Is this crank wobble?

Related:
Create New Tag

8/18/2014 7:48 AM

After a trip to a local skatepark, I started to notice a little extra slack on my cranks when I peddaled. I thought tightening the chain would do the job...but there's still that weird wiggle feeling when I pedal ( not a side to side). It feels like that initial tug (i guess the way the chain engages the sprocket when you first start pedal to pedal) but it feels like that the entire time Im pedaling.

|

8/18/2014 9:54 AM

Could you post a video?

|

-Let me tell you something about you that you don't know...
-I don't like Fit.
-BLRBMX thought I was 23. Silly kid.
-Facebook

8/18/2014 9:57 AM

Tighten your pedals, your sprocket, and your cranks. If those don't fix it it is probably just gonna be like that.

|

I love my bike but i hate myself
bike check

IG @curtis_cantbmxwell
@powersbikeshop
@kirolling

8/18/2014 10:18 AM

Yea, I can do that once I get home

|

8/18/2014 2:24 PM

If those other things (tightening everything) don't fix it, slip your cranks out and check your BB for play.

|

"Hey anybody ever make that mistake like right when you wake up in the morning and you believe in yourself?" -Kyle Kinane

"BIKES!" -Tom Segura

8/18/2014 7:33 PM

You know the bolt that goes into the sprocket then into the cranks which actually creates the whole pedal thing.. it should be in a hole somewhere in your sprocket (thats if you dont run spline drive) make sure that bolt is tight.. its a dumb thing to forget but hey it happens.

|

8/19/2014 12:42 PM

blaaaaaaaaa wrote:

Tighten your pedals, your sprocket, and your cranks. If those don't fix it it is probably just gonna be like that.

Yea, I tightened everything again and got rid of a spacer. It's all good now haha.

|