Is the Soundwave frame worth buying?

Related:
Create New Tag

1/18/2017 4:10 PM

Just bought a 2017 Cult Devotion a few months ago and thinking about swapping out the frame for a Soundwave and keeping the Devotion as extra. Is the Soundwave as good as everyone says? Is there anything else worth looking at?

|

1/18/2017 5:38 PM

I mean its good but its expensive..would it be worth buying a whole new frame if yours is already good?

|

1/18/2017 5:49 PM

Heck ya it is. If that geometry suits you it is a great frame. I rode mine hard for 2 years and only switched because I wanted a smaller twitchier frame. I still have my soundwave though and ride it all the time still. Best feeling bike you will ever get. It is a lot stiffer than most frames and that feels super dialled when riding.

|

1/18/2017 9:56 PM

The best frame I've had yet, rides real nice and it's very strong. My last frame lasted me 3 weeks, the Soundwave has lasted just over a year now.

|

My Sunday Soundwave V3 Build
Insta: @p.gibbons

"You can't educate pork"
- grumpySteve

"Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming "Wow! What a Ride!""
- Hunter S. Thompson