Is this bike good for Flatland?

Related:
Create New Tag

10/10/2013 10:28 PM
Edited Date/Time: 10/10/2013 10:30 PM

I am getting a new bmx bike today, sadly from walmart but the bike is legit because i have seen a lot of videos on youtube of people doing their personal review of the bike, and the bike i have been riding for 3 years is going to be my spare part bike but heres a picture of my bike now, that is a custom by me, it was a Mongoose bionic and it looks nothing like how it did when i got it and i didn't know what the hell this bike was made for when i first got it haha, Photo

the new bike im getting, heres a photo of it off google but im getting this tomorrow i have already ordered a zero offset fork for my new bike and thats going to help me flatland as well but heres the bike below, it's 27 pounds at the most but im going to remove everything that is unnecessary, do you all think this bike is going to work as a flatland because let the truth be told this bike is a street bike, im going to remove the back brake and add a front one, give me some advice please what should i do to turn this street bike into a flatland bike.? Photo

|

10/11/2013 6:00 AM

all you really need to make that bike flatland is new bars stem and forks

|

Old bike VVV

California Living

I now have a more or less stock sunday scout with a complete Demo rear wheel. Sue me

10/11/2013 6:43 AM

feeble_to_face wrote:

Nooooooo! All kind of shit is different with Wal-Mart bikes! They could have threaded headsets, 3/8 axles rear, save up your money. Do not get the bike!

|

10/11/2013 6:44 AM

feeble_to_face wrote:

biggybuggy wrote:

Nooooooo! All kind of shit is different with Wal-Mart bikes! They could have threaded headsets, 3/8 axles rear, save up your money. Do not get the bike!

Make sure it has a integrated or standard headset, or else the forks wont fit!

|

10/11/2013 6:46 AM

feeble_to_face wrote:

biggybuggy wrote:

Wait, never mind, I thought you were getting the wight one.

|