She lived like 30 minutes away from me , I remember when she passed away the Internet and news went crazy . Poor girl .

|

Instagram : braydenbuckingham
My Cult 2 Short

5/27/2016 11:19 AM

my 2¢: I consider Stolen a strictly "For Profit" company. Correct me if I am wrong, to me it seems they do very little to give back or support the sport of bmx. Like many companies nowadays, they don't actually make anything. They send their specs to an overseas plant that makes all their stuff, right alongside the other bands. If you have any interest in keeping $ in the USA or supporting bmx I would suggest investing your $ in the likes of FBM, S&M, etc. I'm sure others can elaborate.

|

5/27/2016 11:27 AM

johnduff86 wrote:

my 2: I consider Stolen a strictly "For Profit" company. Correct me if I am wrong, to me it seems they do very little to give ...more

They support on a small scale compared to those other brands. They have their budget side Fiction, and give bikes out at a lot of shows the Twin Cities Fantasy Factory does, and sponsor events on a smaller level.

Every brand is for profit-without it they would not be able to expand or improve, let alone pay their workers and teams.

Some see dollar signs a little more than others.

|

"Hey anybody ever make that mistake like right when you wake up in the morning and you believe in yourself?" -Kyle Kinane

"BIKES!" -Tom Segura

5/27/2016 2:45 PM

Sean Moor rides for Stolen and he shreds , I would say Stolen is a decent brand it may not be as big as Cult or Stranger but they definitely should be supported.

|

| (• ◡•)| (❍ᴥ❍ʋ)
I'm Mr. Meeseeks, Looks at me!

5/27/2016 5:06 PM
Edited Date/Time: 5/27/2016 5:07 PM

johnduff86 wrote:

my 2: I consider Stolen a strictly "For Profit" company. Correct me if I am wrong, to me it seems they do very little to give ...more

dave lawrence wrote:

They support on a small scale compared to those other brands. They have their budget side Fiction, and give bikes out at a lot ...more

I didnt know that Dave. Good to hear.

Some see dollar signs a little more than others. --i agree. Like a bike store that is too chep to sponsor kids or donateto a local track.

|