Is this 180 clean or no?

Related:
Create New Tag

5/17/2013 9:03 PM

is that a clean 180? If not how can i fix it?
|

BMX is a lifestyle and a career... Not a childish activity.

5/17/2013 9:12 PM

Hop higher? Pull up your shorts also.. Or just don't wear any at all.

|

Check out my youtube channel!! http://www.youtube.com/user/mikel8149

5/17/2013 9:13 PM

Sure why not. You got the full rotation down and all.. But why do you rollout so fast? IMO the best looking 180's are the ones where you don't lose forward speed from the spin. Like right after the rollout you're still heading straight. As far as the 180 part, I think you've got that down pretty well. Keep at it.

|

FREE not under the control or in the power of another; able to act or be done as one wishes
STYLE a particular, distinctive, or characteristic mode of action or manner of acting

5/17/2013 9:13 PM

Yeah man looks good.

|

45 refs and counting check profile.

5/17/2013 9:14 PM

Way too hard to tell with how late the filming started. But it looks like you carved too much, which would explain the awkwardly fast turnout.

|

I'm on the vital legit list!

5/17/2013 9:16 PM

Mikel8149 wrote:

Hop higher? Pull up your shorts also.. Or just don't wear any at all.

They were lose lol.... I couldnt help it

|

BMX is a lifestyle and a career... Not a childish activity.

5/17/2013 9:17 PM
Edited Date/Time: 5/17/2013 9:17 PM

Mikel8149 wrote:

Hop higher? Pull up your shorts also.. Or just don't wear any at all.

JonBBmx wrote:

They were lose lol.... I couldnt help it

loose? lol i get ya.

|

Check out my youtube channel!! http://www.youtube.com/user/mikel8149

5/17/2013 9:19 PM

tomdon wrote:

Way too hard to tell with how late the filming started. But it looks like you carved too much, which would explain the awkwardly fast turnout.

Yeah the way my phone was recording it made it hard to get the full trick in there.

|

BMX is a lifestyle and a career... Not a childish activity.

5/17/2013 9:21 PM

tomdon wrote:

Way too hard to tell with how late the filming started. But it looks like you carved too much, which would explain the awkwardly fast turnout.

JonBBmx wrote:

Yeah the way my phone was recording it made it hard to get the full trick in there.

Did you carve a lot? That turnout was rather fast...

|

I'm on the vital legit list!

5/17/2013 9:22 PM

tomdon wrote:

Way too hard to tell with how late the filming started. But it looks like you carved too much, which would explain the awkwardly fast turnout.

JonBBmx wrote:

Yeah the way my phone was recording it made it hard to get the full trick in there.

tomdon wrote:

Did you carve a lot? That turnout was rather fast...

Yeah i wasn't trying to get a long one in there i just wanted to get the spin and commitment down first. Ill get a different angle next time and get a longer fakie

|

BMX is a lifestyle and a career... Not a childish activity.

5/17/2013 9:26 PM

JonBBmx wrote:

Yeah the way my phone was recording it made it hard to get the full trick in there.

tomdon wrote:

Did you carve a lot? That turnout was rather fast...

JonBBmx wrote:

Yeah i wasn't trying to get a long one in there i just wanted to get the spin and commitment down first. Ill get a different angle next time and get a longer fakie

No it's all good, i believe you.Don't need a longer fakie. And just keep doing them, the carve will gradually get smaller until it goes away. But all in all you got it, just keep doing em and they will slowly get bigger and better. It was good though, you commited.

|

I'm on the vital legit list!

5/17/2013 9:28 PM

tomdon wrote:

Did you carve a lot? That turnout was rather fast...

JonBBmx wrote:

Yeah i wasn't trying to get a long one in there i just wanted to get the spin and commitment down first. Ill get a different angle next time and get a longer fakie

tomdon wrote:

No it's all good, i believe you.Don't need a longer fakie. And just keep doing them, the carve will gradually get smaller until it goes away. But all in all you got it, just keep doing em and they will slowly get bigger and better. It was good though, you commited.

Yeah I was just riding and then i wanted to work on them so it took me like 30 mins to make myself realize that my foot needs to stay on the pedal or else im not gonna get anywhere

|

BMX is a lifestyle and a career... Not a childish activity.

5/17/2013 9:30 PM

JonBBmx wrote:

Yeah I was just riding and then i wanted to work on them so it took me like 30 mins to make myself realize that my foot needs to stay on the pedal or else im not gonna get anywhere

This is true, I did that for barspins.

|

45 refs and counting check profile.

5/17/2013 9:31 PM

I used to do this. Literally try to manual then 180. But obv not manny 180. Do a small carve, do the hop motion, kick the ass end out (still pulling up), then tuck them knees at 90

|

I seek progression, not perfection.

