Is this good for $400

Related:
Create New Tag

9/3/2017 4:50 PM

|

9/3/2017 5:04 PM

Id look for a used custom bmx on letgo, cragslist, etc.

|

9/3/2017 6:36 PM

Get the Eastern Shovelhead... full chromoly frame, bars, fork, and cranks... and double wall rims front and rear.... and it's the same price at the Fit....

http://www.easternbikes.com/shovelhead

Fit is just overpriced because the name...

|

I don't crash, I do random gravity checks...

9/3/2017 6:54 PM

HondaCRFRacer wrote:

Get the Eastern Shovelhead... full chromoly frame, bars, fork, and cranks... and double wall rims front and rear.... and it's ...more

But the fit bike has everything you listed right?

|

9/3/2017 7:06 PM

HondaCRFRacer wrote:

Get the Eastern Shovelhead... full chromoly frame, bars, fork, and cranks... and double wall rims front and rear.... and it's ...more

jake121100 wrote:

No... that specific Fit you linked only has a Chromoly top tube and down tube and seale hubs l... it has single wall rims front and rear and and the forks only have Chromoly dropout and the bars only have a chromoly crossbar... The Eastern Shovelhead is one of the best bikes you can get for your money... like I said Fit Is just overpriced because of the name....

|

I don't crash, I do random gravity checks...

9/3/2017 7:09 PM

HondaCRFRacer wrote:

jake121100 wrote:

HondaCRFRacer wrote:

No... that specific Fit you linked only has a Chromoly top tube and down tube and seale hubs l... it has single wall rims ...more

Ok sorry im new to this and the fit website is kinda confusing

|

9/3/2017 8:22 PM

if you buy used bikes you can save an insane amount of money. you just have to wait for something good to come up

|

9/4/2017 10:56 PM

HondaCRFRacer wrote:

jake121100 wrote:

HondaCRFRacer wrote:

No... that specific Fit you linked only has a Chromoly top tube and down tube and seale hubs l... it has single wall rims ...more

Fuck Fit in my opinion. Over-priced garbage (I've snapped 2 of their frames, cracked a fork, and cracked handlebars)

|

9/16/2017 6:52 AM

Buy a cheap but still good brand used bike then any money you have left over update your parts. Project bikes are more fun anyway.

|

9/16/2017 9:55 AM

Look at other bikes that cost the same as that Fit. They're probably nicer. Fit bikes are overpriced.

|

9/16/2017 8:28 PM

Check the new 2018 Fit Bikes. All their new bikes starting at $399 and up have full chromoly frames, sealed wheels and pivotal or tripod seats. It's tough to beat them for the price. We just got them in.

https://www.albes.com/stock-bikes/fit-bikes/

--flip
www.albes.com

|

9/18/2017 5:05 AM

Depends on your budget. It appears that at the $399 price range of Fit bikes, you still aren't getting full Chromoly forks (just Steerer tube) and only single wall rims. There are better deals out there on full Chormoly bikes (frame, forks, cranks, bars) w/sealed everything.

|