Is the BSD beverage frame street or park?

Related:
Create New Tag

2/28/2013 6:20 PM

snaped my frame by the headtube and need a new frame.. and i really like the looks and the sizes

|

2/28/2013 6:23 PM

Both. Use it for whatever. The back end is pretty short when slammed.

|

I have 75 cool points and 5 awesome points

Buy/Sell Refs: Showtime402, fsearles, ticaleb, howlerfbm (x2), irideafly, the balt (x2), MrHavoc1988. dprc

2/28/2013 6:32 PM

Mutiny Rune.

|

2/28/2013 6:34 PM

Big_ol_schlong wrote:

Mutiny Rune.

I second this
Deffinatly going to be my next frame

|

┏(-_-)┛┗(-_- )┓┗(-_-)┛┏(-_-)┓
Bitches love my tricycle

2/28/2013 6:52 PM

The geo looks nice but the Rune is one hell of a sexy frame..

|

"Are they punkin' me Tio, are they punkin' me?"

2/28/2013 6:53 PM

Big_ol_schlong wrote:

Mutiny Rune.

joeben wrote:

I second this
Deffinatly going to be my next frame

I first this because it feels and looks amazing, and is holding up to some goood use. Or abuse. Which ever you prefer.

|

2/28/2013 6:57 PM

Big_ol_schlong wrote:

Mutiny Rune.

joeben wrote:

I second this
Deffinatly going to be my next frame

Big_ol_schlong wrote:

I first this because it feels and looks amazing, and is holding up to some goood use. Or abuse. Which ever you prefer.

Abuse is my preference, I love to abuse my bitches

|

┏(-_-)┛┗(-_- )┓┗(-_-)┛┏(-_-)┓
Bitches love my tricycle

3/1/2013 9:48 AM

It's good for Street and Park, don't even think of trying to ride Dirt or Flatland on it, Racing is OK though.

|