Refs:Beastassdickwink~Dk/oldschool908~TheLilozzy~jaypee23~Bstick~agfracing~MoyBoy5~RIDE a BIKE~wade5~Mattmuldoon@hotmail.com x2~jakebikes~ joe loves shadow~ diss diqq~ k1ng~fly for life x2~spikez5~four~jb07~mike duda~ DORbmx~ bobPA~superstarDK

5/17/2013 9:33 PM

tomdon wrote:

No it's all good, i believe you.Don't need a longer fakie. And just keep doing them, the carve will gradually get smaller until it goes away. But all in all you got it, just keep doing em and they will slowly get bigger and better. It was good though, you commited.

JonBBmx wrote:

Yeah I was just riding and then i wanted to work on them so it took me like 30 mins to make myself realize that my foot needs to stay on the pedal or else im not gonna get anywhere

Four wrote:

This is true, I did that for barspins.

I need to keep my foot on for 180 bars. Still falls off or the bike drops

|

I'm on the vital legit list!

5/17/2013 11:41 PM

I dont want to make a new thread for this, so ive been wondering, what looks better? A low fast 180 just a couple inches high or a big hop with a little carve and slower rotation?

|

Refs:
Bought from: Tito24, tinybikerider33 (x2), RideBikesYoo, hookjrclc, MrHavoc1988, ScramHype, BigOleMonster
Sold to: Jared42069 (x2), Sancheezz, blueep3piece, Marco_Gonzalez, Riverside Rider, HardBMX_Tim
Traded: tomdon
Hooked me up: zachhendrix, oscar7588

Personal Email: snmloverbmx@hotmail.com
n-dür product info/ order email: ndur_bmx@outlook.com
n-dür on facebook

5/17/2013 11:49 PM

your too focused on spinning you gotta get more height, use your arms more, try to get super high at 90 degrees and you should get the rest just fine after a few tries

|

Albes Is Rad!!!
Bike Check
YouTube
Instagram
Blood Life
Signature Trick : Foot Plant Whip
future FBM wrote: Finally once we can share a momen
andyferly wrote: OneEyeIlluminatiGuy has spoken.
These bars are officially stupid.

5/17/2013 11:50 PM

high as you can

|

Albes Is Rad!!!
Bike Check
YouTube
Instagram
Blood Life
Signature Trick : Foot Plant Whip
future FBM wrote: Finally once we can share a momen
andyferly wrote: OneEyeIlluminatiGuy has spoken.
These bars are officially stupid.

5/18/2013 12:12 AM

SnM An1mal wrote:

I dont want to make a new thread for this, so ive been wondering, what looks better? A low fast 180 just a couple inches high or a big hop with a little carve and slower rotation?

Good thing. thats a stupid question. Low 180s over nothing look way better than 180s over rails n shit.

|

FREE not under the control or in the power of another; able to act or be done as one wishes
STYLE a particular, distinctive, or characteristic mode of action or manner of acting

5/18/2013 10:15 AM

tomdon wrote:

I need to keep my foot on for 180 bars. Still falls off or the bike drops

this

|

Save a tree

Ride a Bike...... I am an environmentalist jk hahaha



BIKE CHECK: http://www.vitalbmx.com/community/WallmartBMX,103987/setup,83842




WATCH MY NEW EDIT IM SO PROUD OF IT!!

5/18/2013 10:18 AM

looks good just learn sliders and fakie longer i guess.

|

Old bike VVV

California Living

I now have a more or less stock sunday scout with a complete Demo rear wheel. Sue me

5/18/2013 10:36 AM

feeble_to_face wrote:

looks good just learn sliders and fakie longer i guess.

Yeah i know, i just wanted to get the spin down and get the commitment to keep my foot on. I was pretty much just asking if the spin looked clean or not

|

BMX is a lifestyle and a career... Not a childish activity.

5/18/2013 12:12 PM

Just try to hop higher, looks clean though.

|

"Are they punkin' me Tio, are they punkin' me?"

5/18/2013 7:16 PM

dear jesus that was crazy looking haha you like landed in a turn. i have a friend that always seemed to lean all the way to the ground and pull it back out like that. idk how he does it but its scary. haha i do what i call "floated" 180s where its like a hard 180 but i do no hucking and i just pop it as high as possible and almost boost it. its the best way for me haha i can do all kinds and i normally slider opposite and turn out or half cab nose heavy haha

|

References: OneGuyIlluminatiEye, robinson79, Brian Griffin, The Horror Contact, StoreBoughtChild, C_Johnsonbmx, dkTechEthan, etc.