Is this a crack!?

Related:
Create New Tag

5/8/2016 1:24 AM

Photo

I was having a little check over for cracks when I spotted this on either side. Just wondering if it is bad or matters.
|

5/8/2016 1:45 AM

hhmhm looks like it , it's at a stress point too so I wouldn't doubt it. On a good chance maybe it's a paint crack but that still means you're exerting a lot of stress on that area . I'd start saving up for a new frame and stick to flat ledges to be on the safe side ... or huck off a roof and snap it to be cool

|

Instagram : braydenbuckingham
My Cult 2 Short

5/8/2016 2:03 AM

Brayden_Buckingham wrote:

hhmhm looks like it , it's at a stress point too so I wouldn't doubt it. On a good chance maybe it's a paint crack but that still means you're exerting a lot of stress on that area . I'd start saving up for a new frame and stick to flat ledges to be on the safe side ... or huck off a roof and snap it to be cool

Thanks but I'm riding adrenaline alley today so I'll just have to risk it

|

5/9/2016 1:24 PM

Brayden_Buckingham wrote:

JudeBmx wrote:

Thanks but I'm riding adrenaline alley today so I'll just have to risk it

I would recommend checking it OFTEN to avoid needing new teeth/face.

Then replace ASAP, or see if a homie has a spare frame he could bring with so if yours goes, you aren't stuck sitting there or sharing a bike with a home (I had that happen with a crank that snapped-SUCKED)

|

"Hey anybody ever make that mistake like right when you wake up in the morning and you believe in yourself?" -Kyle Kinane

"BIKES!" -Tom Segura