Is there ..

Related:
Create New Tag

11/9/2015 11:26 PM

A Nigel Sylvester edit without him talking or promoting shit ? But actual fucking clips ? I have his seat , his #getsylvester stickers , not hating but he did some sick crook - bar - manual - double peg - bar on Instagram or something like that and wanted more !

|

Instagram : braydenbuckingham
My Cult 2 Short

11/10/2015 12:11 AM

I can't stand him so I stopped watching anything involving him like 2 or 3 years ago but I do remember his "Writing On The Wall" section. No stupid shit, just riding. And lots & lots & LOTS of barspins...

|

11/10/2015 12:29 AM
Edited Date/Time: 11/10/2015 12:34 AM

Damn that's what I meant . So sick . I mean , he's doing 3 smith - bars back then and crazy manual lines . Ice - ice - bar out was sweet too. Don't think I've ever watched this whole thing , and Spinners too.

I really wish there was more of this , like an Animal x Brookyln Machine Works edit / promo of just him . Speaking of which , whatever happened to that ? Nigel threw more barspins than Garrett I think haha

EDIT : they want 430$ for his signature frame , only one option in size and a bunch of colours . Wttttfff

|

My Cult 2 Short

11/10/2015 7:09 AM

It seems he will promote anything that he can get a decent paycheck for. Maybe he is working on some incredible edit, but all I have seen in a couple years is him going on about products, doing ads and such. Good for him for making money, hopefully he doesn't get to the point where the endorsements stop coming in and he loses his mind and sells out to doing commercials for QVC.

|

"Hey anybody ever make that mistake like right when you wake up in the morning and you believe in yourself?" -Kyle Kinane

"BIKES!" -Tom Segura

11/10/2015 9:00 AM

This is why i don't like Nigel Sylvester. He is a commercial more than a rider. Sure, to be sponsored means you should be promoting the stuff regardless, but he doesn't appeal to the BMX market as much as he would for the rest of the world. He is one of those dudes that is making bank, and i respect that from a business point of view, but i don't like it as a rider.

He is really good, but i agree, there really ought to be more riding oriented. I have seen him do the same hop barspin and hop whip for 5 years. I wanna see his actual riding. Not this stupid "Gatorade, it keeps me going." "insert double peg and hop barspin"

Another thing i do respect, at least he is getting legitimate coverage. It isn't what I really want as a rider, he puts the wrong image out there for us. Obviously everyone will want something different, I'd just prefer something less football/basketball like image wise.

|

References: OneGuyIlluminatiEye, robinson79, Brian Griffin, The Horror Contact, StoreBoughtChild, C_Johnsonbmx, dkTechEthan, etc.

11/10/2015 12:22 PM

MaximusBikes wrote:

This is why i don't like Nigel Sylvester. He is a commercial more than a rider. Sure, to be sponsored means you should be ...more

Agreed.

|

please embed videos

My art c:

bought from: Mario.villegas90, robinson79
[b]

11/10/2015 11:29 PM

MaximusBikes wrote:

This is why i don't like Nigel Sylvester. He is a commercial more than a rider. Sure, to be sponsored means you should be ...more

cro tec wrote:

Agreed.

At least he isn't fucking sluts and smoking weed and being a bum .

I like how he represents BMX . I just want him to drop a crazy edit so all the haters can find more ways to hate haha . His riding is sweett

|

My Cult 2 Short

11/11/2015 1:08 PM

Theres a reason he is on RP radar so much, him being himself seems to be the main culprit.

|

11/11/2015 2:46 PM

This wouldn't be that bad if it didn't have pharrell in the begining

|

I love my bike but i hate myself
bike check

IG @curtis_cantbmxwell
@powersbikeshop
@kirolling

11/11/2015 3:05 PM

Brayden_Buckingham wrote:

At least he isn't fucking sluts and smoking weed and being a bum .

I like how he represents BMX . I just want him to drop a ...more

You don't know that, he could be a real shithead in his spare time when he isn't doing tail whips naked in a magazine.

I guarantee he is fucking girls, who wouldn't? Got money, sponsors, why not fuck a few chicks on the side. I wouldn't blame him. I agree, he wouldn't broadcast it like Begin, who appropriately calls himself a scumbag.

I personally have problems with the representation. BMX is an art, he says that, but he broadcasts it like it's a sport. Having Gatorade sponsors and acting like its some ESPN bullshit it dumb.

|

References: OneGuyIlluminatiEye, robinson79, Brian Griffin, The Horror Contact, StoreBoughtChild, C_Johnsonbmx, dkTechEthan, etc.

11/12/2015 6:34 AM

MaximusBikes wrote:

You don't know that, he could be a real shithead in his spare time when he isn't doing tail whips naked in a magazine.

I ...more

On the flip side, if it brings more riders in, it's a win for us all-more money for companies to drop better parts by doing better R&D.

Devils Advocate here.

|

"Hey anybody ever make that mistake like right when you wake up in the morning and you believe in yourself?" -Kyle Kinane

"BIKES!" -Tom Segura